• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's me saying I made a mistake and manning up to the gaffe. Seems clear why this seems so foreign to you.

So funny you said but I didn't admit the gaffe before I even knew it was a gaffe. If they have a Post of the Year here, that has to be under consideration.
OMG do you work at being this stupid? lol You manned up to it because it wasn't a mistake - you had no clue what the lakers got back for Russell but decided to post about it anyway.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you get that this convo was NEVER about GS? lol Why do I need you to remind me about the accomplishments of a team that I am a fan of? I am born & raised in the Bay. Come on...get yo ish together.
Yes, I get it. My comment was in reply to the comment ripping the Cavs. In defending them...pay attention here, and don't get lost......I brought up the Cavs knocking off GS and losing to no one but GS the last 4 years in the playoffs.

do you really not get this?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG do you work at being this stupid? lol You manned up to it because it wasn't a mistake - you had no clue what the lakers got back for Russell but decided to post about it anyway.
Yes, I didn't recall there was a pick involved. That's what made it a mistake.

And even though very early in the year, I still think you hold on for POTY.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who is replying to nearly every comment.

Has anyone figured out the second botched #1 pick by the cavs yet?

Or why as what seems like a GS fan your panties are in a wad for comments that were positive towards GS?
Well first off you're being OWNED by a chic and second my panties are in no wad. And let's be honest, you can only imagine what fandom is like from my perspective. lol

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first off you're being OWNED by a chic and second my panties are in no wad. And let's be honest, you can only imagine what fandom is like from my perspective. lol
"Owned by a chic" Kind of putting yourself down there, aren't ya?

You are losing it I think. I am aware I can't argue with irrational, but admittedly I gave it a go.

You actually got bent out of shape because someone made positive comments about your team? Just when you think you've seen it all.

Take the night....maybe you can come up with another #1 pick the Cavs botched?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are tanking. I never said all their picks were awesome by the way. I only said they didn't botch the #1 picks that was suggested (I believe by you). Only #1 was Bennett and, again, he was moved for Love. Are you ever gonna say the other #1 they botched?

what has Love done? Helped them win a title. Good enough for me.

do you get ending a comment with "lol", "smh", etc. will not make a foolish comment less foolish?
I already gave you an example of a #1 pick they botched...losing LBJ twice. I'm not going to say it again.

Ending my comments with lol means I'M LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT YOU. And SMH means SHAKING MY HEAD AT YOU.

You're welcome.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Owned by a chic" Kind of putting yourself down there, aren't ya?

You are losing it I think. I am aware I can't argue with irrational, but admittedly I gave it ago.

You actually got bent out of shape because someone made positive comments about your team? Just when you think you've seen it all.

Take the night....maybe you can come up with another #1 pick the Cavs botched?
Actually no, that would be YOU categorizing being owned by a chic. I was simply letting you know I'm not male since that was clearly your assumption.

Let us remember, you quoted my post with your sarcastic post about what your team has done - 4 years ago. lol

I am never bent outta shape about GS - they are AWESOME and we don't need salty Cavs fans to tell us that.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Throws a pair of crotchless panties on tHoop floor, watches to see if @Mecca or @LAD grabs them first or a possible cat-fight ensues*

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already gave you an example of a #1 pick they botched...losing LBJ twice. I'm not going to say it again.

Ending my comments with lol means I'M LAUGHING OUT LOUD AT YOU. And SMH means SHAKING MY HEAD AT YOU.

You're welcome.
Losing a #1 pick is not botching a #1 pick to any fan with any sense. I'm sure your buds here know as much but they wont tell you.

And I get what both lol and smh mean (even irrelevant GIFs/memes if you go that route). You can write it and even do it, but neither make your comments less foolish nor you less irrational.

I hope there were no tears on your part when I called your team maybe the best ever.