• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This world makes me so sad sometimes.

These Fucking divas....lol

Apparently, wearing your uniform a certain way and having your hair right started becoming a thing in the 90's. At least with basketball players.

When I coached in the 90's, my players would be getting ready for the game and they'd be in front of the mirrors in the locker room adjusting their uniforms and hair to be just right. :L

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys needed further proof that kyrie is a clown

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I was just reiterating what @trojanfan12 said.

Way to many times being a cop is the backup plan and their heart isn't in it.

One thing I try to teach my kids is to do what you Love.

Never take a job just for the money.

I did and I was Fucking miserable.

Me too Mecca.

Was a finance major undergrad. Worked in a big corporation for a couple years and made good bank but hated it.

Decided to up and quit one day with no clue what I really wanted to do. I literally played online poker to pay the bills for a year until I figured it out. Went back to school for an education degree and I am so much happier now.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too Mecca.

Was a finance major undergrad. Worked in a big corporation for a couple years and made good bank but hated it.

Decided to up and quit one day with no clue what I really wanted to do. I literally played online poker to pay the bills for a year until I figured it out. Went back to school for an education degree and I am so much happier now.

That's amazing.....

For me, it was the kids.

Working in a Jail is hard if you aren't mentally tough.

In the beginning, I had to fake it.

After 12 years, I was no longer pretending.

When my youngest daughter was 3, I got custody of, who would later become my husband, 4 year old daughter from a previous relationship.

Her Mom died and her maternal relatives would not take her because she's biracial.

I guess some factions of the Mormon Church have not evolved enough.

She was....damaged...and terrified of me because I didn't realize I didn't turn off all the aggressive parts of my personality when I was home.

I took off a whole year to be with her because she had a bunch of physical, emotional issues.

After that year, I went back to work and couldn't turn it back on again.

I took the early retirement, went back to school and got my degree.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they'd seriously have to waive them for me too, but I'd sign up in a heartbeat.

I consider myself fortunate. As I've shared, my Dad was a cop. I've had a couple of bad experiences with cops, but I knew how to get through it without escalating anything because of that.

Heck, my Dad was a cop and had a bad experience with a cop.

We were driving out to Phoenix to visit family and he gets pulled over by a CHP officer. My Dad shows him his badge and i.d. and the CHP tickets him anyway.

So, a few weeks later my Dad had to drive all the way to Blythe, Ca. in the summer (it's surface of the sun level hot there in the summer).

The judge dismissed the ticket, which the CHP officer knew would happen. He just wanted to make my Dad drive all the way out there in the heat of the summer.

He was so pissed, we weren't even allowed to watch ChiPs in our house after that. lol
was Police Academy OK?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, wearing your uniform a certain way and having your hair right started becoming a thing in the 90's. At least with basketball players.

When I coached in the 90's, my players would be getting ready for the game and they'd be in front of the mirrors in the locker room adjusting their uniforms and hair to be just right. :L
The Metrosexual phase has been BRUTAL.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12

Remember when you asked me if I wear my mask in the Car?

Ffs, I might have to start now.

My dog's groomer just sent me a notice from the FDA warning that Cats and Dogs can get infected with COVID by people and to not bring my dog tomorrow if she has symptoms?

What?

Her Fucking nose is always wet and she has horrible
allergies.

She's a poodle and is always sneezing.

She also chokes every single time she drinks water, which is all day because it's Hot ass Fuck here.

Oh, please GAWD.

Don't make me have to give her a bath.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's amazing.....

For me, it was the kids.

Working in a Jail is hard if you aren't mentally tough.

In the beginning, I had to fake it.

After 12 years, I was no longer pretending.

When my youngest daughter was 3, I got custody of, who would later become my husband, 4 year old daughter from a previous relationship.

Her Mom died and her maternal relatives would not take her because she's biracial.

I guess some factions of the Mormon Church have not evolved enough.

She was....damaged...and terrified of me because I didn't realize I didn't turn off all the aggressive parts of my personality when I was home.

I took off a whole year to be with her because she had a bunch of physical, emotional issues.

After that year, I went back to work and couldn't turn it back on again.

I took the early retirement, went back to school and got my degree.

I would imagine it is awfully difficult to not bring that job home with you to some extent. I have a couple guys I play ball with who work in the local prison. Both super nice guys. I have a hard time picturing them in that environment.