• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far my county really hasn't seen any big spikes. Hope it stays that way. But the news recently said that a protester that was here in Boulder has tested positive. No word on if the person lives here in the city or even in the county though.
It's off the charts here.

...and Trump is on his way.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On that I agree....though I'd be reluctant to preach doom and gloom knowing things could change by the day. That's a general statement, BTW, not on anything Fauci has told us.

The next few weeks will be interesting around the country. With all the protesting going on there could be a spike in cases all over the place. But I'm hoping for the best, meaning it won't be too bad.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next few weeks will be interesting around the country. With all the protesting going on there could be a spike in cases all over the place. But I'm hoping for the best, meaning it won't be too bad.
Cases don't matter. Only deaths do

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear about Bubba Wallace?

I'm surprised if took that long.

But, he has to know they better have it on video after the Jussie Smollett farce.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again my view on covid has shifted from uneasy to very confident on how the thing can be managed on large scale.

I personally screen at least twenty to fifty people a day. I literally have to stand on top of these people to take their temp. If someone is showing symptoms they sit out a week minimum or until they're cleared.

The employees wear masks and social distance.

And this is with zero testing whatsoever.

Zero deaths. None. One in 48 stores. That's almost ten thousand people.

And this is with people in much worse shape than your nba player.

Now.... Nba is a physical game. These guys are literally living with each other. Spread is very possible.

Could a death conceivably happen? Sure I wouldn't say it's impossible. But Is it likely? No. No it isn't

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's off the charts here.

...and Trump is on his way.

If he actually gave a damn about the country and not just his reelection numbers he'd cancel his event in AZ. But his ego's bigger than the country itself. I just hope he doesn't have one of his rally circus events here in CO. But if that would happen I think he'll end up in CO. Springs. They are big-time Trumpers. I'm sure the fundamentalist christian organization Focus on the Family would be happy to host Trump & his gang.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, none..... I can concede on that.

I haven't heard of a single athlete with more than light symptoms, if any at all.

But, your last sentence is overstated.

It's happening more and more.
as a reminder, the above was your comment to the following from @msgkings322 ......These are medical facts, young healthy people who get Covid almost never suffer anything major from it.

so tell me how his last statement was overstated.

wouldn't put you on the spectrum simply for being irrational and not able to own up to mistakes or trying to mislead though.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

But, for Arizona, hospitalizations are the bigger problem RIGHT NOW because we are almost out of space.

When that happens, it will lead to more deaths.

That sucks, hope it doesn't happen

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you hear about Bubba Wallace?

I'm surprised if took that long.

But, he has to know they better have it on video after the Jussie Smollett farce.

You talking about the noose found in his garage? If so I was disgusted by that. As should everyone. But sadly there are plenty of people than don't have an issue. And all those racists assholes can all go to hell.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. Masks required in all public places. One thing I really miss is the gym. My bad on changing the topic for a second. Had a Y membership the 10 years I've lived in CO. I just don't trust gyms, no matter how many people are allowed in at one time.
Our rec recently re-opened. Even though they have spread out all the equipment and far less are going I'm with you....still reluctant to go back yet.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a reminder, the above was your comment to the following from @msgkings322 ......These are medical facts, young healthy people who get Covid almost never suffer anything major from it.

so tell me how his last statement was overstated.

what's funny is your signs above point to you on this topic. Though I would not suggest you are on the spectrum.
You are working yourself into a tissy over something nobody but you cares about.

Go to your sensory room and get a hold of yourself before you get a nose bleed.

I don't care and I doubt anyone else here does either.

Stop being a clown.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talking about the noose found in his garage? If so I was disgusted by that. As should everyone. But sadly there are plenty of people than don't have an issue. And all those racists assholes can all go to hell.
Yeah, I just saw it on Cowherd.

I hope they have a video.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our rec recently re-opened. Even though they have spread out all the equipment and far less are going I'm with you....still reluctant to go back yet.

My main issue is how fucking disgusting some people are. Even before all the shit hit the fan there were lazy fuckers at the Y that after using a machine wouldn't wipe them down. Morons.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again my view on covid has shifted from uneasy to very confident on how the thing can be managed on large scale.

I personally screen at least twenty to fifty people a day. I literally have to stand on top of these people to take their temp. If someone is showing symptoms they sit out a week minimum or until they're cleared.

The employees wear masks and social distance.

And this is with zero testing whatsoever.

Zero deaths. None. One in 48 stores. That's almost ten thousand people.

And this is with people in much worse shape than your nba player.

Now.... Nba is a physical game. These guys are literally living with each other. Spread is very possible.

Could a death conceivably happen? Sure I wouldn't say it's impossible. But Is it likely? No. No it isn't
Curious...has anyone showed up with a fever? Shame on them if they did, as I would think an adult knows when he/she has a fever, especially if 100+

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

But, for Arizona, hospitalizations are the bigger problem RIGHT NOW because we are almost out of space.

When that happens, it will lead to more deaths.

That's what is so unfortunate with the disinformation effort. If people took this as serious as it should the spread can be managed. When you act and behave like it's nothing it will take off.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main issue is how fucking disgusting some people are. Even before all the shit hit the fan there were lazy fuckers at the Y that after using a machine wouldn't wipe them down. Morons.
will say it seems most where I go wipe down the machines but as you say...just takes one. I'm thinking of giving it another 2-4 weeks and I might have to give in.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious...has anyone showed up with a fever? Shame on them if they did, as I would think an adult knows when he/she has a fever, especially if 100+

Less than one percent is the company total. We can see each stores metrics and we catch shit if every employee isn't entered into the database every day.

It's exhausting. I spend twenty percent of my time managing covid

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are working yourself into a tissy over something nobody but you cares about.

Go to your sensory room and get a hold of yourself before you get a nose bleed.

I don't care and I doubt anyone else here does either.

Stop being a clown.
I only cared if you were not trying to misinform, which was why I asked you what does more and more mean. If I knew it meant it could just be a couple out of 330 mil I'd have let it go.

But we know it's not what you meant because if it was that would be an absurd comment to make.