• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, I still don't know if the fucking masks work or not. I hear they're supposed to protect me from others, but not others from me. Then I hear that it's supposed protect others from me, but not me from others.

I go into one store and all of the employees have masks on and plastic shields in front of the cashier.

Then I go into another store...no masks, no shields.

I wear one because of my wife and mother in law and figure that I don't know how much it really helps, but it's not nothing. :noidea:
My thought was if I'm gonna catch this thing it will be because I touched something an infected person touched. Not because I was 3-4 feet away from someone as opposed to 6 feet.

But like you for your wife/mom in law I'll wear one as it's not that big a deal to do so if it might help out others or makes them feel better if I have one on.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you are kinda like me in the respect that we are bundle posters.

You could scroll an entire page and almost every post is one of us responding in mass.

I just picked one randomly in the sea of insanity...lol
Fair enough...but that was not the best option to choose for my assery (if that can be a word). Honestly, cannot imagine you even disagreed with that one.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw something interesting on ESPN. They were showing some players last plays that they made for their franchise. Kobe's was on the list.

For all of the points he scored, shots he took and claims that he was a ballhog....his last play as a Laker was an assist to Jordan Clarkson.

Last edited:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you are so interested, but could you at least make rational comments on the matter?

I said the original bet was 100 shots so that is where it will remain. 89% 3s is pretty good, too...did you expect that level of 3s from Lance?

and, yes, I can hit 89%. Will I? we'll find out.
Will we though? Current trend is not promising.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough...but that was not the best option to choose for my assery (if that can be a word). Honestly, cannot imagine you even disagreed with that one.
I don't even remember if I actually read it, honestly.

I make some unnecessarily long posts at times.

But, your 's turn into word soup after awhile because of the nonsense.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thought was if I'm gonna catch this thing it will be because I touched something an infected person touched. Not because I was 3-4 feet away from someone as opposed to 6 feet.

But like you for your wife/mom in law I'll wear one as it's not that big a deal to do so if it might help out others or makes them feel better if I have one on.
I wear one everywhere but in the house.

I finally got my text results back after 10 days, negative.

Right after I was told it was negative, they advised that the test they used may not be accurate.

What.

The.

Fuck.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, did you guys see that The Freak is the favorite to win MVP ANNNNNNNNND DPOY?

Last edited:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, did you guys see the that The Freak is the favorite to win MVP ANNNNNNNNND DPOY?

Holy shit quick someone get buckboy back!

@trojanfan12 - you got connections, make it happen dammit

Last edited: