• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,806.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors vs Grizzlies is our exciting game to wager on tonight in the bookie section.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerr has actually aided the tank significantly in this run. I believe there was one game when D'Lo was back where the Warriors were holding a slight lead and for whatever reason he pulled him in the third quarter and the Warriors just took a nose-dive.

If that's not elite coaching, I don't know what is.

That's it. The Warriors need to be fined for tanking. I suggest taking away their top draft pick next year for starters.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know. Trolls are a fact of Internet life.

But I disagree with those saying that they add any value. Because they always just make it about getting attention. I'll take Wiggy's nonsense all day long over Bucky's. Wiggy is at least arguing basketball and not just constantly insulting anyone who disagrees with him.

only problem with WiggityWack is he's spending 90% of his time here trying his damndest to dish out grief to the the teams and fans he doesn't like. grief he CLEARLY isn't man enough to take himself...

sorry, but i think we're better off without the cowardly little germ...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's it. The Warriors need to be fined for tanking. I suggest taking away their top draft pick next year for starters.

Stop. We all know it's going to be a part of the package we ship to Milwaukee for Giannis.

source.gif

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOW you've done it. Buck-Alice is gonna try to hang himself in his padded room...

Lose Giannis in Free Agency for nothing? Or get back Wiseman, D'Lo and Paschall? WIN-WIN.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so obvious this year is EXACTLY what was needed for the dynasty to try to reboot. If Steph had stayed healthy they might be trying to win 40 games and get the 8 seed, and that wouldn't be good for the team at all.

There's nothing to pile on about. I imagine it's not even that fun if your team is whooping them now, it's not like you are getting revenge for the 5 year dynasty domination. It's a G league team.
They are playing it exactly as they should.

At least we got to see Green is JAG without multiple all stars and/or HOFers carrying him. So we've got that going for us.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 losses in a row now for the Raptors. Vs. some good teams but still never good to see 3 losses in a row. Hope to see them get a win tonight vs. the Bulls.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are playing it exactly as they should.

At least we got to see Green is JAG without multiple all stars and/or HOFers carrying him. So we've got that going for us.

He's averaging 5.6 apg when all he has to pass to are trash cans. They should enshrine him right now.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no.

The shit that happened when Short Buss was running things is 100% on the Lakers and Jeanie for not getting rid of him sooner.

Whatever the fuck Magic thought he was doing is mostly on him. Some is on Jeanie for hiring him into a position that he wasn't suited for and apparently didn't really want.

The stuff about the Rambis' and Pelinka was pure media driven bullshit because the Lakers have always been a collaborative. That was how Dr. Buss set things up. He always sought input and advice from folks he trusted.

Having said that, I'm not completely sold on Pelinka et al, but things look a whole lot better now than they did a few months ago.

Well, yeah. Winning masks a lot of shit.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors vs Grizzlies is our exciting game to wager on tonight in the bookie section.

I bet you have a gambling problem.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Lebron and AD is a large reason for that. AD basically forced a trade to the Lakers and LA landed Lebron in free agency because of where he's at in his career. Let's not act like the Lakers front office should be absolved of all of their wrong doings.

What exactly did the Lakers front office do wrong?

There was the whole 'Magic quitting' incident but later that was proven because Magic just didn't want the workload that was forced upon him rather than it being completely Rob Pelinkas fault.

Then Pelinka got criticized for waiting too long for Kawhis decision, which literally every single GM in the league would do under the circumstances.

Then came the news they wouldn't offer Ty Lue a 5 year contract and refused the option of letting him pick his own assistants. Worked out ok for everyone. Frank Vogel is doing a fantastic job so far and as far as I can tell everyone only has good things to say about him.

So where exactly was the mess?

Boston could also have EASILY gotten AD but just didn't want to give up the assets. Forcing a trade to the Lakers is a bit of a strong phrase to use when ultimately the Pelicans and David Griffin had the final say.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Left knee soreness"

I don't why this is a surprise. When Kawhi spoke last month, he made it pretty clear he isn't close to playing b2b games. They now have to list something to avoid doc getting fined again