• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I'm asking the time frame it went from none to hundreds, when there are only 800 total deaths in this range. Sure you aren't thinking about CASES in young people, as I have seen a number of reports about young people contracting Covid more now?

As Covid-19 cases rise among younger adults, expect a lower death rate for now, says former CDC director - CNN
I just realized you answered your own question in this post.

I said hundreds have died, you quote a article that shows 800 have died.

Yet, you asked me for proof.

:scratch:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the beginning to now.

That's my time frame.

We went from not hearing about any young deaths to hearing about hundreds.

Young, healthy are dying....more and more.

^This is darn near a word for word amalgamation of my posts.^

Hundreds Of Young People Have Already Died Of COVID-19 In The U.S. | HuffPost
Here is the real word for word of your post (not just "darn near").....No, none..... I can concede on that.

I haven't heard of a single athlete with more than light symptoms, if any at all.

But, your last sentence is overstated.

It's happening more and more.

This implies it is happening more now than it did in the past. Is that not what you meant to say? 800 deaths total sucks but this does not imply it is happening to young people "more and more". Because we started at zero it is happening to everyone more and more.

If you have something to show this has become scarier for young people I was genuinely curious what you have read (since I have kids).

FYI, the article you posted is 2 months old so doesn't exactly make a statement as to young people dying more from Covid now.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized you answered your own question in this post.

I said hundreds have died, you quote a article that shows 800 have died.

Yet, you asked me for proof.

:scratch:
Yes I did...because you claimed more and more young people were dying in reply to msg saying he had not heard of any of the NBAers even showing more than mild symptoms.

Once again, have you found anything to support this that is relevant? FYI, the article you provided does not. First, it is 2 months old. second it goes to age 50 (not many NBAers are even older than late 30s).

Glad I researched this to ease my fears maybe this is becoming scarier for younger people. It's my hope you cannot find anything to support this as far as deaths go.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the real word for word of your post (not just "darn near").....No, none..... I can concede on that.

I haven't heard of a single athlete with more than light symptoms, if any at all.

But, your last sentence is overstated.

It's happening more and more.

This implies it is happening more now than it did in the past. Is that not what you meant to say? 800 deaths total sucks but this does not imply it is happening to young people "more and more". Because we started at zero it is happening to everyone more and more.

If you have something to show this has become scarier for young people I was genuinely curious what you have read (since I have kids).

FYI, the article you posted is 2 months old so doesn't exactly make a statement as to young people dying more from Covid now.
Lmfao

Dude, I don't know if your particular infliction is a curse of a gift, in your opinion.

But, you are myopic to a fault.

I said what I said.

No amount of rain dancing on your part will derail that fact.

But, feel free to give it your best shot, more and more...lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did...because you claimed more and more young people were dying in reply to msg saying he had not heard of any of the NBAers even showing more than mild symptoms.

Once again, have you found anything to support this that is relevant? FYI, the article you provided does not. First, it is 2 months old. second it goes to age 50 (not many NBAers are even older than late 30s).

Glad I researched this to ease my fears maybe this is becoming scarier for younger people. It's my hope you cannot find anything to support this as far as deaths go.
So, are you saying more and more seemingly healthy people haven't died since the beginning of the pandemic?

I didn't put a date nor age range.

That's #64 in your clown car playbook of how to win a nonexistent argument.

Provide your proof that more and more haven't died.

I'll wait.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmfao

Dude, I don't know if your particular infliction is a curse of a gift, in your opinion.

But, you are myopic to a fault.

I said what I said.

No amount of rain dancing on your part will derail that fact.

But, feel free to give it your best shot, more and more...lol
Glad to hear you went this route as you often do when you make absurd comments and are called out on them.

Good to know, in fact, more and more young people are not dying now from Covid (at least no more than the entire population dying "more and more" based on your "logic") and your comment was irrelevant to wondering whether players who had covid had anything other than mild or no symptoms.

That's a relief

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear you went this route as you often do when you make absurd comments and are called out on them.

Good to know, in fact, more and more young people are not dying now from Covid (at least no more than the entire population dying "more and more" based on your "logic") and your comment was irrelevant to wondering whether players who had covid had anything other than mild or no symptoms.

That's a relief

Dear GAWD, you have to know this doesn't work.

Post your proof instead of spinning in circles.

Post your proof that young people have stopped dying.

Let me help you out with the definition.

What is the meaning of more?

Definition of more (Entry 2 of 7) 1a : in addition a couple of times more. b : moreover.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, are you saying more and more seemingly healthy people haven't died since the beginning of the pandemic?

I didn't put a date nor age range.

That's #64 in your clown car playbook of how to win a nonexistent argument.

Provide your proof that more and more haven't died.

I'll wait.
well of course more people die (of all ages) because no one can come back from the dead. what I am saying is your reply that more and more young people are dying was irrelevant to the topic to which you replied, which was the NBAers with Covid showing mild or no symptoms....it was also misleading.

I genuinely wondered if this is becoming scarier for young people which was why I asked the time frame it became "more and more" and/or if you read or heard something to support your comment.

The idea you are really trying to pass this off as what you meant is comical to me. and I thank you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear GAWD, you have to know this doesn't work.

Post your proof instead of spinning in circles.

Post your proof that young people have stopped dying.

Let me help you out with the definition.

What is the meaning of more?

Definition of more (Entry 2 of 7) 1a : in addition a couple of times more. b : moreover.
Let me see if I have this straight....msg says from what he can tell the NBAers who had Covid showed mild or no symptoms. You replied by mentioning more and more young people are dying from the disease. By showing your concern you were thinking a couple out of 330 million?

Ya gotta love this forum.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well of course more people die (of all ages) because no one can come back from the dead. what I am saying is your reply that more and more young people are dying was irrelevant to the topic to which you replied, which was the NBAers with Covid showing mild or no symptoms....it was also misleading.

I genuinely wondered if this is becoming scarier for young people which was why I asked the time frame it became "more and more".

The idea you are really trying to pass this off as what you meant is comical to me. and I thank you.
Dude, like there is something wrong with you...lol

It is exactly what I said and meant.

He said Covid is of no concern to NBA players, I said we can't know that for sure because the young are dying....more and more.

Because, we don't know the long-term consequences.

For whatever reason, you decide to jump in asshole first to start a argument over something that isn't even being discussed.

Like I said, you love the rainbow wig, red nose and floppy shoes.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, like there is something wrong with you...lol

It is exactly what I said and meant.

He said Covid is of no concern to NBA players, I said we can't know that for sure because the young are dying....more and more.

Because, we don't know the long-term consequences.

For whatever reason, you decide to jump in asshole first to start a argument over something that isn't even being discussed.

Like I said, you Love the rainbow wig, red nose and floppy shoes.
Sure thing sport.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see if I have this straight....msg says from what he can tell the NBAers who had Covid showed mild or no symptoms. You replied by mentioning more and more young people are dying from the disease. By showing your concern you were thinking a couple out of 330 million?

Ya gotta love this forum.

How do you keep the makeup from constantly running into your eyes?

#TearsOfAClown

sad-clown.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed. and, no, not a knock on Fauci, but there's plenty of time for us to learn more and him to change his mind on this.

Like I've said before as more is found out about the virus it's inevitable that some guidelines will change.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I've said before as more is found out about the virus it's inevitable that some guidelines will change.
On that I agree....though I'd be reluctant to preach doom and gloom knowing things could change by the day. That's a general statement, BTW, not on anything Fauci has told us.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I'd be shocked if there were another lockdown. At least on the scale of what we have gone/are going through.

What I could see happening is going back to mandatory masks everywhere and postponing the next phase of re-opening.

For example, the county I live in has seen a recent spike. It doesn't seem to be anything significant and is likely due to increased testing, but they're keeping an eye on it.

If the hospitalizations and/or death rate starts to spike, then I could see them postponing the next step until the numbers started improving.

So far my county really hasn't seen any big spikes. Hope it stays that way. But the news recently said that a protester that was here in Boulder has tested positive. No word on if the person lives here in the city or even in the county though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In SF masks are required inside in every public building, as they should be. If that was the norm in the whole country, we would beat this thing even sooner

Same here. Masks required in all public places. One thing I really miss is the gym. My bad on changing the topic for a second. Had a Y membership the 10 years I've lived in CO. I just don't trust gyms, no matter how many people are allowed in at one time.