• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You strike me as one of the many who say they will ignore someone but will keep replying. Hope you have self control.
Just don't get close to me, I carry pepper spray and will spray you just for the fun of hearing you scream - and self control is for weak people like you:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weak people carry pepper spray.
Smart people carry pepper spray - It brings them down fast and when there are no witnesses - it leaves you with a huge advantage without having to seriously hurt them and it's safer than having a confrontation with some one who has a concealed weapon - but by all means - please continue to think you're strong

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made one comment and was joking. Lighten up Francis. People who think they are smarter than they are often use words/phrases like "far better", "no way", "not even close", etc. when discussing what is only their opinion.

Let's see the guys who we've talked about the most here.....have called Lebron (a Cav at the time I said it) a douche and never cared for him. But in discussion for the GOAT.

TT? Think he's a very solid role player. Not close to elite. Nearly any team would want a guy like him. A glue guy who will do the dirty work. still think on level of whiteside. Was wrong about Bam v TT now. He has taken major strides and good for him.

Love? Once was close to elite, but now looks like borderline all star might be his ceiling the rest of his career. still an elite rebounder, a solid shooter and any team who needs a big who can shoot, stretch the floor and rebound would love to have a guy like him, and those guys don't grow on trees. smart and knows where he is supposed to be on D, but below avg. at best due to physical limitations.

Go ahead and tell me which comment is unreasonable or "not close to being right".

LOL.

You lighten up. I am plenty light.

All those comments are reasonable.

It is when you try to compete those guys (not LeBron) to players on other teams you feel they are comparable to or what the Cavs should get in return trade that things get weird.

Or when you make claims like the “current Cavs are 1 elite player away from being a contender”. Or refuse to admit that Love’s extension has hurt his trade value.

Sometimes you walk that stuff back later, but yeah, you a homer. Own it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart people carry pepper spray - It brings them down fast and when there are no witnesses - it leaves you with a huge advantage without having to seriously hurt them and it's safer than having a confrontation with some one who has a concealed weapon - but by all means - please continue to think you're strong
Never implied I was strong.....only that you are weak minded.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made one comment and was joking. Lighten up Francis. People who think they are smarter than they are often use words/phrases like "far better", "no way", "not even close", etc. when discussing what is only their opinion.

Let's see the guys who we've talked about the most here.....have called Lebron (a Cav at the time I said it) a douche and never cared for him. But in discussion for the GOAT.

TT? Think he's a very solid role player. Not close to elite. Nearly any team would want a guy like him. A glue guy who will do the dirty work. still think on level of whiteside. Was wrong about Bam v TT now. He has taken major strides and good for him.

Love? Once was close to elite, but now looks like borderline all star might be his ceiling the rest of his career. still an elite rebounder, a solid shooter and any team who needs a big who can shoot, stretch the floor and rebound would love to have a guy like him, and those guys don't grow on trees. smart and knows where he is supposed to be on D, but below avg. at best due to physical limitations.

Go ahead and tell me which comment is unreasonable or "not close to being right".

And for the record,

That is not in line with your past commentary on Love. Not at all.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

You lighten up. I am plenty light.

All those comments are reasonable.

It is when you try to compete those guys (not LeBron) to players on other teams you feel they are comparable to or what the Cavs should get in return trade that things get weird.

Or when you make claims like the “current Cavs are 1 elite player away from being a contender”. Or refuse to admit that Love’s extension has hurt his trade value.

Sometimes you walk that stuff back later, but yeah, you a homer. Own it.
If I did walk something back later, wouldn't that be owning it? For instance, I do think if they acquired an elite 3 the Cavs could contend....however, was wrong to think right now as guys like Sexton and especially Garland and Porter are too young. But, yeah, a Kawhi on this team next year or the following year? I think they'd contend.

when have I said what the cavs will get for TT or Love? I have said there for sure would be a huge market for TT as an expiring deal AND a guy who could help a contender now. Would think they'd get an asset they'd want for Clarkson as well (though more for TT). At this point, Love was either gonna be here on a longterm deal or he'd have been gone. So, yeah, I think they get more with him here than not. And, yeah, did say they'd get more than you or someone else said, which I think was a bad contract, filler and late first. Might as well just keep him.

The most homerish comment (if that's a word) I've seen since preseason was saying Tyler Herro was untouchable. Doesn't get more homer than that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record,

That is not in line with your past commentary on Love. Not at all.
such as?

And things do change. He does not look as good as he did a couple years ago....but I still believe he was better than green at the time of my comments and still do. Green is also proving what I thought. He's a JAG on a bad team. Love is better than that, but can no longer be elite on a bad team.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says one of the most weak minded pieces of shit on the forum:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
Feel free to offer an example. If I ever say I'm done replying to someone, know what I do? I stop replying.

You? You keep replying to say you will stop replying. But hey, you do end with emojis to enhance your irrational.

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone or does anyone understand or can make some sense in this - in season tournament the league is pushing for? Supposedly they want it to start for the 2021-22 season.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
such as?

And things do change. He does not look as good as he did a couple years ago....but I still believe he was better than green at the time of my comments and still do. Green is also proving what I thought. He's a JAG on a bad team. Love is better than that, but can no longer be elite on a bad team.

You have tried to compare Love’s defense to Klay Thompson’s defense. And I am pretty sure you said Love was a better player than Klay too. Don’t think too many educated basketball people outside Cleveland are going to agree with that.

Love may be better than Green today. Hard to say though, because neither has a whole lot to play for at the moment.

Green was more impactful to the Warriors than Love was to Cleveland when the two teams played in the Finals. So I don’t know how you want to define better. Because Dray did more things to help his team win than Love did.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I did walk something back later, wouldn't that be owning it? For instance, I do think if they acquired an elite 3 the Cavs could contend....however, was wrong to think right now as guys like Sexton and especially Garland and Porter are too young. But, yeah, a Kawhi on this team next year or the following year? I think they'd contend.

when have I said what the cavs will get for TT or Love? I have said there for sure would be a huge market for TT as an expiring deal AND a guy who could help a contender now. Would think they'd get an asset they'd want for Clarkson as well (though more for TT). At this point, Love was either gonna be here on a longterm deal or he'd have been gone. So, yeah, I think they get more with him here than not. And, yeah, did say they'd get more than you or someone else said, which I think was a bad contract, filler and late first. Might as well just keep him.

The most homerish comment (if that's a word) I've seen since preseason was saying Tyler Herro was untouchable. Doesn't get more homer than that.

Pretty sure you are taking the Herro quote out of context.

If I recall correctly, that conversation was surrounding a Westbrook trade where Miami said Herro and Bam were not available, or “untouchable” if you will.

And you twisted the comment around and made it something it wasn’t like you tend to do so often. Ignoring common sense and the obvious meaning in the process.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound:
I knew you would be so stupid you say this.

Says one of the most weak minded pieces of shit on the forum:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
giphy.gif