• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'll add to the discussion here is, fortunately Hart is a part of the team and hopefully will be for a long time. There have been many teams that have had their goalie be their best player. Maybe that's what the Flyers look like moving forward. Doesn't make the team worse, just means they have a really good goalie.

Did he steal this one? Maybe. But hopefully he steals a lot of them and the Flyers team has a really good record at the end of the year.

(They also scored 4 goals, which is typically enough to win games, regardless of goaltending)
I thought besides Hart playing great that the team as a whole played great. Offense defense and goal tending put in a solid team effort last night.

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats the matter Eville do your feelings get hurt when posters call out a players for playing bad on a public board . So sorry poor Eville dont cry im sorry i hurt your feelings. Maybe try a therapy dog. :Cry::Cry:.

PS JVR and Braun suck!!
Nah, it's just boring at this point. You don't care fore JVRs style of play and you think the Flyers gave up too much for Braun and he is blocking younger players. Not saying that your points aren't valid, but we get it. It is what it is.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, it's just boring at this point. You don't care fore JVRs style of play and you think the Flyers gave up too much for Braun and he is blocking younger players. Not saying that your points aren't valid, but we get it. It is what it is.
Here's a little tip to keep you from feeling sad about my posts. SCROLL ON BY MY FRIEND. :bolt:

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a little tip to keep you from feeling sad about my posts. SCROLL ON BY MY FRIEND. :bolt:
another one that feels the need to belittle people with differing opinions. Some of y'all act like children.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another one that feels the need to belittle people with differing opinions. Some of y'all act like children.

I hear you, my dude. Rise above it all and even mute the pessimistic trolls if you must.

I can imagine our team winning a Cup and them being first in line to say "YAS!! I knew they could do it!!"

Oh the fucking irony... :rofl:

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hart in goal tomorrow

Pitlick back in, Stewart sits

slowly piecing this group back together

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you came on here with post 3925 to start it up. You were not acknowledged before that post. You can go back to the next page and check. So when you got smacked down now your playing the victim.

Your post 3925 started this whole dust up so either own it or explain why you came out swinging with that post but please dont play the victim that's just embarrassing.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, my dude. Rise above it all and even mute the pessimistic trolls if you must.

I can imagine our team winning a Cup and them being first in line to say "YAS!! I knew they could do it!!"

Oh the fucking irony... :rofl:

You used the word YAS! :pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

That tells me everything i need to know about you sweetie! :cheer2: :cheer2:

EVille3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you came on here with post 3925 to start it up. You were not acknowledged before that post. You can go back to the next page and check. So when you got smacked down now your playing the victim.

Your post 3925 started this whole dust up so either own it or explain why you came out swinging with that post but please dont play the victim that's just embarrassing.
smacked down because you go to insults when differing opinions emerge? get over yourself. the constant bitching on this board is nauseating.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recap: Hart leads Flyers past Ducks for emotional 4-1 win
Hey look, I'm not the only one who thought this?

40 saves on 41 shots is a big deal.... But he's had to be better, and has risen to challenges in other games. So yes, he had a great game.... from a statistics standpoint, but he didn't have to be spectacular and 'steal' this one. I didn't see a "Foligno" parked in front of the net uncovered like we saw against the Wild. I don't know how to find the 'quality of shots against' statistic... I'm just going off of the eye test.

JvR might be good if he could time-warp to the 90's, but he sucks now

I still go back and forth on Braun.... I lean toward 'sucks', but there's more there that I can't figure out.

BTW... I do get most of my hockey knowledge on cards wrapped with bubblegum

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
smacked down because you go to insults when differing opinions emerge? get over yourself. the constant bitching on this board is nauseating.

ONCE AGAIN:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
40 saves on 41 shots is a big deal.... But he's had to be better, and has risen to challenges in other games. So yes, he had a great game.... from a statistics standpoint, but he didn't have to be spectacular and 'steal' this one. I didn't see a "Foligno" parked in front of the net uncovered like we saw against the Wild. I don't know how to find the 'quality of shots against' statistic... I'm just going off of the eye test.

I still go back and forth on Braun.... I lean toward 'sucks', but there's more there that I can't figure out.

IMO The team as a whole played great last night. With the missing players and a nice win everyone should share the credit for last nights win.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He had 4 or 5 saves that would have been goals with Elliott, they were High caliber chances. Point is if he plays that well we have better chances to win grind games because if we make the playoffs and get injuries again he will be our only hope.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO The team as a whole played great last night. With the missing players and a nice win everyone should share the credit for last nights win.

On this, we agree. Build on the good things that happened and take it to the Sabres

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a heads up, you can at anytime call me out for anything and I promise I won't be upset, you see Awaz did and we traded some posts but we didn't get into name calling. It's when people are snarky behind comments is what irks me. I don't mean to be a dick and I'm far from always right, but I'm grown and if I have to watch this team and invest time I'm gonna comment on them for better or worse.