• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lonzo is approaching another year where he doesn't play 60 game
LeBron has done a lot more with a lot worse in Cleveland.

He also played in a weaker conference and the team fit Lebron more than these guys. Having Lebron with no shooters is just dumb.

Cleveland last year for example had Love, JR, and Korver. All much better 3 point shooters than anyone on this lakers roster.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has a lot to do with LeBron.
He tried to trade this entire team. Chemistry was destroyed because of him.
He milks it during games. Blames others for everything.

Lakers were 20-14 top 4 team in the West prior to Lebron getting hurt.

Shit went all the way downhill once he got hurt. Went 6-11 and they were out of a playoffs position

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cmon now

you know as well as i do at that point they had not even begun the hard part of their schedule and the difference between like 3rd in the West and 12th in the West was a handful of games.

Sure. They also had just beaten the Warriors. Is that not a tough game? 20-14 when healthy, 10-21 since. Lost Lebron and Rondo in that game, then lost Lonzo in January in a game where they were handling the Rockets, 2 games before Rondo returned and about 2 weeks before Lebron came back. That is clearly not all due to strength of schedule, as they are losing to the crap teams like the Suns and Cavs too.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers should just clean house now. Cut loose all of this riff raff that doesn't want to play with any effort and sign guys off the street to finish out the season. Walton finally put in guys that would play hard tonight and they cut a huge lead down to 2 pts. Unfortunately, some of these guys rarely play and were clearly running out of gas after playing most of the second half without sitting. Meanwhile, Lebron comes in for a while, then rests just long enough for the Nuggets to take control back, then comes back in for a minute or two to try to play hero ball on offense.

Rondo can hit the bricks. Give his minutes to Caruso. Hart plays hard, but helps off his man too often. Problem is, with guys like Rondo out there rarely playing minutes, Hart and others have to help off their man.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there some reason we aren't freaking out every day that Doc Rivers is having his 2nd maybe first best coaching season ever? He's the damn coach of the year in my book, him or McMillan.

@Mecca can you explain this one to me?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there some reason we aren't freaking out every day that Doc Rivers is having his 2nd maybe first best coaching season ever? He's the damn coach of the year in my book, him or McMillan.

@Mecca can you explain this one to me?
Nobody pays attention to the Clippers.

/end

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They suck in close games. Playoff hopes are now officially dead, make that 13 years in a row.
They are young and learning how to win.

You know who the Kings remind me of?

C Webb, Juwan and Rasheed Wallace's Washington Bullets.

If they can stay together, they are gonna be outstanding...SOON.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They suck in close games. Playoff hopes are now officially dead, make that 13 years in a row.

At least your games are close, lol. We got a fringe NBA player in Caruso outperforming a lot of the team.

On the bright side, my boy Wagner is getting minutes. Not sure why LA fans aren't as hyped about him as they were about Zubac.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are young and learning how to win.

You know who the Kings remind me of?

C Webb, Juwan and Rasheed Wallace's Washington Bullets.

If they can stay together, they are gonna be outstanding...SOON.
These losses are painful, but it's part of the process to becoming a contending team. Learning from the late game mistakes and making sure they don't happen as often in the coming years is important. The future looks bright if the core group can stick together with a few pieces added through FA or trade.

Even though losing so many close games to good/great teams does suck, it's better than being blown out.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least your games are close, lol. We got a fringe NBA player in Caruso outperforming a lot of the team.

On the bright side, my boy Wagner is getting minutes. Not sure why LA fans aren't as hyped about him as they were about Zubac.
Lakers are pretty banged up which means more time for end of the bench guys like Caruso. I thought Wagner could be a good spark off the bench guy in the NBA, solid shooter for a big man.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if the Wolves never gave up on Lavine to rent Butler for a year to end their playoffs drought and lose in the first round?

Lavine is so much better than Wiggins.

Maarkanen and Dunn in that trade too.

A lineup of Teague, LaVine, Wiggins, Maarkanen and KAT

Would be pretty solid

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lonzo is approaching another year where he doesn't play 60 game

He also played in a weaker conference and the team fit Lebron more than these guys. Having Lebron with no shooters is just dumb.

Cleveland last year for example had Love, JR, and Korver. All much better 3 point shooters than anyone on this lakers roster.

There's been chatter on radio that Lebron insisted that he had playmakers around him as opposed to 3-point shooters because you're not going to out-shoot the Warriors. Not sure of the accuracy of that, but Lebron should know damn better that his teams have thrived because of the ability to spread the floor which allowed Lebron freedom to drive and get into the paint easier.

Magic's a bigger fool for letting Lebron dictate how the roster's going to be managed. You'd think he'd take a page from Riley on how to run an organization.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great point about the zubac trade here