• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game all around. Bringing up the youngsters into this line up has been the best thing for this team. They are playing like they belong. Hart was a beast in goal and I love the 5 goal response to that fluke ass goal they scored. Poor Anderson looked like he gave up on the 5th and 6th goal, I don't blame him,lol. I think the line combo's are starting to gel, need to see who replaces Raffl? As a side note, I gotta admit, JVR is starting to emerge as a fourth line stud! Only critique is Farabee needs to shoot more, too many passes.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win last night.
Myers had 3 assists.
Braun was a -1, but that goal wasn't really a defensive mistake, just bad luck.
Hart was outstanding.

Nice finish with a Ghost Bomb and a JVR goal.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to roll down the tracks now. This team looks good and can beat you in a lot of different ways. That's a great sign.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We never got a ruling from AWAZ !

Give me Nisky....

Lol! I say picking one person for the year makes it boring! New picks every game!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win last night.
Myers had 3 assists.
Hart was outstanding.

It's been a great week or two for guys that need to get on the scoreboard.

Hayes - 4G, 3A in his last 8GP
Voracek - 2G, 5A in his last 6GP
Gostisbehere - 2G, 1A in his last 3GP
JvR - 2G, 1A in his last 4GP

Probably the 4 biggest underperformers so far this season, but all 4 of them have at least a couple games with some production under their belt here. That's a very good thing.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All starts with the goalies.
What a difference when the guys up front have confidence in them.

Raffl out for a month with a broken pinky.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game all around. Bringing up the youngsters into this line up has been the best thing for this team. They are playing like they belong. Hart was a beast in goal and I love the 5 goal response to that fluke ass goal they scored. Poor Anderson looked like he gave up on the 5th and 6th goal, I don't blame him,lol. I think the line combo's are starting to gel, need to see who replaces Raffl? As a side note, I gotta admit, JVR is starting to emerge as a fourth line stud! Only critique is Farabee needs to shoot more, too many passes.
Hart was incredible last night he is the future no doubt. At home you cant score on him. Farabee is Gee at 19 and hopefully will turn into Gee as he has been. JVR turning into a stud on the 4th line?? He scored two very meaningless goals in the final seconds of two 6-1 blowouts.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hart was incredible last night he is the future no doubt. At home you cant score on him. Farabee is Gee at 19 and hopefully will turn into Gee as he has been. JVR turning into a stud on the 4th line?? He scored two very meaningless goals in the final seconds of two 6-1 blowouts.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win last night.
Myers had 3 assists.
Hart was outstanding.

Man is it nice to win 6-1 games

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been a great week or two for guys that need to get on the scoreboard.

Hayes - 4G, 3A in his last 8GP
Voracek - 2G, 5A in his last 6GP
Gostisbehere - 2G, 1A in his last 3GP
JvR - 2G, 1A in his last 4GP

Probably the 4 biggest underperformers so far this season, but all 4 of them have at least a couple games with some production under their belt here. That's a very good thing.
Jake is flying around the ice Ghost playing more like himself. Hayes and Farabee seem to be in sync. Please remove JVR off this list as scoring the 6th goal in two 6-1 blowouts doesn't count. Does it?