• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad the Lakers won last night, but I kinda miss the Dubs being good...

they're almost as bad as the Cavs...

The Dubs this season will be similar to to the Spurs season when Robinson was out.
I'm not saying they will get the #1 pick and find a Duncan, but they will get a lottery pick and then hopefully be healthy next year and back to being relevent.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My son and I tried that Popeyes chicken sandwich. We both agreed that it's really good. The best one out there. But neither of us thought it was good enough to stab someone over.

Best fast food chicken sandwich i had

The regular chicken sandwich has some kind of creole mayo sauce that adds to the flavor.
The spicy chicken sandwich has some kind of chipotle spicy mayo that adds flavor.

The Popeye's chicken sandwich is crispy.
Chick Fil A is soft.

This comes down to texture.
I prefer Chick Fil A.

Might not be relevant, but I also prefer softer fries (like steak fries) compared to crispy fries.
Curious if folks that prefer crispier fries also go for the Popeye's chicken sandwich.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fount this interesting, @WiggyRuss and @Shanemansj13 (other than the promotion in the middle)

that is pretty interesting.

Starting lineup has been solid- esp. considering Garland is 19 and Sexton is 20 years old.

what do you think about Browns/Steelers tonight?

Browns can get a bright spot in their season if they can pull off the W i nthe short week--- but iam worried- usually the short week favors the teams that are better coached with more discipline which shall i say is NOT EXACTLY the Browns strength. lol

i do want to see plenty of Chubb and Hunt on the field together. That was killer.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt, but it has been a team failure, not a Whiteside issue.
He has been fine for the most part.

Yep. They made too many roster changes for a team who went to the WCF.

You don't break that team up.

Guys like Seth and Harkless should still be here. Kanter was a great fit as well

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad the Lakers won last night, but I kinda miss the Dubs being good...

they're almost as bad as the Cavs...

Difference is this should only last a year. No way are they this bad with Steph and Klay healthy next year.

Them being bad may actually help them in the long run. The young guys get to experience significant game action that they may not have gotten with those 2 healthy

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stab? No. Push someone out of the line and they just happen to fall into some sharp objects? Yes

As with all chicken sandwiches, the spicy version is always superior. Not gonna lie though. While I prefer Popeyes regular chicken sandwich over Chick-Fil-A, I like CFA's spicy sandwich better because you can get pepper jack cheese on the deluxe version
At least from the pics I've seen seems the Popeye version has a ton of mayo on it. Not exactly apples/apples (or mayo/no mayo)

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The regular chicken sandwich has some kind of creole mayo sauce that adds to the flavor.
The spicy chicken sandwich has some kind of chipotle spicy mayo that adds flavor.

Chick Fil A is soft.

I prefer Chick Fil A.

Might not be relevant, but I also prefer softer fries (like steak fries) compared to crispy fries.
Curious if folks that prefer crispier fries also go for the Popeye's chicken sandwich.
Given the choice if only going by taste (not caring about what might be worse for me) I prefer the deep fried, crispier chicken. And, yes, would rather have crispy fries.

And no doubt the mayo gives Popeyes an advantage when it comes to taste.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just hate the guy. I can bet money you have yet to watch 10 minutes of Blazers basketball this year
unrealted i am pissed the Cavs/Heat are on tonight - and so early. No way I am getting out of work any reasonable time to be able to get home and watch that game and then the Browns/Steeleers are on later.

Ill def. DVR it though and run through it later- esp. if its a close game (or Cavs blowout which seems HIGHLY unlikely).

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Starting lineup has been solid- esp. considering Garland is 19 and Sexton is 20 years old.

Browns can get a bright spot in their season if they can pull off the W i nthe short week--- but iam worried- usually the short week favors the teams that are better coached with more discipline which shall i say is NOT EXACTLY the Browns strength. lol

i do want to see plenty of Chubb and Hunt on the field together. That was killer.

Yeah I didn't know their starters were that productive. Crazy stat. Hope it keeps up.

I still have no confidence in Freddie's playcalling. No confidence. The Steelers have a better coach, still a very stout defense so I'm not holding my breath. But if they can play well against the Steelers and win then their schedule favors them it's just Kitchens really isn't improving. The one bright spot is they tried to at least get the ball to Odell more last game...like I said, not expecting much.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chick Fil A is soft.

I prefer Chick Fil A.

For me, I prefer crispy fries over soft.

Texture thing is real. I know someone who loves french fries, but hates mashed potatoes because of the texture.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Chick Fil A is soft.

I prefer Chick Fil A.

Nothing will beat Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich wise. Fries is a different story. I like their fries but I prefer a little crispier.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that Leonard is living in Whiteside home in Miami lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unrealted i am pissed the Cavs/Heat are on tonight - and so early. No way I am getting out of work any reasonable time to be able to get home and watch that game and then the Browns/Steeleers are on later.

Ill def. DVR it though and run through it later- esp. if its a close game (or Cavs blowout which seems HIGHLY unlikely).

Yeah I saw that the game was at 5. I'm guessing it has to do with the Browns game obviously. That game will be ending just after the Browns game will be starting. Cleveland knows how to prioritize lol.

I get off at 5:30 but will probably skip the gym today, instead of getting home at 7:30 will get home around 6. Will be able to catch the 2nd half then the Browns. Might see two disasters but lets hope not :hope:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can never get a read on the Browns, but no doubt keeps the season alive with a W which is certainly a strong possibility. Agree with your assessment, though.

D for us will be huge. Steelers look pedestrian on offense. Problem is, so did Denver.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I saw that the game was at 5. I'm guessing it has to do with the Browns game obviously. That game will be ending just after the Browns game will be starting. Cleveland knows how to prioritize lol.

I get off at 5:30 but will probably skip the gym today, instead of getting home at 7:30 will get home around 6. Will be able to catch the 2nd half then the Browns. Might see two disasters but lets hope not :hope:
Not sure where you live but it's at 6 Eastern (are you in central time zone?). Haha....I'm also debating if I skip the gym, or go at lunch.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where you live but it's at 6 Eastern (are you in central time zone?). Haha....I'm also debating if I skip the gym, or go at lunch.

Yeah central time