• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF anything.
What IF the Bulls didnt draft Jordan?

I agree, luck is a huge roll, nothing to brag about

And for smaller markets it often needs more than just luck...The lakers land players like crazy...They tried drafting like the majority of teams and look how bad they did...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, luck is a huge roll, nothing to brag about

And for smaller markets it often needs more than just luck...The lakers land players like crazy...They tried drafting like the majority of teams and look how bad they did...

Agree to an extent, but a franchise doesn’t make draft picks, people do.
Lakers had the wrong people.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They tried drafting like the majority of teams and look how bad they did...

They turned them into Lebron and AD...how horrible. lol

Seriously though, they've actually done okay in the draft. Randle is a solid starter, Ingram is playing at an all star level, Ball is improving (I doubt he'll ever live up to his draft status, but he looks like he'll have a long, solid career).

Then you have the late draft picks, Hart is a solid contributor off the bench, as are Clarkson and Kuzma. Heck, I think even Zubac is starting for the Clips.

The Lakers used them to get Lebron and AD, but they all have developed pretty well so far which shows the Lakers drafted pretty well.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was called golden goat

Frosted as fuck, great taste and high. It's got all 3 going for it. And I usually prefer indicas but this is straight sativa I think but no paranoia for me at all

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They turned them into Lebron and AD...how horrible. lol

Seriously though, they've actually done okay in the draft. Randle is a solid starter, Ingram is playing at an all star level, Ball is improving (I doubt he'll ever live up to his draft status, but he looks like he'll have a long, solid career).

Then you have the late draft picks, Hart is a solid contributor off the bench, as are Clarkson and Kuzma. Heck, I think even Zubac is starting for the Clips.

The Lakers used them to get Lebron and AD, but they all have developed pretty well so far which shows the Lakers drafted pretty well.

Yea, that was always my argument for those who made fun of the cavs drafting bennett and wiggins. We turned them into Kevin Love. Can't really complain when we drafted Lebron, Irving and turned trash into love.

Waiters turned into a head case, but he does have a decent amount of talent...TT was okay...You would have ended up with something similar to how the cavs rebuild was going before we added lebron. It's always better to add stars when you can tho lol

Sure in very rare cases you can hit homeruns like GS did with each pick in the draft, but that almost never happens and even then if not for cavs injures and Durant they may have never even won...Odds are you may get 1 good guy and thats it, if you are lucky

Most teams can't just add stars tho...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@bksballer89
Sorry you had to experience the opposite of what Ive seen all season.
#lawofaverages

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma is upping his trade value
I think they should give Kuzma a better chance - he started out slow this year due to the injury. Now that he is 100%, he should get better. LeBron per Lakersnation doesn't want him to be traded