• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with this site, is that most of the people that participate are ignorant on the game and completely delusional homers that can't see beyond their nose...

90% of the talks here are about Western teams that would never make it to the East playoffs... People are stupid enough to spend their time talking about washed out players that don't stand a chance if compared to the young talent the East is loaded with...

The Eastern Conference owns a 37-32 record against the West through four weeks, with 11 of the 15 teams in the East holding a .500 or better record against the West, despite the beaten western teams playing mostly at home and then predicted to be "contenders" (my ass)...

Truth is that other than the Jazz, the Lakers and the Clippers, all other west teams would rank below the 10th seed in the East and even the strongest out of the three mentioned (the Jazz), wouldn't rank higher the 5th place in the East, with the other two struggling to make it in the the two lower spots of the East ranking seeds.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with this site, is that most of the people that participate are ignorant on the game and completely delusional homers that can't see beyond their nose...

90% of the talks here are about Western teams that would never make it to the East playoffs... People are stupid enough to spend their time talking about washed out players that don't stand a chance if compared to the young talent the East is loaded with...

The Eastern Conference owns a 37-32 record against the West through four weeks, with 11 of the 15 teams in the East holding a .500 or better record against the West, despite the beaten western teams playing mostly at home and then predicted to be "contenders" (my ass)...

Truth is that other than the Jazz, the Lakers and the Clippers, all other west teams would rank below the 10th seed in the East and even the strongest out of the three mentioned (the Jazz), wouldn't rank higher the 5th place in the East, with the other two struggling to make it in the the two lower spots of the East ranking seeds.

UnlawfulElderlyDorking-size_restricted.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a guess,

But I really think this falls on Brett Brown.

My bet is that Simmons won’t shoot jump shots because Brown has told him not to.

Not saying you're wrong.

But why would he do that?

He has to know what Simmons adding a perimeter shot that is at all respectable would do for both Simmons overall game and the team.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers are no lock to win 55 games
I didn't say they were a lock. I said they will. Only have to win 2 out of 3 and they are basically there now without their 2 stars out there consistently.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember when you said Paul George would take a discount to play in Milwaukee?

"90% of the talks here are about Western teams that would never make it to the playoffs in the East"

JointRemarkableBoar-size_restricted.gif

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when you said Paul George would take a discount to play in Milwaukee?

"90% of the talks here are about Western teams that would never make it to the playoffs in the East"

View attachment 223284

It's a shame he doesn't see any of this.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame he doesn't see any of this.

That is a bummer. Although I can't wait to see which top tier FA he says will take a discount to play for the Bucks. I wonder if he's already proclaimed Milwaukee champs for this season?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying you're wrong.

But why would he do that?

He has to know what Simmons adding a perimeter shot that is at all respectable would do for both Simmons overall game and the team.

Because he doesn’t make them at a high enough clip to make in an efficient shot.

It is like when you watch a college game and the unskilled big man catches the ball unguarded at the top of the key and he never looks at the rim. He is not looking to shoot. But, in most cases, it isn’t because he doesn’t want to shoot. It is because their coaches have given them the red light.

Then, when they shoot in the gym, they work on that skill, but they don’t get good enough to get the green light in the game.

Ben Simmons works on his 3 point shot. We have all seen videos of him doing it. Maybe he still needs to work more and work harder. But watching him not even glance at the rim just reminds me of the college big man that is told he isn’t allowed to shoot.

Maybe I am wrong. Maybe he is stupidly over concerned about his FG percentage. But I have never come across a player who didn’t want to shoot the ball.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a bummer. Although I can't wait to see which top tier FA he says will take a discount to play for the Bucks. I wonder if he's already proclaimed Milwaukee champs for this season?
Oh he's done that already, many times. Milwaukee champs, Giannis MVP, Giannis DPOY, Bucks COY with 70 wins, etc

No real need to watch anymore

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he's done that already, many times. Milwaukee champs, Giannis MVP, Giannis DPOY, Bucks COY with 70 wins, etc

He should have said the Bucks will go 74-8. I would have believed that.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He actually said Giannis’ brother would win DPOY at first.

Then he changed it when it became apparent just how stupid it was.

And he is accusing others of being homers?

Wow.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game last night @Bolts.....came up juuuuuuust a little short.
I can't really say it was a good game. Kings lost, Lakers won, and the refs sucked especially at the end.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is nothing based in fact. purely your bullshit opinion- if even that.
They pass out roughness penalties like they are going out of style, yet didn't call one for this "very late hit"?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, fuck off.
You making up shit vs what I wrote is not surprising since your daily life goal is to argue every day.

My post is 100% accurate.
Both fan bases going to a new level of stupidity to defend someone because he’s part of their team.
You tried to compare fans sticking up for a hit to the head to a guy who caused the fight and fans sticking up for years of child r*pe.

Own it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss @dtgold88 @trojanfan12

I have an idea.
30 day ban to loser, which is either me or both of you.

Our mod is judge and jury.

I 100% stand by me saying I was comparing mindset of fans.
You 2 dunces continue to say I compared crimes.

So, you should have 0 issues accepting bet.
If you won’t, which you won’t, then shut the fuck up already.
Problem is I don't want you banned as you are free comedy, but if @trojanfan12 also wants to compare the PSU and Browns fan bases sticking of for their players for the acts he can join your foolishness.