• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the video. It's bad.

I shared earlier that my Dad was a police officer for most of my life. I almost always side with the police in these situations.

There is no justification for what those officers did. 4 have been fired, 1 has been arrested and there may be more arrests coming (hopefully there will be).

There is also no justification for the people who are rioting and looting. Especially since the MPD took action so quickly.

I think the rioting could have been avoided had that DA the other day during the press conference said that cop was charged with murder. Obviously that didn't happen. And I think what really set everything off was the fat fella (with the glasses) that stepped to the podium after the DA & had the nerve to say there wasn't enough evidence to charge that racist asshole killer cop with murder.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the rioting could have been avoided had that DA the other day during the press conference said that cop was charged with murder. Obviously that didn't happen. And I think what really set everything off was the fat fella (with the glasses) that stepped to the podium after the DA & had the nerve to say there wasn't enough evidence to charge that racist asshole killer cop with murder.

Yeah.

The video is plenty of evidence to charge. Might not be enough to convict without further investigation, but with a blatant case of police brutality leading to death, charges must be filed immediately. There just isn’t any other way to handle a case like this.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And nothing. Don't bother with the misdirection, passive aggressiveness, or fake misunderstanding. You know you post like an asshole and you know why you are seen that way.

If you don't know those things then you truly are the aspie I once thought you were.
k

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think I am always right. But I am not lying about having inside info on these QBs that is highly predictive. I just can’t say too much about my source without betraying him, so I can understand why someone in your position might be skeptical. But if you had all the details, I am thinking you would come to a similar conclusion that I did.

Also part of the reason I am glad you accepted that bet. Because I can absolutely prove that.

figured that's why you made a bet you probably figured you'd lose. Thing is, I never doubted you could shoot. Hell, I know 60-year-olds I play with that are excellent shooters. Better than many of the 20-30 somethings in the group. I'd take my chances in a shooting contest with many there who are more athletic than I am.

If you want to make a video of you shooting and send it to me, have at it, and feel free to donate to a charity of your choice.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it sounds like a 22 team format with some sort of regular season, play-in format. Makes sense. All of the teams are going to need some games to get back into the groove but there is just no point in the bottom feeders playing if they have no real chance of a playoff spot.
correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems in what I read the lesser teams would play some games to be included while better teams sit out in one format. Not sure how fair it would be for lesser teams getting warm up games while other teams go in cold.

Of course, doubtful any of these plans effect my team.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pistons just needed a little more help to get to the top four. Garbage
Figured acquiring Knight and Henson was for their final push for a title after an upcoming global pandemic that would put a halt to the league for a few months.

Last edited:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured acquiring Knight and Henson was for their final push for a title after an upcoming global pandemic that would put a halt to the league for a few months.

We were so close

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never trolled the PF before but doing it now, this one is so easy. There is no other side to the argument, and yet the Trump brigade is there trying to find one. Too easy.
Idea the same people who defend this probably lost their shit over Kaep's actions is almost a have to see it to believe it circumstance.

and I've seen it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why this one has gone viral. No video, people would care a lot less and there would be real debate over what happened. But this time, it's all right there on video. That cop is going to jail for manslaughter
General population might not be somewhere he wants to find himself....ever.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
figured that's why you made a bet you probably figured you'd lose. Thing is, I never doubted you could shoot. Hell, I know 60-year-olds I play with that are excellent shooters. Better than many of the 20-30 somethings in the group. I'd take my chances in a shooting contest with many there who are more athletic than I am.

If you want to make a video of you shooting and send it to me, have at it, and feel free to donate to a charity of your choice.

I definitely could lose. But I don’t expect to. I don’t make bets I expect to lose. Although a $100 charitable donation is a price I would happily pay if I do. That was a great idea by you. My video is already in your PM.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
correct me if I'm wrong

Okay, where you want me to start? :heh: I mean how you doing, does Lake Erie still smell funny?

@DJ gonna throw some buffalo wings on the grill. What you cooking in your microwave today?

#i'mbored

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, where you want me to start? :heh: I mean how you doing, does Lake Erie still smell funny?

@DJ gonna throw some buffalo wings on the grill. What you cooking in your microwave today?

#i'mbored

Going to work.....not off till Monday and Tuesday.

Don't cook in the 'wave.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to work.....not off till Monday and Tuesday.

Don't cook in the 'wave.

I honestly can't remember the last time I used mine. The thing's kinda worthless. But not as worthless as wiggy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know Kevin Love is the bestest PF in the NBA since he got to the league?

cdb9ee0fd2194187052171078c5fed85.jpeg