• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t hate them, but I won’t revolve my schedule around watching them unless Im going to the game.

Caught myself watching this is us more than the 4th quarter of the game tonight

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught myself watching this is us more than the 4th quarter of the game tonight

tenor.gif

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL This is US is the best show on TV by far and it is a family show. Not sure why anyone is acting like it is a female show

If you're not a family man then it isn't for you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL This is US is the best show on TV by far and it is a family show. Not sure why anyone is acting like it is a female show

If you're not a family man then it isn't for you.
I have heard it is a good show- have not watched but have heard it is good.

Right now I have been running through "The Handmaid's Tale". Pretty fucking creepy let me tell ya- really good though.

As for your Heat- you were right on McGruder. Really nice low-cost, efficient player that the Heat have the knack for finding.

Whiteside with a huge statistical game in a home loss to the Nets. I feel like that kind of shit happens all the time.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right now I have been running through "The Handmaid's Tale". Pretty fucking creepy let me tell ya- really good though.

As for your Heat- you were right on McGruder. Really nice low-cost, efficient player that the Heat have the knack for finding.

Whiteside with a huge statistical game in a home loss to the Nets. I feel like that kind of shit happens all the time.

Said it on the Heat board the other day. The only 3 players I care to have on the roster after this year are McGruder, Richardson, and Bam

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pelicans struck out on Butler; now eyeing Wizards’ Porter

Porter would be an interesting low-cost (in talent, not $) option for the Pelicans- a team that badly needs a wing.

If Porter played well, and hit the 3 well with the Pelicans, it would really help them.

Holliday and Payton are a very solid PG combo (yes I know payton is not healthy right now). Mirotic, Randle are great complimentary bigs with Davis.

Porter makes a lot of sense for them if they think he cna play at a high level and would be worth the $.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Porter is one of the more overpaid players in the league, not a good contract.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Wall definitely seems past his prime already.

I would not say he is past his prime, but he isn't a leader and he has bad knees that will be a huge factor by the time his current mega contract is up.

The Wizards really need to move him for whatever they can get now while teams still see a disgruntled allstar PG and not a horrendously bad contract. Because 2-3 years from now that is what it will be, IMO.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not say he is past his prime, but he isn't a leader and he has bad knees that will be a huge factor by the time his current mega contract is up.

The Wizards really need to move him for whatever they can get now while teams still see a disgruntled allstar PG and not a horrendously bad contract. Because 2-3 years from now that is what it will be, IMO.

I don't think they can get anything for Wall. IMO, their best case scenario is being able to dump off Wall and taking back some bad contracts to replace him.

Maybe the Suns could get really creative and find a 3rd trade partner looking to dump salary that they could then hand to the Wizards.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Handmaid's Tale is def one of the most fucked up things I have ever seen. Love it.
I watched both seasons within a few sittings.
Did you know it was based off of a book, and a movie (which I need to see)?

Don't blame Whiteside. Without him they lose by 30.
It's not his fault the team has a ton of injuries which forces them to play with different rotations every night.
Plus, their outside shooting has been horrific. Again, not his fault at all.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handmaid's Tale is def one of the most fucked up things I have ever seen. Love it.
I watched both seasons within a few sittings.
Did you know it was based off of a book, and a movie (which I need to see)?

Don't blame Whiteside. Without him they lose by 30.
It's not his fault the team has a ton of injuries which forces them to play with different rotations every night.
Plus, their outside shooting has been horrific. Again, not his fault at all.

Handmade's Tale the book is ok. It is pretty messed up but more of a political message than a compelling story.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they can get anything for Wall. IMO, their best case scenario is being able to dump off Wall and taking back some bad contracts to replace him.

Maybe the Suns could get really creative and find a 3rd trade partner looking to dump salary that they could then hand to the Wizards.

You might be right, but I hope you aren't!

I would love something like Josh Jackson, Ryan Anderson and a 1st for Wall and Rivers

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,101.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right, but I hope you aren't!

I would love something like Josh Jackson, Ryan Anderson and a 1st for Wall and Rivers

Does that work within trade rules? Thought contracts had to match within 75%.....