• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foolish because I never said bow down. And, yes, one title is a little better than none. And if Buffalo won one of the titles and you asked me if they had a better run than an NFL team who won 1 title and played for no others I would say the Bills run was better....as would any rational fan.

Team A) 4 Finals' appearances, 1 title
Team B) 1 Finals appearance, 1 title and losing multiple times to team A in the playoffs?

A or B?

didn't say YOU did...

but nice try at putting words in my mouth...

I'll answer your question if you answer mine. who cares about failed title runs outside of Cavs fans...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see....so if I am talking football with someone and they try to rip Cleveland I should just remind him of all our titles in the 40s, 50s and 60s?

can if you'd like...

course i COULD make a case that they belong to Art Modell's guys, if i wanted to be man about it...:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he would since he would not have seen them.

I appreciate the Browns history but don't care all that much about titles I never saw.
bragging about stuff that happened bdecades ago in a league that does not even resemble the current league seems pretty useless.

Tag on top of it bragging about championships that occurred in a different city is even more pathetic.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bragging about stuff that happened bdecades ago in a league that does not even resemble the current league seems pretty useless.

Tag on top of it bragging about championships that occurred in a different city is even more pathetic.

what's the record book say again...

hate it all you like...:lol:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't say YOU did...

but nice try at putting words in my mouth...

I'll answer your question if you answer mine. who cares about failed title runs outside of Cavs fans...?
Ok. No one. Only Cavs' fans.

Your turn...

who had a more successful 5 year run.......

Team B) 1 Finals appearance, 1 title and losing multiple times to team A in the playoffs?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can if you'd like...

course i COULD make a case that they belong to Art Modell's guys, if i wanted to be man about it...:D
OK, I'll keep it in mind.....but I'd probably just acknowledge his team is better.

Oh, and much of their success was not under Modell.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. No one. Only Cavs' fans.

Your turn...

who had a more successful 5 year run.......

Very good...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

and i'm a man of my word. team A

...though i have to say "multiple times" for team B is a tad vague...

just saying...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I'll keep it in mind.....but I'd probably just acknowledge his team is better.

Oh, and much of their success was not under Modell.

I said the titles AND i wasn't saying Modell himself...

guess reading comprehension isn't your thing...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trae Young turned his ankle.

To the locker room. Hopefully nothing serious

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"defeats"? lol

are you a total simpleton?

the point was that the Cavs drafted Harris because they thought he had potential- but due to the fact that they were going deep in the playoffs every year- they didnt have the ability to throw a 2nd round pick a ton of minutes to develop.

it was definitely NO surprise to the Cavs that once Harris got minutes he ended up being a very good 3 pt shooter but when you are trying to win titles and have the ability to get Kyle Korver- you get Kyle Korver- you dont develop a 2nd round pick and see him through the ups and downs of development. You win-now.

Definitely did not surprise me that as soon as Harris got real PT that he has shot roughly 40% or higher in every yeare of his career from 3.

and pleaese dont be a fucking idiot "good from 3 but bad from everywhere else"- or whatever

that year the guy took 362 shots and 221 of them were from 3. Thats practically all he was taking and asked to take. His shooting efficiency was 54---- which is the best that Johnson has had in HIS ENTIRE CAREER (in a season where he only shot the ball 243 times)

sell-crazy-someplace-else-were-all-stocked-up-here-memes-com-14053191.png

I know Joe Harris’ game better than you do.

And yes. He was an overrated shooter coming out of college. He had an effortless stroke that all scouts like, but he shot 64% from the line as a senior. Please find me an elite shooter with an FT % that low.

He is a much better shooter and player today. And the stats prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya put down the cavs and their success talking to a Hawks' fan. Own it.

You have a weird fixation on "winning" silly debate points. Not sure why you think that your conversations about the Cavs are more compelling because the Cavs were good a few years ago.

Hate to break the news to you but the Sixers and Hawks are both much more interesting teams this year. People are talking about them. When people talk about the Cavs it's more like when you talk about that drunk uncle that can't hold a job down.

Maybe next year the Cavs will be much better. Or the year after. But right now they aren't all that interesting. Hell they aren't even terrible interesting like the Hornets could be.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who are your 10 ahead of them in that time frame?

I am not saying the Cavs aren’t too 10,

But you have to evaluate the bad years too.

Can’t just look at the highlights.

The Mark Price/Daugherty/Nance era was really strong too. But they had some awfully lean times in between. As did a couple others on the list.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Herro comes off the bench from now on that is a nice bench backcourt of Dragic and Herro. Damn, Herro needs to change up that funky fade though lolz