• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout them Lakers?
173070-This-Gif-Has-Everything-Boo-Thumbs-Down-Dislike-Disapprove-.gif

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what you are a Lakers fan now?

or is it the fact that i own you so bad that you feel compelled to brag about the Lakers? LOL

dude i am so far in your head its hilarious.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Love could be out until the All-Star break: Does the...

Sounds like Love is going to be out even longer than mid-January--- which is fine..... it basically means the Cavs will keep losing at a very high rate, which for this season is fine.

And honestly, one of the silver linings i kind of took from the article is that after the Cavs had 4 seasons of playing deep into the playoffs (even though Love missed some of those games at times), it is definitely not the worst thing in the world that Love has a season like this where, when recovering from a toe injury, the rest of his body gets to rest and recover for the stretch run of his career.

Not that Love is the player Dwade was- but i remember the year Wade sat out a ton of games with an injury, the Heat tanked and got a high lotto pick (that they wasted on Beasley unfortunately), and Wade came back the next year.

If thats what happens it would not be the worst thing for the Cavs--- Love basically takes this year off, rests, the Cavs thence lose more games, and he comes back next year mostly rested with a high lotto pick next to him in a draft that is very top heavy.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like Love is going to be out even longer than mid-January--- which is fine..... it basically means the Cavs will keep losing at a very high rate, which for this season is fine.

And honestly, one of the silver linings i kind of took from the article is that after the Cavs had 4 seasons of playing deep into the playoffs (even though Love missed some of those games at times), it is definitely not the worst thing in the world that Love has a season like this where, when recovering from a toe injury, the rest of his body gets to rest and recover for the stretch run of his career.

Not that Love is the player Dwade was- but i remember the year Wade sat out a ton of games with an injury, the Heat tanked and got a high lotto pick (that they wasted on Beasley unfortunately), and Wade came back the next year.

If thats what happens it would not be the worst thing for the Cavs--- Love basically takes this year off, rests, the Cavs thence lose more games, and he comes back next year mostly rested with a high lotto pick next to him in a draft that is very top heavy.

the guy STAYS hurt. shouldn't surprise anyone at this point...

and you wonder why some of us question his trade value...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's what built the early part of the Spurs also. Robinson got injured and they got Duncan.

Not that I think we will see the same here.....but it can work.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,016.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a confession to make.....I didn't watch very much of the 4th quarter of the NC game.....I watched Dateline.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 27,016.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what built the early part of the Spurs also. Robinson got injured and they got Duncan.

Not that I think we will see the same here.....but it can work.

1st rule of the NBA threads.....we don't humor WackWiggity.

DJ Fieri

Hoopla Cash
$ 27,016.31
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So it makes him that much more trade-able?

LOL.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
** SPOILER ALERT **

Alabama is gonna kick Clemson's ass... they'll win by 2+ TD's.

[/SPOILER]

There... now you can watch NBA basketball in peace. ;)
cough cough

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it makes him that much more trade-able?

LOL.
i dont think he is getting traded at all...i think its POSSIBLE he gets dealt in the offseason , but i would ball park it at under 50%.

Love's game was never based off of athleticism. He is great at shooting, rebounding and passing. He gets great position with his rebounding- his contract actually decreases as it goes along. I think he would be a good fit long term----

but if they get an offer they like and believe is beneifical they will do it- but they arent going to trade him just to trade him.