• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok it's official. Buckalis is obviously messing with us. I love this troll character. Way more fun than dummies like Pastafazul who really believes his craziness

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a suggestion for all you arrogant and rude Lakers fans that are trying all their can on dominating this forum...

"Take your question (along with your LA football talks) and go to one out of the plenty (all stupid) Lakers threads that you've created..."

This here is a league's thread about basketball for all fans and you should have the decency to put your arrogance in your ass and respect the rest...

You have literally "busted our balls" here with you "how Lakers pee", "Bron's kid future" and all other irrelevant stupidity your mind invents... Understand idiot? I believe you haven't but again, you've proven you have the most idiotic fan base in the universe...

If you haven't understand the above, at least you should understand that you are damaging this forum's interests and are pulling off posters of other team's fans who have far more important things to say than your idiocies...
Don't even know where to start. Honored I wasn't on ignore?

At least he didn't take me for a Steeler fan, I guess.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok it's official. Buckalis is obviously messing with us. I love this troll character. Way more fun than dummies like Pastafazul who really believes his craziness

you don't think Butt Phallus believes his own craziness...?

lol, that fool's flat-out nuts...

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for Laker fans. .......

Would you take Ingram back and give up Kuz in that deal if you could? Or is it just a matter of Ingram being on a bad team and someone has to put up the numbers? Also I guess have to wonder if Ingram would accept his role on the Lakers as 3rd-4th wheel.

Not a lakers fan but I would take Ingram over kuzma for sure

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for Laker fans. .......

Would you take Ingram back and give up Kuz in that deal if you could? Or is it just a matter of Ingram being on a bad team and someone has to put up the numbers? Also I guess have to wonder if Ingram would accept his role on the Lakers as 3rd-4th wheel.

Tough call. I think Ingram is more talented and has more upside. But I think Kuzma fits better. Ingram struggled to find his role playing alongside Lebron. Kuzma had a much easier time with rhat than pretty much any of the kids.

So I guess that right now, I prefer Kuzma. Once Lebron is gone. I'll probably want Ingram back. Lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a suggestion for all you arrogant and rude Lakers fans that are trying all their can on dominating this forum...

"Take your question (along with your LA football talks) and go to one out of the plenty (all stupid) Lakers threads that you've created..."

This here is a league's thread about basketball for all fans and you should have the decency to put your arrogance in your ass and respect the rest...

You have literally "busted our balls" here with you "how Lakers pee", "Bron's kid future" and all other irrelevant stupidity your mind invents... Understand idiot? I believe you haven't but again, you've proven you have the most idiotic fan base in the universe...

If you haven't understand the above, at least you should understand that you are damaging this forum's interests and are pulling off posters of other team's fans who have far more important things to say than your idiocies...

Find one thread here that was started by a Lakers fan and talks about what you claim in this post. If you can't. You're gone forever. Deal?

And by the way, the person you quoted isn't a Lakers fan, he's a Cavs fan, deepshit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two teams should meet for the NBA Championship.

It could happen. I still think that unless the Lakers make a move before the deadline, the Clips come out of the West. But it wouldn't be a huge surprise if it's the Lakers.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could happen. I still think that unless the Lakers make a move before the deadline, the Clips come out of the West. But it wouldn't be a huge surprise if it's the Lakers.

What move can they do? ...or the Clips?

The only movable contract is Kuzma and then on an insignificant value in order to land smth valuable back... After Clatch co. "locked" KCP's and Green's contracts against trade, there is no trade the Lakers can do...

Only teams that can trade and step up to a contending level in the West, are the Mavs and the Jazz...

I'm afraid what you have, is all you have mate... You'll have to go to the postseason with the others around you (and the entire East) significantly better and you can do nothing about it...

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find one thread here that was started by a Lakers fan and talks about what you claim in this post. If you can't. You're gone forever. Deal?

And by the way, the person you quoted isn't a Lakers fan, he's a Cavs fan, deepshit.
Dude stop banning the posters that keep this place interesting

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:think:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What move can they do? ...or the Clips?

The only movable contract is Kuzma and then on an insignificant value in order to land smth valuable back... After Clatch co. "locked" KCP's and Green's contracts against trade, there is no trade the Lakers can do...

Only teams that can trade and step up to a contending level in the West, are the Mavs and the Jazz...

I'm afraid what you have, is all you have mate... You'll have to go to the postseason with the others around you (and the entire East) significantly better and you can do nothing about it...

Depends. They don't need a lot. They'll likely have to hit the buyout market. I know that they are hoping to get Iggy on the buyout market, but I don't think the Grizzlies are interested in buying him out.

Kuzma hasn't really been healthy yet this season. So, maybe when he is, they find he's improved enough that they don't need to do anything.

They could also decide to trade him if they feel they can get someone who puts them over the top. There's a lot of season left. So a lot can still happen.

The Clips may actually be in a better position to make a trade if they feel they need to. They have a deeper bench than the Lakers. So they have more moveable assets.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude stop banning the posters that keep this place interesting

You better reel that deepshit in then. If he wants to have Ouzo fueled meltdowns aboiut fucking hombres and getting blow jobs from the Lakers, he can do that on his East/West thread.

Or, if he wants, I'll see if tHoop will set up an LGBTQ forum just for him.