• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid win last night. First was a bit up and down, but from there on I thought they played well. Got a little penalty happy, but still.

Hart was a beast.

Also liked NAK and Kase a lot last night. I thought they brought a lot of good energy.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, Couts and Jake looked like they were 22 again.
TK is Superman.
Hart is a freakin wall.
D as a whole played awesome!
Nice to see Kase get his first against his brother

JVR still sucks!

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree it is the problem. It is very aggravating that a number of our top skilled (and paid) players do not have TK's heart.
Gee, Couts and Jake looked like they were 22 again.
TK is Superman.
Hart is a freakin wall.
D as a whole played awesome!
Nice to see Kase get his first against his brother

JVR still sucks!

Almost peed my pants laughing when JvR did his patented 'move' in front of the net on the PP -- to be stoned yet again (it would only take a pebble)....and Jim Jackson says "JvR makes his patented move !!!!" Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out "patented" is synonymous to "predictable"

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slump broken all we needed was TK and some home ice.
No, no, no. Don't you recall, they suck! Don't let getting some guys back in the line-up and the team getting back together ruin a good narrative/rant...

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no, no. Don't you recall, they suck! Don't let getting some guys back in the line-up and the team getting back together ruin a good narrative/rant...
You and Las are both delusional if you think anything other than Hart stole that game. Try being a man and using my name when you want to talk shit instead of the usual pussy that you are. Now go kill yourself!

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and Las are both delusional if you think anything other than Hart stole that game. Try being a man and using my name when you want to talk shit instead of the usual pussy that you are. Now go kill yourself!
Awwwww...it's ok precious...

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and at what point did I take anything away from Hart? It was a great team win. YOU, Chris P Bacon, are non-stop after losses and crickets after wins. Got nothing to add if you can't bitch...

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and at what point did I take anything away from Hart? It was a great team win. YOU, Chris P Bacon, are non-stop after losses and crickets after wins. Got nothing to add if you can't bitch...
We beat the Ducks at home, Hart was a beast. Some players showed up for a game, woohoo let's get that cup party started, learn some hockey then get back to me.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure is, now do the death thing, come on tough guy you can do it!!!
What is the deal with internet trolls encouraging people to kill themselves? That appears to be the go to when they get in their feelings

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the deal with internet trolls encouraging people to kill themselves? That appears to be the go to when they get in their feelings
It's just a way to hopefully rid ourselves of stupid people. If you had any balls to call me out originally then I may have a little respect for you, but you like Mav think because someone talks ill of this team they are haters. GFY if you don't like my opinion, don't respond to it, pretty simple.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a way to hopefully rid ourselves of stupid people. If you had any balls to call me out originally then I may have a little respect for you, but you like Mav think because someone talks ill of this team they are haters. GFY if you don't like my opinion, don't respond to it, pretty simple.
Nah, my original statement wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Obviously you took it a certain way proving a point.

No issue with speaking ill of the team, but the short sighted comments based on recency bias are exhausting especially when refusing to look at current situations which would explain said poor play because it doesn't fit the narrative.

As for not responding if you don't agree with someone's opinion, how exactly would that encourage growth/debate to see both ends? What's the point of these boards if everyone agrees 24/7?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, my original statement wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Obviously you took it a certain way proving a point.

No issue with speaking ill of the team, but the short sighted comments based on recency bias are exhausting especially when refusing to look at current situations which would explain said poor play because it doesn't fit the narrative.

As for not responding if you don't agree with someone's opinion, how exactly would that encourage growth/debate to see both ends? What's the point of these boards if everyone agrees 24/7?

So who was this directed at? Who else was talking big shit the other day? Please tell me who it was, I'll take care of them..

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who was this directed at? Who else was talking big shit the other day? Please tell me who it was, I'll take care of them..

I don't take notes on names. Just scrolling through a lot of bitching

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Flyers eh boys?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and Las are both delusional if you think anything other than Hart stole that game.

All I'll add to the discussion here is, fortunately Hart is a part of the team and hopefully will be for a long time. There have been many teams that have had their goalie be their best player. Maybe that's what the Flyers look like moving forward. Doesn't make the team worse, just means they have a really good goalie.

Did he steal this one? Maybe. But hopefully he steals a lot of them and the Flyers team has a really good record at the end of the year.

(They also scored 4 goals, which is typically enough to win games, regardless of goaltending)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats the matter Eville do your feelings get hurt when posters call out a players for playing bad on a public board . So sorry poor Eville dont cry im sorry i hurt your feelings. Maybe try a therapy dog. :Cry::Cry:.

PS JVR and Braun suck!!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Flyers eh boys?

Great game if you consider we started five rookies at forward and also Chris Stewart.

Apparently some of us expect to win a Cup in December...

Considering that trophy is awarded in June, that's sort of odd.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this isn't referring to me as i post after wins and loses so stop your cryin. Maybe come on as a regular and dont just stop by to troll and you'll see my posts after every game. :L