• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the Lakers.....read something that the Lakers are going after him hard now but they won't be competing with Boston this summer......and it makes sense. Boston can offer more. The Lakers will move on to other FAs this summer.....and there's a lot of them. And the way Cousins is playing I'd take him and Irving f he's serious about reunited with James.

Or DC and get Beal in a trade or Redick or Middleton as FA's.

#Lotofoptions

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie I was gonna throw some loot at Detroit but the damned bookies are too quick for me

8 point favs already

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Klay Thompson got picked to be an all star over Buddy via being on the Warriors, not a surprise.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding the Lakers.....read something that the Lakers are going after him hard now but they won't be competing with Boston this summer......and it makes sense. Boston can offer more. The Lakers will move on to other FAs this summer.....and there's a lot of them. And the way Cousins is playing I'd take him and Irving f he's serious about reunited with James.

Or DC and get Beal in a trade or Redick or Middleton as FA's.

#Lotofoptions
DJ, they are bluffing about not pursuing AD in the summer. It's a risky game. But in all honesty, they have a better chance at getting AD than say KD or Klay. KD & Klay are already in a winning situation so what can the Lakers offer that can trump their current situation?

Especially when we consider either of them would become the Lakers "workhorse" because LBJ needs to preserve his legs and whatever else he has left to play out the next 3 years. Would be a bad choice for any "star" to pair up with him now imo.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJ, they are bluffing about not pursuing AD in the summer. It's a risky game. But in all honesty, they have a better chance at getting AD than say KD or Klay. KD & Klay are already in a winning situation so what can the Lakers offer that can trump their current situation?

Especially when we consider either of them would become the Lakers "workhorse" because LBJ needs to preserve his legs and whatever else he has left to play out the next 3 years. Would be a bad choice for any "star" to pair up with him now imo.

Not sure what KD and KT had to do with my post by okay.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will be funny is if LA never gets a title with Lebron... and they can attract all the FA's LOL.

Huh, CLEARLY you.think I give a rat's ass if LeClown wins a title out.here...

What part of "I can't stand the guy" have you been missing all these years...?

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it gets to the summer.....Boston is getting AD.....unless his agent has watered down his trade value but saying it's a rental situaton.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what KD and KT had to do with my post by okay.
Well because KD & Klay are among the other FAs that will be available this summer & have been the subject of other possible trades the Lakers would be interested in? SMH