• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, it's not just the Cavs choice.

If he is going to leave in free agency, might as well get something in return.

Capspace is only a good thing if there are guys willing to take your money.

Sure, you can go the Knicks route and overpay for mismatched talent.

But, I don't see that kind of dysfunction in your front office.
Yes....and can only hope TT will give the Cavs a sign as to what he wants to do.

For the Cavs really comes down to how they can find an elite wing player. Draft, trade, etc.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add in Zizic, who is hurt at the moment, all offseason all I have heard is how much he has improved so that gives them more depth behind TT as well. We will see about him.

TT has vastly improved his inside game, like dramatically, kinda crazy, bc just a couple years ago there were games he would grab the off rebound and immediately kick the ball out to reset the halfcourt offense. He is looking to attack and score now.
Not sure you heard but Zizic's option was not picked up.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is curious.

power trip?
Devil's advocate....

I think it's more the redundancy.

We have had this debate for several years, on several threads and it always leads to trolling.

The first thread was legit. There was some debate on the answer.

But, 2 or 3 more threads later?

It's just trolling.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact you have an issue with me rooting for my father's team just proves how totally fucked up you really are.

Also Skidmark why is it you never had an issue with me being a Celtics fan until after LeBron broke your heart for a second time?

I've asked that same question before. But in typical fashion you're a bitch & can't/won't answer the question.

"Traitor King"? WiggityWack getting outta law and starting a Burger business...?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really wish the Lakers had something to offer them. Even the possible trade that you mentioned a little while back seems like it could/would be beaten by someone.

Dwight and JaVale are doing fine (so far). But neither of them can defend much outside the paint. TT can.
If he keeps playing like he has (no guarantee) I think we could beat it (the one for Kuzma, right?).
\
Certainly seems like they could get more than a bad contract and a late first or 2nd rounders as some have said.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matisse Thybulle leads the NBA in steals and deflections. Averaging 22 minutes a game and with a defensive rating of 91.

that is pretty remarkable for a rookie. Pretty impressive for anyone really

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes....and can only hope TT will give the Cavs a sign as to what he wants to do.

For the Cavs really comes down to how they can find an elite wing player. Draft, trade, etc.
I'm glad I get to see him in person.

But, I wish you could have gotten Oubre.

Stud in the making.

Maybe look at Bogdanovic in Sacto.

I hear he wants more than they can offer and doesn't want to play behind Buddy, Barnes.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are when you're drunk. lol

A few years ago I was in Ohio for a thing for work. We were all in the hotel bar drinking and one of the locals decided to do a White Castle run (I'd never heard of them).

They brought back like a suitcase of them and those little fuckers were devoured in minutes.
no doubt they are crap...but there are times they are delicious.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Bucks gonna suck this year, Warriors gonna suck. Giannis can be the savior of the Warriors and won't have the KD brush-back?

Damn this couldn't be working out any better for the Warriors.

#lightyears

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah--- i think it was pretty clear that Curry is NOT the type of guy that can carry a team- that when he is not surrounded by an all time cast of characters that he is not a James Harden- let alone a LeBron.
Oh man thank GOD he's not a James Harden. That guy is a loser.

LeBron is obviously the better player.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for sure.

and in fairness to TT- when you have guys like Kyrie and LeBron- 2 of the best scorers in the NBA- you are going to kick the ball out. When you have 3 pt shooters like Kyle Korver, etc.....

This is pretty much the first time in Thompson's career he is giving the opportunity to play a significant role. His first two years in the league he was a double double type guy- but then LeBron got there. Last year he was beat up (prob from 4 straight years of deep playoff runs)

This year he is healthy, in shape, playing in a great system for him with a very good coach, and he is really taking his responsibility as a team leader seriously.

It will be fun to see what he can do in that kind of environment- especially if the Cavs are anything close to the team they were last year when Love played more than 15 minutes a game (they were 7-9).
And even in those first 2 years the guy was nearly 12 ppg in his very early 20s I think.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Toxic Hell either. Haven't eaten any fast food in nearly 30 years. Don't care for any of that so called food.

Haven't had Taco Smell in probably 8 years. McDonalds has to be 5-6 years or longer at least. I do like Wendy's every now and then bc it is less greasy. Sonic every blue moon. Other than that...I'm with ya

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah--- i think it was pretty clear that Curry is NOT the type of guy that can carry a team- that when he is not surrounded by an all time cast of characters that he is not a James Harden- let alone a LeBron.

you should maybe look at the starting lineup for the Warriors right now

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, now you gonna make me start this Shit again....

5 Guys, Red Robin, Fudruckers----------->Shitty Shake Shack, wack ass In and Out.

:comeatmebro:
Love 5 Guys and even Red Robin. 5 Guys better than a so-called gourmet burger place here owned by a famous chef (so famous his name escapes me at the moment).

Also like a place called Flip Side here.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, now you gonna make me start this Shit again....

5 Guys, Red Robin, Fudruckers----------->Shitty Shake Shack, wack ass In and Out.

:comeatmebro:

if you think 5 guys is better than Shake Shack you should be barred from being allowed to eat burgers ever again

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The steps he has taken the last few years is incredible.
Considering he didnt start playing basketball until he was 16

He is so long and athletic . And if he keeps hitting the 3 he is unguardable.

Sky is the limit for this young man.
No doubt I was wrong about the guy.