• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro,

Only one of us sounds stupid here. And it isn't me.

A rotational player is somebody who is in the team's regular rotation. It is as simple simple as that. McCaw was in the Warrior rotation his rookie year. End of discussion.

LOL at your 3 page diatribe and bringing Kyrie into this all to avoid admitting you were wrong.

#clown.
I mean just think of how stupid he sounds

12 minutes--- if you consider that a rotation player than what? is 11 minutes? 10 minutes? 9 minutes? whats the cut off?

Lets just use common sense here

A playoff rotation is usually 8 guys--- MAYBE 9....and then guys get some garbage time minutes in blowouts or because of foul trouble.

To me, the definition of a rotation player will always be if you consistently play high leverage minutes

the 10th guy, playing 12 minutes a game is not part of "the rotation"- he is a mop up guy that plays in blowouts or if there is unanticipated major foul trouble.

There is no magic number of minutes--- though it would be hard to impossible to say anyone playing 20 minutes a game is not in the rotation- or if he is top 8 in the team in minutes.........top 9 in minutes and 14-15 minutse a game is pushing it--- could go either way- but id tend to say "no" as a rotation guy

10th in minutes played and 12 minutes a game is mop up duty.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro,

Only one of us sounds stupid here. And it isn't me.

A rotational player is somebody who is in the team's regular rotation. It is as simple simple as that. McCaw was in the Warrior rotation his rookie year. End of discussion.

LOL at your 3 page diatribe and bringing Kyrie into this all to avoid admitting you were wrong.

#clown.
very simple

if you are 10th in your team in minutes played, and only get 12 a game, you are not in the rotation.

pure and simple

i think some 14 year olds need some help on their pick and roll defense - and you can tell us how you extracted some NBA wisdom out of your coaching afterwards! lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still think Rodgers is the best QB in the league- and at 35 he can still play 4-5 more years--- look at what Brees and Brady are doing.

If i had a team ready to win I would have to at least consider it--- but id prob take Mayfield.

Dorsey stuck the pick is what it comes down to.

We are debating whether Baker is one of the 3-5 most valuable players in the league. How fucking awesome is that?

I LOVE Rodgers but it has less to do with his QB play and more to do being a whiny little bitch. Plus, he is 35, the injuries, that contract, etc.. I know he didn't get along with his OC but the team follows the QB. Him shrugging, sighing. Harder to build around a 35 year old, injury prone guy making $25-30 mil.

I would take Baker over 95% of the starting QB's. Brees, Brady (for a couple years). Wilson, Mahomes...that's about it

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean just think of how stupid he sounds

12 minutes--- if you consider that a rotation player than what? is 11 minutes? 10 minutes? 9 minutes? whats the cut off?

Lets just use common sense here

A playoff rotation is usually 8 guys--- MAYBE 9....and then guys get some garbage time minutes in blowouts or because of foul trouble.

To me, the definition of a rotation player will always be if you consistently play high leverage minutes

the 10th guy, playing 12 minutes a game is not part of "the rotation"- he is a mop up guy that plays in blowouts or if there is unanticipated major foul trouble.

There is no magic number of minutes--- though it would be hard to impossible to say anyone playing 20 minutes a game is not in the rotation- or if he is top 8 in the team in minutes.........top 9 in minutes and 14-15 minutse a game is pushing it--- could go either way- but id tend to say "no" as a rotation guy

10th in minutes played and 12 minutes a game is mop up duty.

Again, completely changing what I said to avoid admitting you were wrong.

My original quote that started this whole thing was the day after opening night. All I said was that I was surprised McCaw was DNP'd because I thought his defense would have helped.

I said nothing about the playoffs or high leverage minutes. Just that I thought he would have played a little. That was all.

Then, you jumped all over me saying I was "stupid" and "ignorant" for thinking a 2nd round rookie could be in the Warrior rotation. All I ever said was that I expected McCaw to play some. Which he did. In 71 games. That was it.

But go ahead and keep clowning yourself. Because I am having a great time watching you unravel.

Like I said, only 1 of us looks stupid here. And again, it isn't me.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#TriggeredandbutthurtoverJamesboltingagain
Cleveland fans are so fucking delusional man. That franchise is such a joke now btw. I hope they lose out on the top 3 picks.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker Mayfield is the new Kyrie Irving...err...Cedi Osman.

-Wiggy

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE Rodgers but it has less to do with his QB play and more to do being a whiny little bitch. Plus, he is 35, the injuries, that contract, etc.. I know he didn't get along with his OC but the team follows the QB. Him shrugging, sighing. Harder to build around a 35 year old, injury prone guy making $25-30 mil.

