• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the lakers wouldn't make the playoffs last year you said they would...We can start there

Or end at Kyrie isn't a star. You have said just as many dumb things...More than i can actually even remember...The worst was your green take which takes the cake

Have never said Kyrie wasn’t a star.

I have said since his Cleveland days, way before everyone else, that Kyrie’s impact on winning games is not nearly what it should be given his abilities. He is a selfish player. I absolutely nailed that. So thanks for bringing that up.

And Draymond?

He is playing very poorly. Might be disinterested on a tanking team, might have declined to the point he isn’t useful.

Still, that does not change his impact on the Warriors dynasty. Even a blind man can see that. Not so sure about you though.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was called golden goat

Frosted as fuck, great taste and high. It's got all 3 going for it. And I usually prefer indicas but this is straight sativa I think but no paranoia for me at all

Nice. I usually prefer indica myself, but nothing wrong with a good sativa.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, that was always my argument for those who made fun of the cavs drafting bennett and wiggins. We turned them into Kevin Love. Can't really complain when we drafted Lebron, Irving and turned trash into love.

Waiters turned into a head case, but he does have a decent amount of talent...TT was okay...You would have ended up with something similar to how the cavs rebuild was going before we added lebron. It's always better to add stars when you can tho lol

Sure in very rare cases you can hit homeruns like GS did with each pick in the draft, but that almost never happens and even then if not for cavs injures and Durant they may have never even won...Odds are you may get 1 good guy and thats it, if you are lucky

Most teams can't just add stars tho...

Yeah, you definitely have to get a star when you can. That's why the Cavs, who actually had a solid plan to rebuild, changed course as soon as Lebron said he wanted to come back.

It would have been interesting to see what became of the Lakers if they hadn't got Lebron and just kept all of the kids, including Randle. I don't think they'd develop into a title contender like the Warriors did. I do think they'd have become a solid playoff team, but would still need to add a star to get them over the top.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have got really high yesterday, because today i woke up and it says it's supposed to hit 75 today. Loving me some global warming!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you all if where you live if it's over 23.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lovely high of -3 on Tuesday and a low of -10.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you won out in the end man hope everything is going well in Montana. Minus the weather of course