• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-20 Quest for the cup(The Carter Hart era begins)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we beat Washington Wednesday im going to be in a coma with a smile from ear to ear. :D

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone would like to see Gee play great again please get the big piece of garbage off of his left wing. Gee is a great passer to guys breaking to the net. He is too old to carry an extra position out there because big puss just stands in front of the net.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say Twarinski with his size and style of play is definitely a breath of fresh air to this team. It would be awesome if he could put up 10 goals and 25 points.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say Twarinski with his size and style of play is definitely a breath of fresh air to this team. It would be awesome if he could put up 10 goals and 25 points.
Side note: Carsen Twarinski was a pick traded to us along with Weal for Luke Schenn and Vinny Lecalvier

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone would like to see Gee play great again please get the big piece of garbage off of his left wing. Gee is a great passer to guys breaking to the net. He is too old to carry an extra position out there because big puss just stands in front of the net.

Sadly, we are stuck for now with JVR. Check the timeline, but I think I have this right. This is a classic example of an executive (holmgren) telling subordinate (hextall) DO SOMETHING. I don't think Hextall wanted to DO anything... he was on his long term plan. He did this deal to get Holmgren a 'win' as defined by Holmgren.

Now we have a friggen' anchor - in the bad sense of 'anchor' because of a clueless executive telling a subordinate "do this".

I don't know what you do with a $7MM boat anchor

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, we are stuck for now with JVR. Check the timeline, but I think I have this right. This is a classic example of an executive (holmgren) telling subordinate (hextall) DO SOMETHING. I don't think Hextall wanted to DO anything... he was on his long term plan. He did this deal to get Holmgren a 'win' as defined by Holmgren.

Now we have a friggen' anchor - in the bad sense of 'anchor' because of a clueless executive telling a subordinate "do this".

I don't know what you do with a $7MM boat anchor
I dont want him off the team i just want that big Puss off of Gee's line.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont want him off the team i just want that big Puss off of Gee's line.

Gee, Hayes, Farabee
Lindholm, Coots, TK
JVR, , Voracek
Raffl, , Twarynski

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, Hayes, Farabee
Lindholm, Coots, TK
JVR, , Voracek
Raffl, , Twarynski

That's part of what makes me even more excited about the recent run. I was excited for this year because Couturier, Hayes, Patrick, Laughton was a solid group of centers and it meant our top 9 wingers were all likely solid as well because you could move G out there.

This recent run has been done without 2 of those 4 centers. Laughton is skating again (I think) and should be back in the next week or two. Who knows about Patrick, but it's still promising they look this good with just 2 of the projected centers for the year.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, Hayes, Farabee
Lindholm, Coots, TK
JVR, , Voracek
Raffl, , Twarynski
I definitely dont want to break up the Couts line so here is my option to get Gee going at all star caliber level

Jake Gee Farabee
Linblom Couts TK
JVR Hayes Pitlick
Twarinski Raffl Andreoff

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's part of what makes me even more excited about the recent run. I was excited for this year because Couturier, Hayes, Patrick, Laughton was a solid group of centers and it meant our top 9 wingers were all likely solid as well because you could move G out there.

This recent run has been done without 2 of those 4 centers. Laughton is skating again (I think) and should be back in the next week or two. Who knows about Patrick, but it's still promising they look this good with just 2 of the projected centers for the year.
I dont think we could play much better that we did last weekend even with Patrick and Laughton so those guys being out doesn't worry me so much.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely dont want to break up the Couts line so here is my option to get Gee going at all star caliber level

Jake Gee Farabee
Linblom Couts TK
JVR Hayes Pitlick
Twarinski Raffl Andreoff
Switch Raffl and Andreoff if needed