• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes

Perkins just doubling down on KD on the jump.

Gotta see his face when Chauncey questioned him saying LeBron and AD were the best Duo since Kobe and Shaq.

Billups said: What about Steph and KD?

Perkins....

giphy.gif

Perk wasn't lying tho...Everything he said was spot on tbh

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Give Kyrie a top 5 spot in the biggest shot in NBA History, greatest handles categories.

Not greatest duo.

He dropped 41 on GS and averaged 27.14 for the series including the game winning 3...Lebron has yet to have a teammate put up those stats in a finals...AD might tho...If he doesn't get hurt

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find a post where I called the Heat a "sorry ass franchise".

And I did enjoy that 1 title. Thanks.

The heat are an okay franchise. They blew their load on Butler which will lead to nothing, and they tried to compete after lebron left which also led to nothing.

The Cavs are a middle of the pack franchise...There are much worse and much better....The Heat are not a top NBA franchise either, and needed to draft a big name in Wade as much as the Cavs needed to draft Lebron for success.

Drafting a superstar doesn't guarantee championships...See the Bucks, Thunder and Magic

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The heat are an okay franchise. They blew their load on Butler which will lead to nothing, and they tried to compete after lebron left which also led to nothing.

The Cavs are a middle of the pack franchise...There are much worse and much better....The Heat are not a top NBA franchise either, and needed to draft a big name in Wade as much as the Cavs needed to draft Lebron for success.

Drafting a superstar doesn't guarantee championships...See the Bucks, Thunder and Magic

Nearly every NBA champion ever has a home drafted superstar.

Warriors - Curry
Cavs - Lebron
Miami - DWade
Lakers - Magic, Kobe
Bulls - Jordan
Pistons - Isiah
Rockets - Hakeem
Spurs - Tim Duncan
Celtics - Bird

LOL.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time stand still, beyond the lighted stage documentaries made me appreciate their music more.

RIP.
Go listen to the drumming on Tom Sawyer again....it sounds impossible

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nearly every NBA champion ever has a home drafted superstar.

Warriors - Curry
Cavs - Lebron
Miami - DWade
Lakers - Magic, Kobe
Bulls - Jordan
Pistons - Isiah
Rockets - Hakeem
Spurs - Tim Duncan
Celtics - Bird

LOL.

AD- Pelicans
Shaq- Orlando
Durant- Thunder

Last year the Raptors won with Kawhi

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD- Pelicans
Shaq- Orlando
Durant- Thunder

Kawhi wasn’t drafted by the Raptors and Shaq, AD and Durant never won a title with the teams that drafted them.

I don’t think you quite realize how this game works...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawhi wasn’t drafted by the Raptors and Shaq, AD and Durant never won a title with the teams that drafted them.

I don’t think you quite realize how this game works...

My point is it takes luck for most franchises...And a lot of times doesn't even work out...So a lot of franchises with rings got theirs from luck of the draft...and the ones who don't have championships didn't draft well and get lucky

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, the Cavs are a middle of the road franchise?

Historically or this year?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD- Pelicans
Shaq- Orlando
Durant- Thunder

But you said the Cavs and Heat were middling organizations because they needed to draft a superstar to win.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He dropped 41 on GS and averaged 27.14 for the series including the game winning 3...Lebron has yet to have a teammate put up those stats in a finals...AD might tho...If he doesn't get hurt
That's great.

But, they don't have the longevity of the other duos.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said the Cavs and Heat were middling organizations because they needed to draft a superstar to win.

I'm just saying they aint the lakers or the Celtics...If they never landed Wade, they are about as successful as the magic

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is it takes luck for most franchises...And a lot of times doesn't even work out...So a lot of franchises with rings got theirs from luck of the draft...and the ones who don't have championships didn't draft well and get lucky

This is dumb, almost all franchises have gotten "lucky". How many championships the Bulls win without Jordan? How shit of a franchise would the Warriors be if the Twolves didn't draft two PG's back to back, not named Curry? How would the Celtics have faired if they didn't get to draft Bird. Lakers without Magic or Kobe.

This is so, so dumb.