• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did someone say otherwise? Still doesn't take away the team you tried to rip did beat a team many think is the best ever, and lost to no one but GS in the last 4 years. And no one but them beat GS.

Read that until it sinks in.
that's actually a great question because NO ONE here was talking about the past. You won't find a Dubs fan that takes away the 1 win Cle got. Great for them.

So, I'm glad you've enjoyed that time but how about joining the rest of us in the present.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team won a title. One I never thought I'd see. I'm good.
Well I can't tell since all you want to talk about is the one great thing your team did but would like to ignore the fails...starting with losing your #1 draft pick not once, but twice.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's actually a great question because NO ONE here was talking about the past. You won't find a Dubs fan that takes away the 1 win Cle got. Great for them.

So, I'm glad you've enjoyed that time but how about joining the rest of us in the present.
OK...but that was mentioned by me when someone tried to rip the Cavs. Try and keep up.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can't tell since all you want to talk about is the one great thing your team did but would like to ignore the fails...starting with losing your #1 draft pick not once, but twice.
who's ignoring it? They tanked to get him twice and got him. Lost him twice. Seems to have evened out. And won a title in the process.

If a FA wants to play in LA no matter what, there is not much the Cavs can do to counter that, is there? It's his right.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touchy? For using facts to refute your comment? Said I'm good as I never thought I'd ever see one title.

You could say "good point. Probably made some comments that were a little over the top" .....but I can tell that's not in you.

Give the response you want...

Got it...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh okay.....not so bad now.

Especially if DSJ develops but now fucking NY is going to be competing for FA's.......fuck.
I'd say the deal for NY all depends how they use the cap space. Sign a stud or 2 and a win for them (maybe Dallas, too). Don't and they failed.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what you are trying to argue. You get I didn't rip GS, right? Even praised them as a team many think is the best ever.

Just tried to explain no one but them has beaten the GS juggernaut, and no one but GS has beaten the Cavs (last 4 years). This is a fact.
You are the one who quoted my post stating your team won a title against GS like no one else knew that lol

My original comment was in regard to another Cavs fan saying another organization has made a stupid/absurd trade, as if that wasn't also true for the Cavs.

So the question becomes what was your point of responding other than to argue. And clearly you are salty. But, the facts are facts and it is what it is.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,979.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardaway and Lee to Dallas.....missed that earlier......

That's good to unload those guys.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish in one hand, poop in the other.....see what fills up faster.
Yeah, same for you with your Davis dreams.

The Knicks are a dumpster fire.

Had to start someplace.

Now at least they have the means.

That's kinda how you got LeBron.

DSJ, Ntkillina, Knox, Mitchell and Trier are all they have on the books.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't doubt it. Good thing they are my 4th favorite sports team that I cheer for.
Well goodness, I hate to see when the subject is your FIRST favorite sports team lol

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touchy? For using facts to refute your comment? Said I'm good as I never thought I'd ever see one title.

You could say "good point. Probably made some comments that were a little over the top" .....but I can tell that's not in you.
Well isn't this the pot calling the kettle black. In your response to my comment you could've said something like yea, we messed up a couple of chances with our picks...as that is the TRUTH...but clearly that's not in your either. SMH