• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I would disagree on this...

Houston is no way playing in the WCF this season, they are too weak... In fact they may be eliminated from the 1st round this season, depending on what the 4th vs. 5th match up will be... Only if it's Denver against them on the 1st round, they may advance.

OTOH, the Mavs and the Heat have many chances to win the West, if they are to make significant upgrades through trades this season.
I'm no expert but I guarantee the Heat have almost no chance of winning the West

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Russ plays like that a lot they’re very dangerous team that can take out anyone also PJ tucker is a solid roll player lol
Why "lol"?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...um...

Steph Curry is trending on Twitter.

It is NOT for basketball reasons

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses. Bucks played better than the Lakers last night.

I thought both teams showed some nerves at the start, but the Bucks got past theirs sooner and started hitting shots.

The Lakers fought back and made it a little more interesting towards the end, but the Bucks controlled most of the game.

One game in December doesn't mean a whole lot. But it was still a nice win for the Bucks.
These two teams should meet for the NBA Championship.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two teams should meet for the NBA Championship.

It wouldn't be fan to watch if it would happen... The Bucks are expected to step up further via some trades this season and would even crash the Lakers circus as they are...

The Lakers can't move to make a trade after this off-season Clatch co. has "locked" them by adding "trade blocking" on both KCP and Green's contracts...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for Laker fans. .......

Would you take Ingram back and give up Kuz in that deal if you could? Or is it just a matter of Ingram being on a bad team and someone has to put up the numbers? Also I guess have to wonder if Ingram would accept his role on the Lakers as 3rd-4th wheel.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for Laker fans. .......

Would you take Ingram back and give up Kuz in that deal if you could? Or is it just a matter of Ingram being on a bad team and someone has to put up the numbers? Also I guess have to wonder if Ingram would accept his role on the Lakers as 3rd-4th wheel.

I have a suggestion for all you arrogant and rude Lakers fans that are trying all their can on dominating this forum...

"Take your question (along with your LA football talks) and go to one out of the plenty (all stupid) Lakers threads that you've created..."

This here is a league's thread about basketball for all fans and you should have the decency to put your arrogance in your ass and respect the rest...

You have literally "busted our balls" here with you "how Lakers pee", "Bron's kid future" and all other irrelevant stupidity your mind invents... Understand idiot? I believe you haven't but again, you've proven you have the most idiotic fan base in the universe...

If you haven't understand the above, at least you should understand that you are damaging this forum's interests and are pulling off posters of other team's fans who have far more important things to say than your idiocies...