• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staying united and strong in the bubble and continuing the season as well as using this platform to speak their opinion seems like the more logical thing to do. This boycott is doing nothing lol...what a bunch of idiots.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's better today, sure. So stop trying to finish the project? Are we there yet? If you think so, then there's no way you can empathize in good faith.

I'm just trying to figure out what laws and rules exist out there that put minorities at a disadvantage, let alone black people. Help me out. Because I'm not seeing it.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tips to make it better - have good family values and take care of home first. This eliminates run-ins with the law.

Even black people from good families get fucked over for being black.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just trying to figure out what laws and rules exist out there that put minorities at a disadvantage, let alone black people. Help me out. Because I'm not seeing it.

Laws and rules aren't even the half of it. You either recognize the cultural meaning and experience of how being black makes life different or you don't. You are either capable of standing in another's shoes or you aren't.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm neither, I'm also not a leftist. I've said on here before that the 2-party system has been an abject failure.

I'm a lifelong Democrat personally, but i'm MORE than willing to admit there's definitely some big time cracks in the system...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laws and rules aren't even the half of it. You either recognize the cultural meaning and experience of how being black makes life different or you don't. You are either capable of standing in another's shoes or you aren't.

I grew up white in South Miami, which put me as an actual minority. Only child with a single parent who didn't make a lot of money. I didn't make excuses for the obstacles that I had, there were people that had it better than me, and those that had it worst. You're dealt with the cards you have an go from there. I also was stationed in Southern California when I was in the Marine Corps. I've been around plenty of different cultures. I didn't stay in a basement my entire life.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck those two teams and LeBron. I was never really a fan, but to be honest I was starting to enjoy it more now. But that’s over. They would not be doing this if it were not for the virus and the situation surrounding it as far as the no fans rule. What they are doing will not change a fucking thing. I do support the police, but not bad police and police brutality.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a lifelong Democrat personally, but i'm MORE than willing to admit there's definitely some big time cracks in the system...

People have gotten so heated about politics its crazy. I personally think Biden's a bigger scumbag than Trump, but that's just my opinion. But we've conversed on this forum for years where I respect you enough that I look past it and say fuck it, let's talk sports.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sandra Bland and Breonna Taylor say hi.

Breonna Taylor's an unfortunate story - but it's why your parents tell you to watch whom you hang out with. Maybe you should talk to her then boyfriend who decided to fire at police officers who were serving a no-knock warrant. I don't know Sandra Bland's story enough to comment.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is such shitty timing. As much as I wasn't feeling what Kyrie was proposing, at least that had some forethought.

Part of why bad actors, i.e. Russians, have been so successful in leveraging BLM-related happenings is much of the public gets fired up before knowing many of the facts. There are real world reasons why pursuit of justice often takes time. You don't need foreign agents at this point to make social media a hotbed for manipulation.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm neither, I'm also not a leftist. I've said on here before that the 2-party system has been an abject failure.

Understood.

You don't even know how happy people are that this is happening.

I used to work in an office where a bunch of dudes used to talk Flyers versus Devils all day. We had a company outing coming up and I suggested we go to a Nets game. They laughed in my face and mentioned something about criminals, yada yada, having their car stolen, yada yada Ice-T, Ice-Cube, whatever.

You know how happy people like that are if the NBA boycotts? They're laughing a@@es off right now...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People have gotten so heated about politics its crazy. I personally think Biden's a bigger scumbag than Trump, but that's just my opinion. But we've conversed on this forum for years where I respect you enough that I look past it and say fuck it, let's talk sports.

lol, i feel you. let's just say that in this election AND last none of the candidates wouldn't have qualfied as my kids' babysitter...

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the two favorites are the ones that want to shut it down? This is fucking weird LOL