• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Roberson can't shoot.

So why aren't you ignoring the other things that he brings to the table?

Because he isn't Lonzo and you don't have an agenda to smear him.

Ironically, I think it is MUCH harder to be a successful wing in the NBA when you can't shoot than it isn't to be a successful PG.

If you think Roberson is an impact player in the NBA, then don't tell me you value shooting.
lol well i am PRETTY sure Roberson wont be RUNNING THE FUCKING OFFENSE- and I AM PRETTY SURE that Roberson is one of the best defensive players in the ENTIRE LEAGUE.

Not only that- but Roberson is actually fairly efficient.

While Lonzo is shooting under 40% from the field- Roberson shot 54% from the field last year, 46% the year before. If you leave him uncovered he will at least not shoot you in the foot.

Roberson is good enough to make an ALL NBA defensive team and shoot over 45% from the floor.

Will Ball make an all defensive team while he is hitting 50% of his free throws and shooting under 40% from the floor?

get a clue

not 1988.

i mean the pure stupidity of arguing that a guard would start on half the teams in the NBA while he is shooting 50% from the free throw line is just mind boggingly stupid.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that Ball would start for like 5 teams in the league---- then you tried to make it about pushing guys from their positions, move this guy to shooting guard- do this- its just a waterfall of bullshit.

How many guys would Ball start for? Hes not pushing DSJ, SGA, Sexton, Holliday, Kemba out of their point guard positions- its a fucking ridiculous and stupid argument concocted because you tried had to try and backup your INCREDIBLY dumb statement that Ball would start for half the teams in the league- when that is just pure fantasy. GMAFB. lol

Ball would not come CLOSE to starting for those teams---

its 2018 (well for al ittle longer)

not 1988...get with the times ya old fart.

Positonless basketball. You get with the times.

CJ McCollum is just as much a point guard as Colin Sexton is. Man. Too bad Portland stunted his growth by playing him alongside Lillard instead of using him as Lillard's strict backup.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol well i am PRETTY sure Roberson wont be RUNNING THE FUCKING OFFENSE- and I AM PRETTY SURE that Roberson is one of the best defensive players in the ENTIRE LEAGUE.

Not only that- but Roberson is actually fairly efficient.

While Lonzo is shooting under 40% from the field- Roberson shot 54% from the field last year, 46% the year before. If you leave him uncovered he will at least not shoot you in the foot.

Roberson is good enough to make an ALL NBA defensive team and shoot over 45% from the floor.

Will Ball make an all defensive team while he is hitting 50% of his free throws and shooting under 40% from the floor?

get a clue

not 1988.

i mean the pure stupidity of arguing that a guard would start on half the teams in the NBA while he is shooting 50% from the free throw line is just mind boggingly stupid.

You can keep calling me stupid all you want.

But fact is, I have totally kicked your ass for the better part of a week and yet you continue to bring up the same tired conversations.

And you actually have the balls to ask me to admit that I wrong about a reasonable opinion that many here would agree with AND that is also completely unprovable.

Meanwhile, you don't even have the sack to admit you were wrong about JaVale McGee or many other conversations we have had that you have clearly and definitively been wrong about.

So bring on the rainbows and BS ratings. Keep going with the name calling and the semantical BS. Keep ignoring truths when it isn't convenient.

Because that is all you got.

I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never asked you for a mea culpa- not that i would have anything stopping me from it--- you just posted about Baker a few weeks ago when he had that shitty half against the Texans

dude is 2 TD's away from the rookie record right now despite Tyrod Taylor starting 3 games and getting all the first team reps in training camp- mostly because Hue is a moron.

When Baker came in after a disastrous first half against the Jets, the Browns were 0-1-1. Baker led them to victory in the second half of that game.

The Browns now have 7 wins somehow- after having 0 last year.

Baker is the real deal QB wise- but more importantly- he had the type of attitude and leadership and charisma to lead a team out of the awfullness that the Browns had. As good and as clean a prospect as Sam Darnold is (and he will be good) he just was not the man for the job. The Browns NEEDED someone as talented as Baker, but also with Baker's leadership to get them out from under their just plain hopelessness.

