• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- the fact that a free agent can pick where he wants to go and who he wants to play with is not exactly earth-shattering. lol.....cmon now.

George could have went to play with LeBron if he wanted to- but he didnt want to- he wanted to stay where he was and play with RW and take the money.

He is EASILY playing like a top 10, if not top 5 player in the league right now. Lakers have to be kicking themselves that they could have had him for either Ingram or the pick that became Ball.

Good for him.

you have always been a bit of a shit poster that has the blandest "mike and mike" takes that you constantly hedge on and it makes you look like a scared little girl afraid to ever actually make a prediction.

kind of like tlance with that

all though i do say you have more balls than Tlance (which i dont know if its possible to have less)- at least you dont say shit like "well, maybe he could be johhny flynn or maybe he could be kemba walker" LOL

Right.

Because presenting a range of outcomes for a rookie like 5 games in is the only reasonable play to make.

Speaking of no balls....

Maybe I should be more like you and promise to amputate a testicle if my homeristic predictions don't come true.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron's injury is day to day.....

*Exhales*

This one is tough.

Because with a groin pull, an older player like LeBron should always err on the side of caution. Wait until it feels perfect then give it a few more days.

But I am not sure the Lakers can afford to have him miss that many. They could easily lose 5 or 6 of their next 7 without LeBron where they couldn't have won 5 of 7 with him.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is tough.

Because with a groin pull, an older player like LeBron should always err on the side of caution. Wait until it feels perfect then give it a few more days.

But I am not sure the Lakers can afford to have him miss that many. They could easily lose 5 or 6 of their next 7 without LeBron where they couldn't have won 5 of 7 with him.
Too bad they can't play the Warriors for those games. :heh:

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,459.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is tough.

I'm good with it. Ecstatic it's not a serious injury.