• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point in all this is too early to call the Love signing good or bad or say if signing helps or hurts his value. Never mind if they didn't sign him it's possible he'd have no value to the cavs as he might have walked.

If this was anyone but Kevin Love you would agree with me

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly is trash and should be ashamed

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cuban better not trade a bunch of players and picks for Giannis. This team plays good together

Don’t think that is something you should be too worried about.

But, if the opportunity arose to pair Luka and Giannis?

Yes. Yes he should.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[
You have tried to compare Love’s defense to Klay Thompson’s defense. And I am pretty sure you said Love was a better player than Klay too. Don’t think too many educated basketball people outside Cleveland are going to agree with that.

Love may be better than Green today. Hard to say though, because neither has a whole lot to play for at the moment.

Green was more impactful to the Warriors than Love was to Cleveland when the two teams played in the Finals. So I don’t know how you want to define better. Because Dray did more things to help his team win than Love did.
Don't recall I said Love's D was on par with Klay. And, yes, did say Love was a better player than Klay. Agree if Klay comes back and plays how he did not sure many would agree today. At this point, nor would I. But not crazy to think a capable 20-10 guy who is an elite rebounder and can hit 3s is better than a guy who can shoot and play some D.

I would say define better by saying who is the better player. Is Green a good player when carried by 3 other all stars, 2 of which are locks for the HOF? Sure. But Green cannot play at an elite level when not surrounded by other stars. Love has shown he can be elite when the opponent is focused on stopping him.

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure you are taking the Herro quote out of context.

If I recall correctly, that conversation was surrounding a Westbrook trade where Miami said Herro and Bam were not available, or “untouchable” if you will.

And you twisted the comment around and made it something it wasn’t like you tend to do so often. Ignoring common sense and the obvious meaning in the process.
Pretty sure I am taking the Herro quote exactly how it was said and meant. Twisting it around? Using exact words in exact context is twisting? Calling a guy untouchable means he's untouchable - a guy you will not deal under any circumstances. If I called Love or TT untouchable under any circumstance you'd call me on it and you should.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was anyone but Kevin Love you would agree with me
Agree with you on what (don't recall what you said)? My comment really is not debatable. IF they didn't resign him it's very possible he has NO value to the Cavs as he might have walked already.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an FYI - in the 10 games Baynes was out the Suns went 3-7. They are 1-5 since his return. Just sayin'.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[

Don't recall I said Love's D was on par with Klay. And, yes, did say Love was a better player than Klay. Agree if Klay comes back and plays how he did not sure many would agree today. At this point, nor would I. But not crazy to think a capable 20-10 guy who is an elite rebounder and can hit 3s is better than a guy who can shoot and play some D.

I would say define better by saying who is the better player. Is Green a good player when carried by 3 other all stars, 2 of which are locks for the HOF? Sure. But Green cannot play at an elite level when not surrounded by other stars. Love has shown he can be elite when the opponent is focused on stopping him.

Love has shown he can post elite numbers on bad teams.

That is NOT an elite player. Sorry.

I don’t want any part of either as my best player. Give me 2016 Draymond all day over 2016 Love on a good one.

And yes, it is crazy to take Love over Klay. It just isn’t that close. Only the Cleveland homers would consider that. And you so badly minimize Klay’s role. He is more than just a shooter offensively.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound:
I knew you would be so stupid you say this.

Holy shit are you dumb. I was making fun of buckalis. But there you go again taking any sarcastic Lakers comment seriously. Idiot.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit are you dumb. I was making fun of buckalis. But there you go again taking any sarcastic Lakers comment seriously. Idiot.

TLF posting that he was just being sarcastic too in 3...2...

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were the Cavs medical team successful in surgically removing Morant's testicles from Kevin Love's right nostril?

If he would have made that.....

:eek:

Last edited:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then prove it.

Stop crying about free agent stars leaving small markets after 7+ years of service.

Clearly you didn't read my entire post.

If you had any integrity at all, market should not matter. Anyone with half a brain knows that the Nets were actually dead last in attendance last season. Kyrie and KD chose them over certain other teams because of what Sean Marks had begun to build.

Your market emphasis really is a tired act. Organization quality is what matters, plus the stuff that actually happen on the court.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat exposed the Sixers.

Zone is the way to beat them.

Miami played zone 38 possessions in their win vs Philly. Dallas used it 35 times last night.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Heat exposed the Sixers.

Zone is the way to beat them.

Miami played zone 38 possessions in their win vs Philly. Dallas used it 35 times last night.
They need a Ridick type player in the worst way.

They should probably see if a guy like Ingles is available.

Now that they have Bogdonovic, Ingles is coming in off the bench.