• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2-6 browns lmaoooo
Let's talk some football. Let's go Buckeyes!!!

All seriousness, I hate this team (Browns). Gutless team that is cocky for no reason. At least they cut Whitehead, I guess. Had to.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still don't know if he has us all blocked, but the answer I got was that they think he only responds to folks who have never spoken to him because everyone else tells him what an idiot he is.
Sounds about right

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no Flacco, I thought this would be a pretty easy W for the Browns.

Their season is over now.
Truth be told, allen played well....gotta give him credit. No excuse for losing, but might have been better off if Flacco played.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth be told, allen played well....gotta give him credit. No excuse for losing, but might have been better off if Flacco played.

At least the Browns may get a top 10 pick now

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeeaaaahhhh, that's pretty much gonna do it...

guess Dwight has a little left in the tank after all...
Yeah, what the hell? Low playoff seed in the West for Cavs? Kooky talk. Easily going for home court in round 1.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns 4 games out of 1st at the halfway mark.

It is pretty safe to say they're season is over.

They can run the table and that still may not be good enough for the playoffs.
Run the table and they are in.....but that ain't happening.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny.

I don’t have anything against Cleveland. I even rooted for the Cavs in the Finals the first year LeBron was there.

But I find myself actively rooting against all their teams because of 1 total jackass.

I find joy in watching Odell Beckham express frustration on the sideline because he is beating his man and his QB (whom Wiggy anointed as the next great one) can’t get him the ball.

I don’t really care whether or not Cleveland does well. But I love watching Wiggy make a total fool of himself.
This team deserves any ripping they get.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude that play was horrible. It shows Baker doesn't trust OBJ. If Eli was OBJ QB still then that is 6 or he at least is going to throw the ball to OBJ but Baker said let me throw it to Landry in tight coverage.

I love being right. This is why them not playing in preseason games raised a red flag to me.
doubt the preseason mattered all that much. Sanders had a week and was able to play well with Jimmy G.

More and more wiley's comments before the season seem to be spot on. something is off with this offense. could it be as simple as they played weak defenses most of second half last year and tough ones most of first this year? Probably matters....but there is more to it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT I GOT SLAMMED FOR CALLING THE HEAT DEEP LMFAOOO

The Miami Heat are to be taken seriously. Back-to-back wins over the Hawks (without Trae Young, for full context) were nice, but the complete destruction of the Rockets has put everyone in the Eastern Conference on notice. Games at Denver and at the Lakers this week provide a couple of more tests, but regardless: The roster is balanced, the coaching is terrific, the bench is deep and the out-of-nowhere emergence of undrafted rookie Kendrick Nunn is one of the best early storylines of the season. -- Young

NBA Power Rankings: How long can the Sixers stay perfect?
couple guys you said made them deep - Herro and Silva - not very good yesterday. -4 and +2 in a 29 point win.

And seems you called them the deepest team, didn't you? Never said they were not deep at all.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ should have took that bet with Wiggy lol when he was confident about the Browns finishing with a better record than the Raiders
But he didn't because most thought the Browns would be a lot better than they are. Not just the Browns fans.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been over...ohh course you get hope when you get through the tough part of the schedule but there are too many things wrong with that team. Another rebuild year hopefully these young guys progress, grow up and they fire a guy that is too worried about his next meal than having the team prepared.

On to NBA..fuck the NFL!
Any blame to the guy who hired the coach and didn't even conduct a search?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doubt the preseason mattered all that much. Sanders had a week and was able to play well with Jimmy G.

More and more wiley's comments before the season seem to be spot on. something is off with this offense. could it be as simple as they played weak defenses most of second half last year and tough ones most of first this year? Probably matters....but there is more to it.

There are 2 losses that they took in the first half that it looks like are going to bite them in the ass, imo. The Titans and yesterday vs. the Broncos.

Had they gotten those wins, they'd be 4-4 right now going into the weaker part of their schedule and on track for a 10-6 record (I believe Vegas had them at 9.5 wins).

Instead, they're looking like 8-8 is the best they can probably hope for.

They stayed in the game vs. both the Rams and Seahawks, if they could have gotten at least one of those, they'd look a lot better too.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 2 losses that they took in the first half that it looks like are going to bite them in the ass, imo. The Titans and yesterday vs. the Broncos.

Had they gotten those wins, they'd be 4-4 right now going into the weaker part of their schedule and on track for a 10-6 record (I believe Vegas had them at 9.5 wins).

Instead, they're looking like 8-8 is the best they can probably hope for.

They stayed in the game vs. both the Rams and Seahawks, if they could have gotten at least one of those, they'd look a lot better too.
No doubt a few plays make the difference in many of these games.....but the good teams make those few plays. Guys like our players care about their shoes.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay enough focusing on the negatives from yesterday. I found the one bright spot from the loss. Mayfield didn't throw an int!

:yes:

#clutchness

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really thought the Browns would have won yesterday. As I said in another thread, I think plenty of changes are coming to that team again this winter.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt a few plays make the difference in many of these games.....but the good teams make those few plays. Guys like our players care about their shoes.

C'mon man, how often do you get to give the GOAT QB goat hair cleats? lol