• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I wouldn’t reply to him any more and I didn’t.

Now you earned 1 too.

Stop trying to stir shit up that has nothing to do with you.
The "you got me" facepalm is a reply FYI. and only got "stirred up" because you replied to me.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now you are being one.

It was a rhetorical question.

Players inside the bubble need to get food. They come in contact with hotel employees that come and go from the bubble. Obviously the league takes precautions, but when dealing with over 600 people in the bubble and hundreds of support staff, there will be protocol mistakes and potential for infection.

I expressed my concerns and you were part of the cavalry piling on the other side. Now, a mere 4 days later, this dynamic is one of the things some players are concerned about.

Which completely vindicates my point of view. And you either are too dense to understand, or being your typical drama creating self.
oh, the irony.

If you want to claim some sort of misguided "win" have at it.

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you keep saying that first comment you made. You really believe if some of these teams were left out they would not get a number of complaints? These guys are competitors and have belief in themselves for the most part.

But you were definitely right somebody will be pissed off no matter what they decide. what I've thought the entire time (though think a good number will be upset no matter the choice).

Definitely some would complain no matter what the decision.

Eliminating teams that can’t win means fewer teams in the bubble and also means that you reduce number of players less likely to care about following safety rules because they have something to play for.

You are never going to please 100%, but at least be smart about who they bring in the bubble.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eliminating teams that can’t win means fewer teams in the bubble and also means that you reduce number of players less likely to care about following safety rules because they have something to play for.

You are never going to please 100%, but at least be smart about who they bring in the bubble.
sure.....but there are teams who wanted in the bublle or to be part of the plan going forward. I know the Cavs are upset their season is done. Cannot imagine they are alone. And, no, I don't think they should have been included. Like you, I'd have gone with less teams (straight to playoffs).

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, the irony.

If you want to claim some sort of misguided "win" have at it.

How is that shooting bet coming by the way?

Excuse, excuse, excuse.

I am giving you 30 days from today to complete. July 13th which is almost 2 months from when we made the bet.

And if I feel like videoing myself again between now and then and happen to improve my score, I will do that.

You are on the clock.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most would've not made that jump.

KD is hard man to figure out. Very interesting person.

Such a great player. But it is becoming increasingly clear that he needs to be led. Maybe I was too harsh on Russ for blaming him for most of the OKC issues. If KD were stronger mentally and as a leader, maybe Russ steps in line behind him.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,623.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maybe the concern is they can’t randomly bring who they want into the bubble? Are they taking bubble groupie applications?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe the concern is they can’t randomly bring who they want into the bubble? Are they taking bubble groupie applications?

You joke, but I bet that is a concern for some.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD is hard man to figure out. Very interesting person.

Such a great player. But it is becoming increasingly clear that he needs to be led. Maybe I was too harsh on Russ for blaming him for most of the OKC issues. If KD were stronger mentally and as a leader, maybe Russ steps in line behind him.

I don't think KD has the mental make up to ever be The Man that leads a team to a title. He might have been the best player for 3 years with the Warriors. But he wasn't the leader. And Kyrie's even worse. He's not a leader, he proved that in Boston. So basically the Nets are screwed.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing if I keep this going you'll cry that you prefer the new me (the one that wont point out when you are wrong). I promise I prefer the old you...the one that is irrational and emotional. Free comedy.

Thanks.
Cry?

Dude, you have way more bitch in you than I ever have.

Gtfoh...lmfao

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing if I keep this going you'll cry that you prefer the new me (the one that wont point out when you are wrong). I promise I prefer the old you...the one that is irrational and emotional. Free comedy.

Thanks.

:pound:

Mecca cry? Now that's one of the funniest things you've ever said. Her and I (along with others) were all on a different site. One thing she doesn't do is cry.

If you really wanna go after her that way I suggest you stick to your usual witty remarks. Like deflection. Gotta love this forum. Maybe try completely changing the original topic and tell her she's wrong. Stick to your original gameplan man! Don't change it up.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie being a snake cannot be a surprise, right?

Though my stance still the same...no matter what they do/did there will be a good number of unhappy players (or FO people).
Kyrie is chronically unhappy, no surprise there.

The fact that the younger guys, and some older ones, share his mindset?

Yes, mildly surprised.

Chris Paul, Garrett Temple, Kyrie Irving......

All Elected Members of the NBAPA.

All 3 voted for the Season to continue under the bubble proposal AFTER the Floyd Murder.

All 3 are trying to sabotage it, to varying degrees, a week later.

I'm officially to old to relate to today's NBA.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you keep saying that first comment you made. You really believe if some of these teams were left out they would not get a number of complaints? These guys are competitors and have belief in themselves for the most part.

But you were definitely right somebody will be pissed off no matter what they decide. what I've thought the entire time (though think a good number will be upset no matter the choice).
I'm case you were still wondering, this is what @msgkings322 meant by you being perpetually stuck in asshole mode.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Mecca cry? Now that's one of the funniest things you've ever said. Her and I (along with others) were all on a different site. One thing she doesn't do is cry.

If you really wanna go after her that way I suggest you stick to your usual witty remarks. Like deflection. Gotta love this forum. Maybe try completely changing the original topic and tell her she's wrong. Stick to your original gameplan man! Don't change it up.
I love his " If you can't lose them with misdirection, confuse them with utter nonsense " playbook.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most would've not made that jump.
Birds of a feather.

Both are full of piss, vinegar and petulance.

KD feels unloved because no matter what they love Steph more.

Kyrie didn't get credit for being a top player because he was in Lebron's shadow.

Neither guy seems to recognize that Steph, Bron had won without them.

With Kyrie, at least he can say he didn't have a choice.

Didn't matter what he wanted, he could have voiced his displeasure and it wouldn't have deterred them from signing Lebron.

But, Durant?

He chose this.

He had several options.

Yet, he chose to go to a 73 win team one year removed from a Championship.

Then cried because he wasn't seen as a savior?

Good Lord....lol