Thats why Baker is already a very very good QB even in his rookie year
You first.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can keep calling me stupid all you want.

But fact is, I have totally kicked your ass for the better part of a week and yet you continue to bring up the same tired conversations.

And you actually have the balls to ask me to admit that I wrong about a reasonable opinion that many here would agree with AND that is also completely unprovable.

Meanwhile, you don't even have the sack to admit you were wrong about JaVale McGee or many other conversations we have had that you have clearly and definitively been wrong about.

So bring on the rainbows and BS ratings. Keep going with the name calling and the semantical BS. Keep ignoring truths when it isn't convenient.

Because that is all you got.

I almost feel sorry for you. Almost.
when you have to say you have done something- it just shows a huge amount of insecurity.

You know very well how stupid you look saying a point guard shooting 50% from the free throw line would start on half the teams in the le ague- or a guy playing 12 minutes a game and 10th on his team in minutes is "in the rotation"-- both are truly assinine comments that could only come from an old man that has begun to lose his mind.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you have to say you have done something- it just shows a huge amount of insecurity.

You know very well how stupid you look saying a point guard shooting 50% from the free throw line would start on half the teams in the le ague- or a guy playing 12 minutes a game and 10th on his team in minutes is "in the rotation"-- both are truly assinine comments that could only come from an old man that has begun to lose his mind.

Yep just as I thought.

Wiggy gonna Wiggy.

I was just as right about Patrick McCaw as I was about JaVale McGee. No amount of semantical BS from you will ever change that.

Maybe someday you will learn not to make grandstanding close minded comments about players you don't even know that much about. But I doubt it, because you are too arrogant to learn from your past mistakes.

So keep making yourself look foolish. It is a lot of fun to watch you self destruct.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should go to Houston.

#TunnelGate

:dhd:
Austin Rivers, free agent?
source.gif

tenor.gif

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings are 7-2 in games decided by 5 points or less with both losses being against the world champs, and they probably should have won one of those if not both. The point differential isn't great because they can win more of the close games and lose more of the blowouts.

Also they were the first team to win B2B games after trailing by 19 in almost 9 years.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first what?

I was just wondering where your Baker comment was this week.
Admit you were wrong about something, you have plenty to choose from. Then you can ask us the same.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love me some Luka.

But, does anyone still doubt Jaren Jackson Jr. could be the best player in this draft class?

When its all said and done, Luka may be the only player better.

....and that's a maaaaaaybe.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admit you were wrong about something, you have plenty to choose from. Then you can ask us the same.
McGee is the easy one.

He's not the only one that got that wrong.

But, he's the only one yet to admit it.

@WiggyRuss

If it makes you feel any better, I was wrong, you were right, about Ingram scoring 18-20 ppg.

#ItDidntKillMe

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love me some Luka.

But, does anyone still doubt Jaren Jackson Jr. could be the best player in this draft class?

Some really good rooks this year.

And it also looks as if last year's class might have been a bit overhyped. Lots of good players in the '17 draft class, but none with the upside of Luka or JJJ.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGee is the easy one.

@WiggyRuss

If it makes you feel any better, I was wrong, you were right, about Ingram scoring 18-20 ppg.

#ItDidntKillMe

You know the best part about the whole McGee thing?

It wasn't even a prediction. I only said it was a possibilty McGee could get close to double figures given the lack of big depth and given McGee's ability to score the ball when playing off dynamic play makers.

Then Wiggy went all Wiggy and the rest is history.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Holidays everyone.

tC3sk2m.gif

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love me some Luka.

Luka could be the best, JJJ could be the best, or another player could be the best. Gonna take a few years at least before we know. Bagley's stats are very comparable to Jaren's, he gets more rebounds in less minutes but almost a block less per game and they have the same 3pt%. Jackson has had more big games and his defense is impressive, but he's not distancing himself from the rest of the rookie class like Luka has so far. This could be one of the best draft classes ever.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGee is the easy one.

@WiggyRuss

#ItDidntKillMe

Only thing I wanna know is who lied to wiggitywack and told him he was infallible...