• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could only get rid of Waiters, that will be greatly appreciated.

Just not a Miami Heat players based on his attitude.

Never had a issue with JJ because he always had the right attitude and there is an obvious role for him on the team. He can guard all these different positions and there is a need for another 4/5 with Silva likely going to the G-League soon

Glad you are coming around on waiters. He is a decent player. Not good enough to offset the locker room drama he brings.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT I GOT SLAMMED FOR CALLING THE HEAT DEEP LMFAOOO

The Miami Heat are to be taken seriously. Back-to-back wins over the Hawks (without Trae Young, for full context) were nice, but the complete destruction of the Rockets has put everyone in the Eastern Conference on notice. Games at Denver and at the Lakers this week provide a couple of more tests, but regardless: The roster is balanced, the coaching is terrific, the bench is deep and the out-of-nowhere emergence of undrafted rookie Kendrick Nunn is one of the best early storylines of the season. -- Young

NBA Power Rankings: How long can the Sixers stay perfect?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@DJ should have took that bet with Wiggy lol when he was confident about the Browns finishing with a better record than the Raiders

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Miami Heat are to be taken seriously. Back-to-back wins over the Hawks (without Trae Young, for full context) were nice, but the complete destruction of the Rockets has put everyone in the Eastern Conference on notice. Games at Denver and at the Lakers this week provide a couple of more tests, but regardless: The roster is balanced, the coaching is terrific, the bench is deep and the out-of-nowhere emergence of undrafted rookie Kendrick Nunn is one of the best early storylines of the season. -- Young

I had the Heat right up there.
I also thought Chicago might be a sleeper, so there is that.....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns 4 games out of 1st at the halfway mark.

It is pretty safe to say they're season is over.

They can run the table and that still may not be good enough for the playoffs.

It's been over...ohh course you get hope when you get through the tough part of the schedule but there are too many things wrong with that team. Another rebuild year hopefully these young guys progress, grow up and they fire a guy that is too worried about his next meal than having the team prepared.

On to NBA..fuck the NFL!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are looking damn good early.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the Heat right up there.
I also thought Chicago might be a sleeper, so there is that.....

Chicago screwing up. Had a soft schedule to start the season and did nothing with it

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About to start a OT thread for our board so we can all laugh at the Browns without ruining this thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You watch.

He is going to make a point to make fun of these teams instead of acknowledging the Browns’ failure.
That is if he shows.

Losing to the Broncos with a backup QB has got to be the low point. Only thing that could be worse is if they lose to the Dolphins or the Bengals.

Like I said, the Phins are literally tanking. To be around the standings with them halfway through the season is an abject failure.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But but but you're supposed to tank. - Douchebags

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, the Phins are literally tanking. To be around the standings with them halfway through the season is an abject failure.

Why the hell are they beating the Jets then? lol either way they should still get that #1 pick unless the Browns decide they want to try to get the #1 and lose to the Dolphins. Definitely possible

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it will be one of the least stressful years in a while. Not too different from before Steph got there. They are going to be terrible, so what is there to worry about? Rebuild, rest, and get a high draft pick. No stress at all.

True. I know the last few seasons, as a Lakers fan, weren't too stressful because it was all about watching the kids develop.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell are they beating the Jets then? lol either way they should still get that #1 pick unless the Browns decide they want to try to get the #1 and lose to the Dolphins. Definitely possible

Because the Jets are so bad that even tanking teams can beat them

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little late, but....

ij98Mc.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even trying to be funny, I bet he's got us all blocked.

Still don't know if he has us all blocked, but the answer I got was that they think he only responds to folks who have never spoken to him because everyone else tells him what an idiot he is.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because after all, teams never make comebacks in the NBA.

Your belief that the East is stronger is hilarious. You're literally the only person who thinks this. Even the teams in the East don't believe it.
Never mind the comeback you mentioned could happen, but what about the other 28 teams?