• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always think of it this way.

Imagine if each of the co-workers you have now, even the weird, incompetent, and domineering ones, was a cop.

And imagine how they would react if faced with a dangerous situation and had a gun at their disposal.

Being a cop is a job like any other job, there's people who are bad at their job.

It's not at all like any other jobs. When you fuck up most jobs, people don't die. Also, most jobs you don't get killed yourself doing sometimes. And it's much harder than a lot of jobs.

Besides being in the armed forces or secret services, it's the only job where you are authorized to kill.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it’s just a matter of time til an owner or someone speaks out. The playoffs are where the owners make their money.

Most of them have spoken out in favor of the players actions. Not a single one has opposed them.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My other issue with the players if you were looking for more from the owners then why wasn't it requested/demanded before agreeing to the terms of the restart? Lets wait til we been in here for nearly 2 months and request thing or boycott the rest of the season. Clown shit

New shit happened.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Patrick just reported it's looking more optimistic about the season continuing, which was not the case last night.

The season definitely could still be canceled, but there seems to be more optimism now.

They are supposed to be meeting at 11AM EST.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes and no.

They are not the problem. They are part of the problem.

Another part of the problem is people resisting arrest. If that doesn't happen, things don't escalate and there is no additional force necessary.

Another part of the problem is in the training that police officers receive.

Another part of the problem is continually re-electing people who haven't done anything to help make things better.

About as accurate as it gets. Everything in this post is spot on.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not at all like any other jobs. When you fuck up most jobs, people don't die. Also, most jobs you don't get killed yourself doing sometimes. And it's much harder than a lot of jobs.

Besides being in the armed forces or secret services, it's the only job where you are authorized to kill.

Uh.

That's my point. Imagine giving a gun to each guy on this forum based on what he just posted here and making them an inner city cop. How do you think that affects the outcome of people getting shot?

It's impossible to completely stop.

What you can change ... like right now, today, is stiffer sentences for cops who kill other people.

It's a joke. Burst into the wrong apartment and shoot a guy in his underwear chillin and watching TV and you're out in 5 years or less...

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the playoffs are resuming. Glad they made this decision.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA players have decided to resume the playoffs, a source tells ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Thursday's three playoff games will be postponed. A resumption of the season could come as soon as Friday, but there is expected to be a return to the play by the weekend according to sources.

Players held a meeting at 11 a.m. ET. There will be another meeting Thursday with two players from each team, sources tell ESPN's Tim MacMahon.

Wednesday the Milwaukee Bucks team lead a protest that resulted in a postponement of all three games that day.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh.

That's my point. Imagine giving a gun to each guy on this forum based on what he just posted here and making them an inner city cop. How do you think that affects the outcome of people getting shot?

It's impossible to completely stop.

What you can change ... like right now, today, is stiffer sentences for cops who kill other people.

It's a joke. Burst into the wrong apartment and shoot a guy in his underwear chillin and watching TV and you're out in 5 years or less...
Sure but you said it's like other jobs

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, for anybody who has a subscription to the Washington Post, they actually have posted a running list of every police shooting in the US.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/?nid

It's about 3+ per day so obviously the odds of getting through a week, let alone the rest of the playoffs, without another black guy getting shot are zilch. And I'd like to point out it's 3 per day during the height of BLM and scrutiny.

There's a lot of white guys on there, a lot of Hispanic guys.

And ... if you spend 10 minutes looking at some of the cases, I'd say I've already even found cases that are WORSE than Jacob Blake in terms of black kids getting shot and the cop being at fault.

So very interesting what the media chooses to emphasize.

Which is all to say ... there's no solution ... were doomed...

The other thing I have to say looking at some of the cases ... there's some craaaaaazy Motherfuckers out there.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, for anybody who has a subscription to the Washington Post, they actually have posted a running list of every police shooting in the US.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/investigations/police-shootings-database/?nid

It's about 3+ per day so obviously the odds of getting through a week, let alone the rest of the playoffs, without another black guy getting shot are zilch. And I'd like to point out it's 3 per day during the height of BLM and scrutiny.

And ... if you spend 10 minutes looking at some of the cases, I'd say I've already even found cases that are WORSE than Jacob Blake in terms of black kids getting shot and the cop being at fault.

They felt that way in 1968 too. We weren't doomed then nor are we now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the nba

giphy.gif

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The other thing I have to say looking at some of the cases ... there's some craaaaaazy Motherfuckers out there.

Ding ding ding