• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked it up on the trade machine. Paul has 38.5 mil salary this year. To make it work, Mil would have to gut its team with either Bledsoe and B.Lopez in the deal or Bledsoe, Hill and a bunch of other guys (which OKC wouldn't have the roster space for).

Like, this one works numberswise NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

but there's no way those "projected wins" is right because I think losing Brook Lopez would hurt the Bucks quite a bit. For CP3 to get to Milwaukee, its gonna have to be multiple teams involved. The pieces aren't there to make it work straight up. OKC has some trade exceptions to take in some unwanted cap space from other teams so that might be incentive for the Bucks to look for other teams maybe willing to get rid of unwanted contracts.

OKC should try to sell high on CP3 right now. He (and the team) are balling right now. With his salary being "low" relative to the rest of his contract, you might find a team willing to bite to chase a ring right now this year with how he's playing.

MIL isn't interested in trading for CP3... There is a good chance that the Bucks will trade Bledsoe, but if they do, it won't be to replace him back with another PG...

If the Bucks will trade Bledsoe, they'll be adding a cheap combo guard's contract, in order to supplement Hill and Divincenzo (Burks perhaps?)... The important piece the Bucks will be looking to get back if they trade Bledsoe, will be a big SF/PF combo forward (Covington?, Marcus Morris?) and a starting at SG "biggish" combo guard/small forward (Bogdanovic?)...

The two assets the Bucks are open to deal on a trade are Sterling Brown and D.J. Wilson.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I came at bks for saying he doesn't like Spo as a coach. When Spo is a top 5 coach and the Heat are lucky to have him.

Criticizing is fine, that's part of sports, and no one is perfect. But be honest, who do you think knows more about coaching an NBA team, Spoelstra or us?

Bks never said he hated having Spo as a coach. He literally said that he doesn't understand Spo's rotation patterns, which is a common theme.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All-star fan voting is a joke. How's Tacko 6th in voting and a spot ahead of Bam.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,414.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dinner last night:

20200101_194822.jpg
NY steak marinated in salt, pepper and butter.

Hate brussel sprouts but she bathed them in bacon and parmesan cheese.

Delicious.....

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bks never said he hated having Spo as a coach. He literally said that he doesn't understand Spo's rotation patterns, which is a common theme.
He didn't say "hated" but he did say he's "not a fan at all"

Post #9514

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All-star fan voting is a joke. How's Tacko 6th in voting and a spot ahead of Bam.

Still pretty early and you probably have a lot of the goof Tacko stans that voted early for him.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.si.com/nba/2020/01/01/n..._source=twitter.com&__twitter_impression=true

Chris Mannix is now dead to me...

"
The Super Team Era will begin again … with James Harden … in Golden State

We all know the Warriors are the team to watch next summer, with a likely top-five pick and a 23-year old All-Star point guard in D’Angelo Russell to dangle in a trade. Houston is mired in the middle of the pack in the Western Conference and if the Rockets fizzle out early in the playoffs, Houston could look to re-boot. Dealing Harden to a rival may be painful, but a Russell/pick package may be the Rockets best chance to rebuild. For Golden State, plugging Harden in alongside Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson would give the Warriors the most dynamic offensive lineup since … Kevin Durant paired with Curry and Thompson. A championship window would be re-opened and the league would be playing catch-up with the Warriors—again."

Honestly, that isn’t terrible. I think there are better options to go after than Harden for sure.

Curry and Klay would have to reduce their roles a bit, but that might not be so terrible. How would you efficiently guard Harden with Curry and Klay on the wings?

It is crazy to think that GS actually will have the assets to make a splash trade like this without giving up one of their core guys.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, that isn’t terrible. I think there are better options to go after than Harden for sure.

Curry and Klay would have to reduce their roles a bit, but that might not be so terrible. How would you efficiently guard Harden with Curry and Klay on the wings?

It is crazy to think that GS actually will have the assets to make a splash trade like this without giving up one of their core guys.

Problem for me is that Harden takes the ball out of Curry's hands a lot in this scenario. Additionally Harden is pretty terrible off the ball. It would take a huge alteration to his game to buy in. Also he wouldn't have nearly the numbers he has now, so would that be a factor?

I don't think the Warriors have enough capital to get a guy like Harden in the first place anyways. But still the premise of the trade irks me, lol.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But remember fans no longer decide it as they used to. If i remember correctly it is only 25% or so. Believe coaches & media mainly decide it now

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said hate though. He is a good x&o coach and usually gets the best out of his players. Great at player development clearly
But you're not a fan at all?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're not a fan at all?

Lol not a fan at all of his substitution patterns or how dishonest he & the organization about certain injuries. Winslow injury is a perfect example of this

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol not a fan at all of his substitution patterns or how dishonest he & the organization about certain injuries. Winslow injury is a perfect example of this
Ok but that's not what I was ragging on you about. Glad you qualified it

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But remember fans no longer decide it as they used to. If i remember correctly it is only 25% or so. Believe coaches & media mainly decide it now

Wasn't aware of that. Thanks for the correction.