• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one. Other than as assets (which they'd be here and why you have them) 21 and 23 not likely to bring back anything special. Obviously cap filler not something you'd mind losing. Almost like Bam/Herro for Giannis.

That said, I'm certainly not laughing about that anymore like I would have before the season (laughing as a no-brainer Bucks would not do it).

Which defeats the purpose of Miami trading for Giannis.

Because without Bam, Giannis, Butler and a few solid role players isn’t enough.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Miami wouldnt do it either. Neither team would. Miami and Riley have enough confidence they can sign him in 2021 they wouldnt give up all their young talent for Giannis. Riley’s been there, done that and Miami is an enticing location for FA’s.
Maybe...but perhaps a bird in the hand might sway Riley (if he could make the deal AND extend Giannis (not sure allowed by rule)

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe...but perhaps a bird in the hand might sway Riley (if he could make the deal AND extend Giannis (not sure allowed by rule)

Riley not going to trade his best young players for a player who going to be a free agent next season. Thats just dumb

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley not going to trade his best young players for a player who going to be a free agent next season. Thats just dumb
Dumb is you making that comment when I specifically said IF they could make the deal AND extend Giannis.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb is you making that comment when I specifically said IF they could make the deal AND extend Giannis.

Still dont think they would do it. Bam is going nowhere. People need to realize this. The Heat aren't what they are know without him or Herro. There's also going to be other fish next summer that you can sign for FREE without trading some of your best players

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still dont think they would do it. Bam is going nowhere. People need to realize this. The Heat aren't what they are know without him or Herro. There's also going to be other fish next summer that you can sign for FREE without trading some of your best players
No disagreement as Bam is far better than I thought he'd be. Maybe even a poor man's Giannis as ceiling but with a better outside shot?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea gotta think a team with a young nucleus is better served to play the waiting game versus jumping on Giannis this year

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88 @Shanemansj13

Just saw a live shot of OBJ. His hair's blonde again. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. One thing for sure though, keep him away from those kicking nets.

Just hope the offense can gel. Early returns weren't great with Baker as Case and the second string actually beat them in a scrimmage lol

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. I know the focus is on Giannis because he's likely to be the best FA available and obviously the Heat (among others) will be making a run at him.

But, as we're seeing, the Heat don't need Giannis. There will likely be another top FA or 2 for them to go after that would still increase their title chances.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just hope the offense can gel. Early returns weren't great with Baker as Case and the second string actually beat them in a scrimmage lol

I forgot to tag you for that comment. My bad. As far as the season I'm just hoping yet again for some positive improvement. At least this year the dumbass sports media didn't over-pimp the Browns like last season.

Not sure what to expect out of them this year. But hoping Stefanski's the right HC. Mayfield's in this thrid year and what is it- don't remember exactly. He's on his 4th coach and 3rd system? That's not good for any QB.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. I know the focus is on Giannis because he's likely to be the best FA available and obviously the Heat (among others) will be making a run at him.

But, as we're seeing, the Heat don't need Giannis. There will likely be another top FA or 2 for them to go after that would still increase their title chances.

Kawhi and PG both with player options to become a free agents the summer of 2021 as well

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dtgold88 @Shanemansj13

Just saw a live shot of OBJ. His hair's blonde again. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. One thing for sure though, keep him away from those kicking nets.
I could care less. As long as he shuts his mouth and produces