• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who's ignoring it? They tanked to get him twice and got him. Lost him twice. Seems to have evened out. And won a title in the process.

If a FA wants to play in LA no matter what, there is not much the Cavs can do to counter that, is there? It's his right.
It's been my experience that most players leave because they are not happy with how things have played out with their current team. Which brings me back to my point about the Cavs FO making stupid/absurd moves. Maybe YOU are the one having trouble keeping up?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well isn't this the pot calling the kettle black. In your response to my comment you could've said something like yea, we messed up a couple of chances with our picks...as that is the TRUTH...but clearly that's not in your either. SMH
what #1 picks did we mess up so badly? said they botched the Bennett pick, but he was used in the Love deal. Other #1 picks I've seen were Daugherty, Wiggins (also traded for Love), Lebron and Kyrie.

so what #1 pickS were you talking about?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need....Cavs were ripped. I explained why it was undeserving with logic, facts and reason. You then turned the spincycle on high.
There is no spin cycle needed when the topic is Cavs vs. GS. SMH

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want me to quote it? You can't remember what you've been typing today?
have at it if you want. After you do, you can help figuring out the #1 pickS the Cavs have messed upo on.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no spin cycle needed when the topic is Cavs vs. GS. SMH
You get all I did was praise GS in the comments that seem to have your panties in a wad, right? Called them maybe the best team ever and mentioned no one but the Cavs has beaten them in 4 seasons.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll try and catch you up to yourself.......The reply above was made by you to this comment - "All this trade does is fix/undue stupidity that they caused themselves in the past."

I simply reminded you the team you say "knows all about stupidity" did the following the last 4 seasons.....
*won a title
*Were the only team who beat GS in the playoffs
*Lost to no one but GS in the playoffs

GS would be a team many have said is the best ever.

Print this so you don't forget.
And even in round two you insist on ignoring that your team in fact has made some stupid/absurd moves. Amazing.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well why would I know it was a mistake if not pointed out to me. Are you being serious?
So is this an admission that common sense is a non factor in your decisions??

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And even in round two you insist on ignoring that your team in fact has made some stupid/absurd moves. Amazing.
All teams have made bad moves? So? Still led to everything I mentioned. 4 Finals' trips, a title, beating a team no one has beaten, and only losing to GS.

You said they botched #1 picks (plural). Can you first tell me the #1 pick other than Bennett they messed up, then explain how the Bennett pick even mattered as he was moved for Love?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is this an admission that common sense is a non factor in your decisions??
No, it's me saying I made a mistake and manning up to the gaffe. Seems clear why this seems so foreign to you.

So funny you said but I didn't admit the gaffe before I even knew it was a gaffe. If they have a Post of the Year here, that has to be under consideration.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooph. It's the Browns. We'll just talk about the now and try and forget the other 47 seasons I've seen.
Probably the best idea from you thus far today

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly he likes to argue. He had been arguing with @trojanfan12 for about 3 pages. lol
Says the guy who is replying to nearly every comment.

Has anyone figured out the second botched #1 pick by the cavs yet?

Or why as what seems like a GS fan your panties are in a wad for comments that were positive towards GS?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what #1 picks did we mess up so badly? said they botched the Bennett pick, but he was used in the Love deal. Other #1 picks I've seen were Daugherty, Wiggins (also traded for Love), Lebron and Kyrie.

so what #1 pickS were you talking about?
So let me ask you this. Out of all those awesome picks, whom is still there in Cle??? And what has Love done for you - more specifically since LBJ left & they maxed him out?? lol

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who is replying to nearly every comment.

Has anyone figured out the second botched #1 pick by the cavs yet?

Or why as what seems like a GS fan your panties are in a wad for comments that were positive towards GS?

And she and TJ12 destroyed you.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get all I did was praise GS in the comments that seem to have your panties in a wad, right? Called them maybe the best team ever and mentioned no one but the Cavs has beaten them in 4 seasons.
Do you get that this convo was NEVER about GS? lol Why do I need you to remind me about the accomplishments of a team that I am a fan of? I am born & raised in the Bay. Come on...get yo ish together.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams have made bad moves? So? Still led to everything I mentioned. 4 Finals' trips, a title, beating a team no one has beaten, and only losing to GS.

You said they botched #1 picks (plural). Can you first tell me the #1 pick other than Bennett they messed up, then explain how the Bennett pick even mattered as he was moved for Love?
Wiggins was moved for Love. I'm pretty sure you've answered your own question. Also, if you are a fan of that team then why am I needed to explain this to you?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me ask you this. Out of all those awesome picks, whom is still there in Cle??? And what has Love done for you - more specifically since LBJ left & they maxed him out?? lol
They are tanking. I never said all their picks were awesome by the way. I only said they didn't botch the #1 picks that was suggested (I believe by you). Only #1 was Bennett and, again, he was moved for Love. Are you ever gonna say the other #1 they botched?

what has Love done? Helped them win a title. Good enough for me.

do you get ending a comment with "lol", "smh", etc. will not make a foolish comment less foolish?