• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh Lebron has no issue being a hypocrite, just look at his history on China for that.

Show me a quote where Lebron ever said anything about canceling the season. I have all day for you or DJ to find the time where he said anything close to that.

Last edited:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me a quote where Lebron ever said anything about canceling the season. I have all the day for you or DJ to find the time where he said anything close to that.

yeah I’m not really commenting on that, I’m just saying he is no stranger to being a major hypocrit. Massive in fact.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I’m not really commenting on that, I’m just saying he is no stranger to being a major hypocrit. Massive in fact.

I don't ever really understand the LeBron haters. He's lived under the world's biggest microscope an athlete has ever had and has totally kept his shit together. I'm not saying he's some saint or without fault but when it's all done for him he will leave the league better than when he started.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't ever really understand the LeBron haters. He's lived under the world's biggest microscope an athlete has ever had and has totally kept his shit together. I'm not saying he's some saint or without fault but when it's all done for him he will leave the league better than when he started.

If being a hypocrite is the biggest complaint then he's done amazing. Better than being in trouble with the law for example. People really want athletes to be perfect. I really don't get it. They're human like the rest of us.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will treat him the same as anyone, show me you are consistent. Sorry but people in this country know nothing about oppression compared to the people in China. Lebron has shown when money is involved he doesn’t care which should make people here wonder how much he really cares. He seems to care when it’s convenient.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If being a hypocrite is the biggest complaint then he's done amazing. Better than being in trouble with the law for example. People really want athletes to be perfect. I really don't get it. They're human like the rest of us.

i understand, but I don’t give gold stars for being a law biding citizen, that is the expectation for all of us.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will treat him the same as anyone, show me you are consistent. Sorry but people in this country know nothing about oppression compared to the people in China. Lebron has shown when money is involved he doesn’t care which should make people here wonder how much he really cares. He seems to care when it’s convenient.

He's stayed out of china because it's not really for him to help "fix" an authoritative culture in another country.

Not exactly fair to say "well you aren't blasting China daily"

Is it a business decision? Probably.

He's saying I can help here in the states and live in a country that allows that expression.

Him worrying about China is about as unproductive as it gets.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's stayed out of china because it's not really for him to help "fix" an authoritative culture in another country.

Not exactly fair to say "well you aren't blasting China daily"

Is it a business decision? Probably.

He's saying I can help here in the states and live in a country that allows that expression.

Him worrying about China is about as unproductive as it gets.

you need to think back to the problems where China got upset with the rockets GM, Lebron took a stand on that and it absolutely was about money. He is a huge hypocrite and can’t be taken seriously on much. Just my opinion.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need to think back to the problems where China got upset with the rockets GM, Lebron took a stand on that and it absolutely was about money. He is a huge hypocrite and can’t be taken seriously on much. Just my opinion.

Why do you expect him to have a take on China?

I'm not trying to get "off the court" here but this whole notion of "wokeness" from some conservatives on China is well... hypocritical.

We moved our pharma there. We moved so much of our manufacturing base there.

So we have this covid thing and we're suddenly having to play nice with a shitty country for the sake of our economy..

There were decades worth of decisions made that led to that. And I'm definitely not expecting a basketball player to lead the way on that one.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or he could have been like MJ.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, that isn’t fair.

Once we fix the problems of oppression in our country we can fix someone else’s.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that isn’t fair.

Once we fix the problems of oppression in our country we can fix someone else’s.

Fine then at least don’t come down against anyone that dare bring up what’s going on over there just because it might cost you and Nike money. The Nike thing and China is another travesty altogether.