• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no accounting for taste, i guess...:lol:
So speaking of Morons, have Wiggy, Wamu and the other dumbasses come in here yet to declare that the Lakers recent losses on the road proves the Lakers wont win a championship and yada yada yada.:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So speaking of Morons, have Wiggy, Wamu and the other dumbasses come in here yet to declare that the Lakers recent losses on the road proves the Lakers wont win a championship and yada yada yada.:lol:

you'd have to talk to Butt Phallus. he's convinced now more than ever that a regular season game has "put us in our place"...:crazy:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are as honorable as a person can be viewed on the internet.

In the rare cases that you are wrong, you cop to it.

Oh, I am wrong plenty. Not too big to admit it.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you'd have to talk to Butt Phallus. he's convinced now more than ever that a regular season game has "put us in our place"...:crazy:
So i called that one right, :lol:, .I just that dipshit or one of the others would be talking stupid:D

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did go with an extreme comment, though, so you should be proud.

I kid...I kid.

You and your “extreme comment” kick.

I exaggerate occasionally.

Very few of my comments you call extreme are extreme.

They are mostly anti-Cleveland takes from an unbiased observer that you disagree with.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a suggestion for all you arrogant and rude Lakers fans that are trying all their can on dominating this forum...

"Take your question (along with your LA football talks) and go to one out of the plenty (all stupid) Lakers threads that you've created..."

This here is a league's thread about basketball for all fans and you should have the decency to put your arrogance in your ass and respect the rest...

You have literally "busted our balls" here with you "how Lakers pee", "Bron's kid future" and all other irrelevant stupidity your mind invents... Understand idiot? I believe you haven't but again, you've proven you have the most idiotic fan base in the universe...

If you haven't understand the above, at least you should understand that you are damaging this forum's interests and are pulling off posters of other team's fans who have far more important things to say than your idiocies...

Nobody damages this forum’s interests more than you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and your “extreme comment” kick.

I exaggerate occasionally.

Very few of my comments you call extreme are extreme.

They are mostly anti-Cleveland takes from an unbiased observer that you disagree with.
And are usually extreme. Seems it's often far better and not just better.......or no chance instead of probably.

But you be you. at least Buckalis is following in your footsteps, so you must be so proud of the little whippersnapper.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he doesnt make this forum interesting and he's dumber than shit
Au contraire, he's different, ridiculous, idiotic, relentless, nuts, and endlessly fun to fuck with. If all my toys get banned I'm going to have to go back to trolling the rest of you and that's boring

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Au contraire, he's different, ridiculous, idiotic, relentless, nuts, and endlessly fun to fuck with. If all my toys get banned I'm going to have to go back to trolling the rest of you and that's boring
You can troll whoever you like - I will just ignore you like I used to - It's no big deal -In case you didn't know, this is a forum to talk about legitimate basket ball - stupid and ignorant shit that comes out of his mouth

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can troll whoever you like - I will just ignore you like I used to - It's no big deal -In case you didn't know, this is a forum to talk about legitimate basket ball - stupid and ignorant shit that comes out of his mouth
Yeah no one cares who you ignore. And this forum is as much about goofing off as anything else.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And are usually extreme. Seems it's often far better and not just better.......or no chance instead of probably.

But you be you. at least Buckalis is following in your footsteps, so you must be so proud of the little whippersnapper.

Says you, who is literally about as biased as they come when it comes to evaluating Cavs players.

When someone is far better, I call it that way. Meanwhile, you want to argue for pages about my use of the word “far”.

But keep doing you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You strike me as one of the many who say they will ignore someone but will keep replying. Hope you have self control.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says you, who is literally about as biased as they come when it comes to evaluating Cavs players.

When someone is far better, I call it that way. Meanwhile, you want to argue for pages about my use of the word “far”.

But keep doing you.
I made one comment and was joking. Lighten up Francis. People who think they are smarter than they are often use words/phrases like "far better", "no way", "not even close", etc. when discussing what is only their opinion.

Let's see the guys who we've talked about the most here.....have called Lebron (a Cav at the time I said it) a douche and never cared for him. But in discussion for the GOAT.

TT? Think he's a very solid role player. Not close to elite. Nearly any team would want a guy like him. A glue guy who will do the dirty work. still think on level of whiteside. Was wrong about Bam v TT now. He has taken major strides and good for him.

Love? Once was close to elite, but now looks like borderline all star might be his ceiling the rest of his career. still an elite rebounder, a solid shooter and any team who needs a big who can shoot, stretch the floor and rebound would love to have a guy like him, and those guys don't grow on trees. smart and knows where he is supposed to be on D, but below avg. at best due to physical limitations.

Go ahead and tell me which comment is unreasonable or "not close to being right".

Last edited: