• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lmao. Ball, Kuzma, Rondo and Beasley for AD. Fuck I wouldn't even trade Redick for that shit.

I mean, I know you are joking. 3 of the 4 pieces don't fit the 6ers at all, and Reddick fits perfectly.

But in terms of trade value that Laker package has far more than JJ, and you know it.

Still ridiculous that the Lakers would attempt to lowball the Pelicans here.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say he was a cancer. He made a young dumb mistake as an 19 year old. Calling him a cancer is crazy considering he just made a silly mistake.

Most of those guys were not the players the Lakers planned on keeping around anyway. If they really believed in Dlo, would have been pretty easy to get most of those guys out of there.

How many players from that 2016-2017 team are on the roster now?

Luckily Kuzma came out to be a really good player. Because if he was just some rotation player, this trade would look really bad

Yeah, from what I heard, by the end, it was more about the other guys not getting over it than D-Lo.

On the outside, it looked like they had moved past it. But it turned out the other guys hadn't and didn't trust him.

In the end, it may have been the best thing for him. He got a fresh start with a new team and is making the most of it. Glad to see it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a trash offer not worth making.

But I heard they offered a bunch of packages including this:

Ball, Ingram, Kuzma, Zubac + future first

Which makes me thing NOLA could easily add Hart and get the entire young core.

Nope it looks like they haven’t. This is the FIRST offer by the Lakers. Plus, it makes no sense if they did offer all that than offered this shit deal. All those reports earlier seem to be rumors. Only one real offer has been made

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, did you see the Lakers offer?

Ball, Kuzma, RONDO, Beasley and pick?

Gtfoh

They clearly haven't learned their lesson.

Apparently that was one of like 5 different offers. They said out here that the official offer was Lonzo, Ingram, Kuz, Zubac and 1 or 2 future firsts.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a trash offer not worth making.

But I heard they offered a bunch of packages including this:

Ball, Ingram, Kuzma, Zubac + future first

Which makes me thing NOLA could easily add Hart and get the entire young core.

Yeah, we're going to have to toss in Hart and I'd fucking do it in a second if it got AD here.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Joker is the only NBAer leading his team in points, rebounds, assists & steals.

And holy crap were the Rockets crying last night when they got called for fouls.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That fucker is insanely good.

I agree w/ that. He's the Rodney Dangerfield of the NBA though. He gets no respect from the refs. There were 3 or 4 time where he was mugged in the lane last night & no call. Also Harden outright pushed The Joker & yet again no call.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magic gave them 5 different trade offers.

That makes zero sense. Why would you offer better trades than offer that shit trade? I heard that was the firsf offer

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks got 2 picks, a prospect and massive salary cap relief for a broken, unproven Zingers.

I like Woj more than most of the alleged insiders, but let's be honest. We could do their job for the most part. They are not held accountable for anything and could make up reports if they wanted. Pretty sure they do.

Woj is reporting the Lakers first offer, as though anyone in the LA FO would tell him about players they offered to deal before they were dealt? And fans eat that up. He also reported (through unnamed sources, of course) that AD insisted he only be moved to LA. When Davis, himself, said this couldn't be further from the truth and he has never given a "list" of any kind.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Un-fucking believable, right?
All due respect but unbelievable is that fans take these reports as gospel. Never mind even if it were true (I doubt it is), should they make their best offer first?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, from what I heard, by the end, it was more about the other guys not getting over it than D-Lo.

On the outside, it looked like they had moved past it. But it turned out the other guys hadn't and didn't trust him.

In the end, it may have been the best thing for him. He got a fresh start with a new team and is making the most of it. Glad to see it.
That fresh start with a new team thing is real. Maybe he never develops if he’s still on the Lakers. Them trading him could have helped out some real perspective into him.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Woj more than most of the alleged insiders, but let's be honest. We could do their job for the most part. They are not held accountable for anything and could make up reports if they wanted. Pretty sure they do.

Woj is reporting the Lakers first offer, as though anyone in the LA FO would tell him about players they offered to deal before they were dealt? And fans eat that up. He also reported (through unnamed sources, of course) that AD insisted he only be moved to LA. When Davis, himself, said this couldn't be further from the truth and he has never given a "list" of any kind.

No we couldn’t all do what they do. They have acquired legit sources from the NBA and more times are right than they are wrong. Sometimes they get it wrong because wrong information is Purposely leaked by a team.

Sources come from teams, agents, players, front office staffers etc.

Even if what they report at its core may be incorrect, i 100% believe someone gave them the information as a reliable source. You can check the sources motives if you want but the journalist is gonna report what he’s heard.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Woj also isn't the only one reporting this.

I'm sure he and Sham ( the 2 best in the business) are totally wrong and just making this shit up lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we couldn’t all do what they do. They have acquired legit sources from the NBA and more times are right than they are wrong. Sometimes they get it wrong because wrong information is Purposely leaked by a team.

Sources come from teams, agents, players, front office staffers etc.

Even if what they report at its core may be incorrect, i 100% believe someone gave them the information as a reliable source. You can check the sources motives if you want but the journalist is gonna report what he’s heard.

They wouldn't have their jobs if they were just talking out of their ass and not getting information from a reliable source.