• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok bucks ur up 25, stop launching 3s as if ur down 25. You gonna fuck around and let them back in this

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With his absence due to injury, Draymond Green proved how valuable he is for the Warriors. Also missing because of injury was Shaun Livingston, who is one of the main catalysts for the Dubs off their bench....not to mention Steph only playing a little over 2 quarters as a precaution after getting injured midway through the 3rd.

I'm positive if GS played at full strength tonight, the outcome would've been much different.

That being said, props nonetheless to the Bucks for winning on the road in a tough venue.

Btw: the next time these 2 teams meet will be on Dec 7th in Milwaukee.

:suds:

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really liking what I'm seeing from OKC. They have the best 6th man in the Nba right now and the 2nd unit it head and shoulders better than it was last year. Diallo and Noel also looks like steals.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really liking what I'm seeing from OKC. They have the best 6th man in the Nba right now...
Schroder?

How many starts has he had in this young season? More than a couple, right?

He's playing well but he's basically Westbrook lite... both ball dominant PG's... which somewhat limits his value as a true 6th man. He's about as good as you could hope for as a temp replacement for what Westbrook does, though.

Anywho and that aside... Marcus Morris is also doing good things for Boston.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schroder?

How many starts has he had in this young season? More than a couple, right?

He's playing well but he's basically Westbrook lite... both ball dominant PG's... which somewhat limits his value as a true 6th man. He's about as good as you could hope for as a temp replacement for what Westbrook does, though.

Anywho and that aside... Marcus Morris is also doing good things for Boston.

He has only started when Russ has been out. He is the backup point guard. Having Raymond Felton as the number 3 isn't bad either.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has only started when Russ has been out.
Which has been more than a couple of times in this young season...

My argument is that he is a better Russ replacement than he is a bonafide 6th man... and because Russ has missed several games, Schroder has had a chance to shine more.

Schroder has definitely played well, though... I'm not arguing otherwise.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corch Mark Richt. The guy's giving a master's level course on what not to do in coaching.

Don't even get me started. I never thought Richt was that good of a coach and didn't want him to get the Miami job in the first place (I wanted Butch) but damn, I never thought he would be this bad.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't even get me started. I never thought Richt was that good of a coach and didn't want him to get the Miami job in the first place (I wanted Butch) but damn, I never thought he would be this bad.

His constant QB carousel this season has been the strangest thing I've ever seen. The first red flag was bringing his kid on as a QB coach, where several people who've been to Miami practices stated he doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

I want a fresh new hire the next go around, not someone who's looking to simply fatten up his nest egg right before retirement. He runs an archaic scheme and expects it to still work as it did at FSU in the 90's. This is a rough patch where we're just going to have to stomach it. And unfortunately he's going to be back next year.