I would take Baker over 95% of the starting QB's. Brees, Brady (for a couple years). Wilson, Mahomes...that's about it

I truly believe Rodgers days as an elite QB may be over. He is on par with ROethlisberger and Rivers, IMO. Very good players that can win you a game on any given Sunday, but no longer capable of carrying a franchise week in and week out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly believe Rodgers days as an elite QB may be over. He is on par with ROethlisberger and Rivers, IMO. Very good players that can win you a game on any given Sunday, but no longer capable of carrying a franchise week in and week out.

His stats don't say it but to a certain extent I agree with being compared to Big Ben. Rivers is having the best year of his career, his problem is getting over that hump...he needs to get to the AFC Championship-win it and get to a SB or win one. Rivers is having an amazing year.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,440.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are the certified moron that said the Cavs would be better off without Kyrie Irving . lol

The other QB's in the NFL:

You EASILY take Mayfield over:

Allen in BUF, Tannehill in MIA, Darnold in NYJ, Jackson in BALT, Dalton in CIN, Borltes in JAX, Mariota in TEN, Keenum in DEN, Carr in OAK, Prescott in DAL, Eli in NYG, Smith/McCoy in WSH, Trubiskey in CHI, Winston in TAM, Rosen in ARI, Garapolo in SAN FRAN. thats 16- already thats TOP half of the league

The old guys that are great but are old that you would never trade Baker for since they will be retired within 1-3 years (3 years MAX for many of these guys:

Brady, Rivers, Brees, Rothlisberger ---- so thats 20 QB's down that you would NOT trade Baker for.

the in between guys that have been good to great but have their faults and you can make cases either way for:

Matt Stafford DET, Matt Ryan ATL, Cousins MIN, Wilson SEA, Newton in CAR---all incredibly expensive--- cousins has taken a step back. If money was not a factor id take Wilson over Baker but thats prob about it. I just watched Baker smoke Newton with less weapons, way less experience, way less salary, way less injury issues. Ryan has been nothing special lately.

the young studs:

Mahomes in KC, Goff in LA, Wentz in PHI, Watson in TEX. Goff sucked year one, great year 2, and has been great and slumped badly in year 3. Wentz has had 2 seasons end with serious serious injuries. Watson has had a serious injury.

the best:

Aaron Rodgers- he is 35, but thats still a lot younger than Brees at 39, Brady at 41, Rivers at 37, Rothlisberger at 36 (who has at most 2 years left).

Guys that you would have a compelling case to trade Baker for: Mahomes, 35 year old Rodgers probably, maybe Watson, maybe Wilson

I mean, what part of Baker is 5 TDs from breaking the rookie record on a Browns team that won 0 games last year and he didnt even start the first 3 games do you not comprehend? What is wrong with your brain?

Over Carr?

Carr, 68%, 264ypg, 7.5ypa, 19 TD's and 8 INT's

Mayfield, 63.9%, 255ypg, 7.5ypa, 21 TD's, and 11 INT's.

Okay.....SMH.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland fans are so fucking delusional man. That franchise is such a joke now btw. I hope they lose out on the top 3 picks.

This guy follows Ohio St fans around and he always uses the word "hope". Michigan fans HOPE....a lot lolzzz

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over Carr?

Carr, 68%, 264ypg, 7.5ypa, 19 TD's and 8 INT's

Mayfield, 63.9%, 255ypg, 7.5ypa, 21 TD's, and 11 INT's.

Okay.....SMH.

I you really comparing Carr to Mayfield lolzzz.

Carr is about to be 28, getting paid $25 mil.
Mayfield is a ROOKIE on a team that won 3 games in 2 seasons. He is on his rookie contract getting paid $6 mil. This is an easy choice hahaha.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy follows Ohio St fans around and he always uses the word "hope". Michigan fans HOPE....a lot lolzzz
"Lolzz"

You are a straight faggot. Not only are you some trash Cleveland homer, but your team is trash as well. And your avy quote is of some ugly bitch from a trash 21 Jump Street movie. Can you be any more of a beta cringe bitch?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy talked shit about all Laker players until he got to the Cavs and then suddenly he's a really good rotation player....

Well Nance has improved A LOT. He actually has a jumpshot and can knock down 3's. He worked with Korver a lot this past offseason.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Lolzz"

You are a straight faggot. Not only are you some trash Cleveland homer, but your team is trash as well. And your avy quote is of some ugly bitch from a trash 21 Jump Street movie. Can you be any more of a beta cringe bitch?

^^^^Yep...that's why he is a scUM fan

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Nance has improved A LOT. He actually has a jumpshot and can knock down 3's. He worked with Korver a lot this past offseason.
He plays for a garbage team. So he gets to shine on a team with NBDL players.