• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can finish their tough November schedule still over .500, then they should be in the mix. I think they are 3-3 so far.

They are impressive and when Pop compliments your team......you know it's genuine.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBalding One needs to start using this product.

View attachment 190667

Nah, he'll just get the NBA to allow the do rag in game play...

BoqQMO1IEAA_DRW.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, he'll just get the NBA to allow the do rag in game play...

BoqQMO1IEAA_DRW.jpg

What he really needs is a tattoo of hair on him dome. He could start a new trend for all balding guys.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Warriors were ready to scrap with Dray after the game lol @CitySushi @msgkings322 @Mecca

Kind of standard imo. Good it's getting this out of the way early in the season. This is what happens when Curry is not on the court. Draymond, Curry, and Livingston have all been out the last few games, so KD had to be a playmaker. They've had to deal with guys being put in positions they normally would not be, which leads to confusion on the court.

Both Livingston and Draymond were back last night. Creates a disruption with so many guys in and out of their main roles.

I'm kind wondering who the "teammates" were. Could be both Klay and KD pressing Draymond, possibly Iguodala too. No one else on the roster would have that kind of clout/demeanor to speak up against him.

Overall this is healthy for this team. Surprised this actually doesn't happen more often.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Warriors were ready to scrap with Dray after the game lol @CitySushi @msgkings322 @Mecca

Wow.....I would love to know what Dray said to Durant in the huddle.

Looked like Iggy was trying to get Durant to squash it.

But, neither guy wanted to let it go.

We all know Durant is uber-sensitive.

So, it will be interesting to see if this lingers.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of standard imo. Good it's getting this out of the way early in the season. This is what happens when Curry is not on the court. Draymond, Curry, and Livingston have all been out the last few games, so KD had to be a playmaker. They've had to deal with guys being put in positions they normally would not be, which leads to confusion on the court.

Both Livingston and Draymond were back last night. Creates a disruption with so many guys in and out of their main roles.

I'm kind wondering who the "teammates" were. Could be both Klay and KD pressing Draymond, possibly Iguodala too. No one else on the roster would have that kind of clout/demeanor to speak up against him.

Overall this is healthy for this team. Surprised this actually doesn't happen more often.
Kind of nice to have a very winnable home game the next night. If that goes smoothly hardly anyone will care much about this.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.....I would love to know what Dray said to Durant in the huddle.

Looked like Iggy was trying to get Durant to squash it.

But, neither guy wanted to let it go.

We all know Durant is uber-sensitive.

So, it will be interesting to see if this lingers.

Draymond's not backing down. KD will get into it too. That's why I'm really curious to Woj's report that "teammates", plural, got into it with Draymond after the game.

Draymond probably bought KD's ticket to NY post game. LOL.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, this whole conflict is just a difference of style. Draymond's true to the nature of the team. He wanted to push the ball and have KD and Klay run the wings and try to get an easier bucket in transition. You can always pull the ball back and reset from there. But KD wanted to slowly walk the ball up the court and iso, which is counter to the Warriors style, but best for him.

Draymond did mess up last night with that last play, but in his defense, he's kind of the only guy on the team who's not really "allowed" to make mistakes. People seem to think he needs to make the right play every time, but Steph and KD gets passes when they make a bad decision. They chalk it up to them needing to make a play for the team to win. Klay also gets a pass when his shooting is off. Draymond for some reason doesn't seem to get that benefit of the doubt.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a big deal, imo. On the Lakers channel out here, they've had interviews with some of the Showtime guys and they were saying they'd have arguments fairly regularly about stuff that went on during games. As long as everyone keeps sight of the ultimate goal, it shouldn't be any more of an issue for these Warriors than it was for those Lakers,

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond's not backing down. KD will get into it too. That's why I'm really curious to Woj's report that "teammates", plural, got into it with Draymond after the game.

Draymond probably bought KD's ticket to NY post game. LOL.
Talking heads say it was Klay.

Apparently, he was upset that Draymond refused to acknowledge he made a poor decision.