• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words you added that video after I gave you that rating. Damn how dumb are you?
images

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta tell ya- Christian McCaffrey- best 2nd round pick i ever had in fantasy football.

Now I wont say singlehandedly--- but by FAR the main reason I am wining the championship in the long time league I have been in.

Unreal. 12 catches today.

Thats nothing to say of Baker's greatness.

if only he was Mahomes ...:D

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watch the Thunder much at all you know there aren’t even 2 guys that should be ahead of Paul George right now.
i mean....the Thunder have the best record in the West and Paul has been the best player on the team thus far

Those seem to be MVP qualities to me.

Looks like he is finally comfortable after all the contract talk/trade rumors of the past few years.

He is right in the middle of his prime also.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry to hear about your pops, man...

Thanks. It's all good it was years ago. That just goes to show you the child like mentality of wiggy. He gets frustrated & instead of keeping it between us all he has left is to say stuff about my family. Just another example of how pathetic he truly is.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a 1 year rental.

0% chance the Pelicans trade him this season.

Because their best hope is that he resigns long term. They will hold onto that hope at least until he turns down their extension offer this summer.

I don't know about 0%. What if his agent tells the Pelicans that he's not signing with them before the season is over?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't see how he's not top 5

LeBron, Giannis, AD, Embiid, Harden, Curry, Russ, Leonard, Kyrie

Not saying all those guys are ahead right now, but that is how he doesn't get top 5.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those weren't much better.

Neither was Curry's first 1 in all honesty. #2 was well deserved.
Yeah Curry stole one from LeBron and Nash stole at least one from Kobe.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron, Giannis, AD, Embiid, Harden, Curry, Russ, Leonard, Kyrie

Not saying all those guys are ahead right now, but that is how he doesn't get top 5.

A lot must change for at least 3 of those guys to be ahead of him if him and the thunder keep playing this way

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot must change for at least 3 of those guys to be ahead of him if him and the thunder keep playing this way

But that is my point.

WAY too much emphasis on team record and "who hasn't won it yet".

Team record is important. Going to take AD out of the running. But you can't tell me George is anywhere near as valuable as Giannis or LeBron who both have outstanding records and are doing it without a superstar playing alongside them.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB Rumors: Dodgers continue Corey Kluber trade talks

@trojanfan12

looks like the Dogers mightve done that trade with Cincy in a move to try and clear some salary------ and to get possibly Harper AND Kluber.

i have seen MULTIPLE posts that some people think its a fait accompli that Kluber will be a Dodger.

I just hope the Indians get at least Verdugo- one of the great catching prospects the Dodgers have, and a guy like Taylor. Anything less would be absolutely disappointing.

That could be interesting. I don't know about Harper though. At least part of the reason they moved Puig and Kemp is because they ended up with such a glut of outfielders, they had a hard time getting regular playing time, so they were platooning all year.

Kluber actually addresses a real need. Harper would be nice to have, but he'd be kind of a luxury for them. They need pitching more. Especially with Kershaw starting to decline and having back issues.

As for Harper, from what they're saying out here, the Dodgers would take him, but not for the number of years that he's looking for. So they are setting themselves up to go after him if he doesn't get the years he wants from a team he's interested in.

I'd think that if the Dodgers get Realmuto from the Marlins, they may be willing to part with Verdugo for Kluber (at least I'd hope so).

I don't know about the catching prospects though. Part of their interest in Realmuto is that he is under contract for 2 more years. That is right about the timeline for a couple of the Dodgers catching prospects to be ready for the big leagues.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that is my point.

WAY too much emphasis on team record and "who hasn't won it yet".

Team record is important. Going to take AD out of the running. But you can't tell me George is anywhere near as valuable as Giannis or LeBron who both have outstanding records and are doing it without a superstar playing alongside them.

Russ been having a rough year by his standards. OKC aren't nearly as good as they currently are without him

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The C's get Al Horford and Mook Morris back from injury and all of the sudden look like a good basketball team again... amazing how that works.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watch the Thunder much at all you know there aren’t even 2 guys that should be ahead of Paul George right now.

You take Giannis off the Bucks and LeBron off the Lakers and they're both likely lottery teams....

You take PG off the Thunder and they're probably still a .500 team in the WC with RW and the other players they have on the team.