• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018 NBA offseason

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but again you knew that before Lebron even came back to Cleveland. You weren't protesting his ego back then before he was able to bring you a championship. Complaining about that now is just you viewing the situation with blinders on.

And actually Lebron in LA is the best situation for him. You yourself have said that from a basketball stand point it doesn't make sense, but who said Lebron's decision was about basketball? He's clearly preparing for his post-basketball career, and that is more valuable to him than anything Cleveland could offer him.

Your level of salt towards the greatest player who will likely ever play for your organization and the only one who's brought a championship is just asinine.
did you even read my post?

I said that LeBrons decisions over the past 14 months have hurt his chance to win a title going forward.

You cant dispute that. If you want to try- i would love to see it.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is getting ridiculous. All the good writers are going there.

I signed up when they first started and haven't regretted it. It's really great content and yeah all the best writers are there.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said that LeBrons decisions over the past 14 months have hurt his chance to win a title going forward.

I haven't disputed it, only that maybe, just maybe, titles aren't his intent. If that's the case, maybe you could understand why again it's not his priority to make sure the Cavs are in the best position post Lebron.

You clearly fail to comprehend what I'm trying to lay down, so I guess I'll leave it where it stands. Lebron doesn't owe the Cavs organization anything. He made good bringing a championship to your city, and yet you still give him shit. I'm mean, I'm all for it. Makes one less desirable location for any free agent to want to go.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shit I'll dispute it. This is gonna be easy. You're still pissed off he left (again). Gotta start w/ that. Now when you say moving forward do you mean only this year? Because the Lakers aren't done reshaping their roster. Unless you're ignoring the fact they have enough money to sign another big time FA.

LeHollywood didn't go to L.A. just to make movies. He knows what to expect outta this year, and it isn't going to the Finals. And when the Lakers don't go to the Finals you'll be the only one making a big deal out of it.

I gotta say though I get a good laugh out of how you've went from kissing LeBron's rear end for the last 4 year nonstop to becoming what seems to be his biggest critic. Looking for any reason (no matter how small or wrong) to validate your biased critique of him this season.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,771.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Regardless of whether or not they had a snowball's chance, it was still ultimately Kyrie's ego (and Lebron's as well) that caused the breakup.

As @Mecca pointed out, Kyrie not only wanted out after the title win, he didn't want Lebron coming back in the first place.

Well, IRving doesn't need to come to the Lakers then!!!!!!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,771.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Lakers won't win a title this coming season....bu next summer they can add another max player.....

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i am telling you is that LeBron let his ego make decisions that have lessened his chances to win titles.

Thats absolutely true.Tell me a better situation than playing with George and Kyrie with support players like Korver, Thompson, Osman, etc.

lol

Kyrie left because he wanted out. PG was never really a consideration.

I mean, why don't you just say "Tell me a better situation than playing with KD and Steph with support players like Korver, Thompson, Osman, etc."?

Ya know, while you're talking about scenarios that weren't going to happen.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Regardless of whether or not they had a snowball's chance, it was still ultimately Kyrie's ego (and Lebron's as well) that caused the breakup.

As @Mecca pointed out, Kyrie not only wanted out after the title win, he didn't want Lebron coming back in the first place.

Maybe not.

My main point was that the Cavs should not ever be compared to the Bulls or the Kobe/Shaq Lakers. They weren't on that level. Maybe in a parallel world without the Warriors existing, but not in this world.