• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flyers have not missed a beat. This ten is very well coached and it shows. Carter Hart will take this team deep. That only goal for the Bruins was a fluke bounce off Hayes skate. And yet he gets it back only seconds later. This is a fun team to watch. It's keep rolling boys:suds:!
Total ass whoppin!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oo man. It’s hard to keep the excitement under control. The Flyers are a matchup nightmare for teams. Take Boston for example, everyone talks about Bergeron, Marchand, and Pastrnak being this juggernaut of a line. Couturier and co bottled them up BIG TIME. Freeing the Flyers depth to take hold.

Hart was a BEAST. Especially early when they needed him, and late when the game was already over.

Myers’ goal was one of those goals that you go damn, this team’s got it under control”. What a snipe. And what a time for a young guy to make a statement.

I am PUMPED.
Starting in the 2nd period Flyers dominated the neutral zone just completely owned from blue line to blue line and Boston had no answer. Whenever Boston actually got the puck in our zone 5 guys collapsed to the front of the net and cut off any passes going side to side.It was a typical AV game plan and has worked very well for him in the past.

Pretty good snipe by Laughton as well.

How about Thompson scoring. You know things are going well.

Raffl best player on the ice while he was out there.

Suck it Marchand!

How come JVR didnt play again.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting in the 2nd period Flyers dominated the neutral zone just completely owned from blue line to blue line and Boston had no answer. Whenever Boston actually got the puck in our zone 5 guys collapsed to the front of the net and cut off any passes going side to side.It was a typical AV game plan and has worked very well for him in the past.

Pretty good snipe by Laughton as well.

How about Thompson scoring. You know things are going well.

Raffl best player on the ice while he was out there.

Suck it Marchand!

How come JVR didnt play again.

AV called JvR out a little bit this morning sounds like. Something along the lines of 'he was great in camp, we need more from him in Toronto'.

Also said Raffl will be out for some time :ohwell:. Farabee checks back in on Thursday.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AV called JvR out a little bit this morning sounds like. Something along the lines of 'he was great in camp, we need more from him in Toronto'.

Also said Raffl will be out for some time :ohwell:. Farabee checks back in on Thursday.
Hopefully back for the playoff round or soon after...I love his game especially in the bottom six.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can definitely beat Washington on Thursday with the last change. We've already done that three times this season, twice on the road.

Our true challenge should be the final game on Saturday against Tampa where we will be the road team.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully back for the playoff round or soon after...I love his game especially in the bottom six.
Good call Raffl is an excellent bottom 6. Defensively responsible and has size and when he produces offense it a huge lift

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting until Thursday is like torture. Not only do we have to wait so long there is no time set WTF?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting until Thursday is like torture. Not only do we have to wait so long there is no time set WTF?

Yep. Been refreshing twitter constantly for the sole purpose of looking for the time. Really hoping they get an 8pm slot, but I expect they'll keep the round robin games in the 12 or 4 slot. More 'casual' fans will tune in to the play-in round.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Farabee isnt big enough for fourth line duties. I hope they put Farabee on the third line left wing spot and drop JVR down. Im sure NAK would welcome that change.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Been refreshing twitter constantly for the sole purpose of looking for the time. Really hoping they get an 8pm slot, but I expect they'll keep the round robin games in the 12 or 4 slot. More 'casual' fans will tune in to the play-in round.
Although its nice watching the Rags get their asses kicked id like a Flyers game ill take any time slot.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers, Bruins, Caps, Lightning and Pens all staying in the same hotel. That could get interesting as the playoffs move on.:dhd:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im loving the fact that hockey is getting very good ratings so far.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish we wer3e playing more frequently

Everyone else is in full playoff mode.

Hope AV is having some hard practices

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers, Bruins, Caps, Lightning and Pens all staying in the same hotel. That could get interesting as the playoffs move on.:dhd:
Haha. I wish I could insert a clip from a scene from movie " Slapshot. " I could see a brawl in the hotel between these guys, lol.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was announced for an 8 time slot. Wonder why their not showing anything.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish we wer3e playing more frequently

Everyone else is in full playoff mode.

Hope AV is having some hard practices
I'm with you on this. It's crazy to have this much of a layoff and the other teams have less time off. I'm more concerned for Hart to stay focus. He will be the most important key for this team to make the deep run. Keep him busy.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Farabee isnt big enough for fourth line duties. I hope they put Farabee on the third line left wing spot and drop JVR down. Im sure NAK would welcome that change.
He would do great without the anchor, glad AV kinda called him out too.