• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC with a 13-0 run to finish off the Warriors. I don't feel too sorry for GS.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embild 0 pts
RAPTORS WIN

Embild
0-11
0-3 fta

I’m sure he’s mysteriously sick again.

Case of the Gasol's

giphy.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15-2

8 straight

I said a couple days ago when they were 12-2 there is a great chance we could see them 17-2, then they have a little tough stretch. We will see how they can handle 4 games in I think 6 days against very good teams. Fantastic start, never would have thought they would start like this

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said a couple days ago when they were 12-2 there is a great chance we could see them 17-2, then they have a little tough stretch. We will see how they can handle 4 games in I think 6 days against very good teams. Fantastic start, never would have thought they would start like this

Yeah, they've played some solid teams, but it certainly hasn't been a murderer's row schedule to this point.

I figured they'd be at about 12-5 at this point, so it's nice that, so far, they look to be playing better than I thought they would.

I think they still need to make another move or 2 before they can truly have a shot to get past a healthy Clippers team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go

Gonna be interesting to see what the KD plus Kyrie team looks like. They might be pretty meh

Nets were a team on the rise, but Kyrie might have killed that momentum. Be careful what you wish for, lol...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the officiating was terrible in the Memphis game. For both teams.

The game had to be stopped on two occasions last night because Lebron was bleeding on trips to the basket and no foul was called. Since when is causing an opponent to bleed not considered a foul?

Additionally, from the link you just posted:

"The problem is: LeBron is a giant. When he gets hit, you don't notice it as much. It's like a mosquito hitting a brick wall. Officials react to what LOOKS like major contact, but LeBron doesn't go completely out of his way to dramatize contact the way a lot of players -- *cough* James Harden -- do every time someone breathes on them.

When a guy like Lou Williams (who is also getting to the line a greater percentage of his shots than LeBron is) gets hit, you see it. Shaquille O'Neal used to have this same gripe. He was so gigantic that guys would be hitting him like a punching bag and would just bounce right off him. Shaq got to the line a lot. He would tell you he should've gotten there a whole lot more.

That's what LeBron and the Lakers are saying. He gets to the line an adequate amount of time, but he should be getting there a lot more. James Harden, for instance, how been to the line 231 times this season, per NBA.com. LeBron has been there 89 times. "
BOOM

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you....I hate yooooouuuu!!!!

J-E-T-S...JETS, JETS, JETS!!! :heh:

You're hereby prohibited from talk any trash about the Browns the rest of the season after that embarrassing loss.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they've played some solid teams, but it certainly hasn't been a murderer's row schedule to this point.

I figured they'd be at about 12-5 at this point, so it's nice that, so far, they look to be playing better than I thought they would.

I think they still need to make another move or 2 before they can truly have a shot to get past a healthy Clippers team.

I didn't think they'd be 3-0 on this road trip so far. In fact they're 7-0 away from Staples.

And this has been said before on the broadcasts, but even the "lesser" teams give the Lakers their absolute best when they come in to town.

I know the Spurs are OKC don't exactly have a good record right now but it's not exactly easy to beat them in their home arena when they're playing their best.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's a well liked guy. Believe he's introverted which doesn't match his on field demeanor

No issue with the season long penalty
I don't believe him.

If he did lie, he's disgusting.

There are people of every race, creed and color who will suffer this indignity in the future.

Some won't be believed because of entitled individuals lik
I didn't think they'd be 3-0 on this road trip so far. In fact they're 7-0 away from Staples.

And this has been said before on the broadcasts, but even the "lesser" teams give the Lakers their absolute best when they come in to town.

I know the Spurs are OKC don't exactly have a good record right now but it's not exactly easy to beat them in their home arena when they're playing their best.
Maybe not historically.

But, this year?

I think OKC is 5-4 at home and the Spurs are 4-5.

So, it's easier than usual.

With that being said, who cares?

The Lakers are doing what they are supposed to do, win.

I don't really care who it's against.

Outside of the Dubs, there aren't any cake walks.