• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No what it is, is you are a total troll, and I like trolling you back. I do the same thing with Montalban. I do it with everyone, most of us here do, we talk shit and troll each other. I crush you every time so you are now going to lame gay stuff. Like I said, I won handily like I always do with you.
"Mom Wiggy is talking bad about the Lakers again!!!"

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So embarrassing. Take the L like a man, if you can. Look how mad I got you.
"Mooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!...wiggy keeps repeating himself about the Lakers....I'm telling!!!!!!...i know you dont like that, you should yell at him!! I am a good little kiss ass arent I? :) What color lipstick do you want on your ass today?"

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mooooooooooooooom!!!!!!!...wiggy keeps repeating himself about the Lakers...i know you dont like that, you should yell at him!!
I'm still not tired of the winning. Please post the same thing over and over, not that you need any encouragement.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you think you would have to give up for middleton/beale respectively, and what kind of contract would you have to give to middleotn?
That's the catch 22 with Khris.

You are going to have to give up 2 of Ball/Kuz/Hart/Ingram....

Maybe more.

With Beal, you know the number.

Middleton falls into the Tobias Harris category.

He's really good. But, not a #1.

Yet, someone else could offer it to try to steal him.

So, f you aren't prepared to go full max, you trade him if you are the Bucks and you pass if you are anyone else.

Just a thought...

But, Middleton for Beal would be FILTHY for the Bucks.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram might be expendable now, he doesn't look like he's going to make 'the leap'

I think its a bit too early for that.

He's played in 6 games. His shooting hasn't been great in those 6 games, but thats a small sample size.

Now that he's playing the 2-spot most of the time, I think his issue is he's too focused on the fact that he has the height to shoot over the guards defending him. Its all he does. He needs to get back to driving, cutting, back-dooring, and that will open up his opportunities to shoot over the smaller defenders, when they're worried about him driving.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What fuckery is this?

@WiggyRuss

It's Warriors fans turn today?

Yesterday was Wamu's.

It's Heat and Lakers day 24/7.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, don't be that guy. We're having a sports debate. If that means I've got a crush on you then you jack it thinking about @DJ and @trojanfan12 all day long.

When you're debating a guy and they start insulting you, especially with gay stuff, you've won in a landslide. Surrender accepted.
Lmfao!

:yield:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its a bit too early for that.

He's played in 6 games. His shooting hasn't been great in those 6 games, but thats a small sample size.

Now that he's playing the 2-spot most of the time, I think his issue is he's too focused on the fact that he has the height to shoot over the guards defending him. Its all he does. He needs to get back to driving, cutting, back-dooring, and that will open up his opportunities to shoot over the smaller defenders, when they're worried about him driving.
Sure but if you can swap him for something needed like a 3 and D guy, maybe you do that now. You have lots of wings.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you think you would have to give up for middleton/beale respectively, and what kind of contract would you have to give to middleotn?

Middleton would take a lot less to have than Beal if only because Middleton's a potential free agent. You'd have to have an extension in place with him if you did trade for him.

For the Lakers, I think it would most certainly take Ingram and Ball at the very least. Both those guys would then allow the Wizards to completely blow it up and look at trading both Wall and Porter if they can find takers.

Middleton would probably take Ingram and expirings if the Bucks were certain he wasn't coming back to their team. Ingram at the 3 to pair with Giannis at the 4 would give them incredible length.

But I don't think the Bucks are interested at all in moving Middleton right now.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Middleton would take a lot less to have than Beal if only because Middleton's a potential free agent. You'd have to have an extension in place with him if you did trade for him.

For the Lakers, I think it would most certainly take Ingram and Ball at the very least. Both those guys would then allow the Wizards to completely blow it up and look at trading both Wall and Porter if they can find takers.

Middleton would probably take Ingram and expirings if the Bucks were certain he wasn't coming back to their team. Ingram at the 3 to pair with Giannis at the 4 would give them incredible length.

But I don't think the Bucks are interested at all in moving Middleton right now.
Middleton for Beal?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Middleton for Beal?

I'm not sure that works, if only because the Wizards would need to trade for Middleton with the acknowledgement of an extension lined up. If he's willing to do that, I'm not sure he wouldn't just stay with the Bucks in that case, unless the Bucks weren't willing to pay him 25+ a year like Beal is getting.

I think on the open market, Middleton could command close to a max salary.

The biggest FA's will be Kawhi and Durant.

I think Kyrie and Klay are both staying at their respective teams. Horford I think might be offered an extension too. He's too important to their team.

So after that it leaves the 2nd tier of Jimmy Butler, Khris Middleton and Kemba Walker as the main go to guys. I think Aldridge, Cousins, DeAndre all have big question marks with them.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that works, if only because the Wizards would need to trade for Middleton with the acknowledgement of an extension lined up. If he's willing to do that, I'm not sure he wouldn't just stay with the Bucks in that case, unless the Bucks weren't willing to pay him 25+ a year like Beal is getting.

I think on the open market, Middleton could command close to a max salary.

The biggest FA's will be Kawhi and Durant.

I think Kyrie and Klay are both staying at their respective teams. Horford I think might be offered an extension too. He's too important to their team.

So after that it leaves the 2nd tier of Jimmy Butler, Khris Middleton and Kemba Walker as the main go to guys. I think Aldridge, Cousins, DeAndre all have big question marks with them.
I was looking at it more from the Bucks standpoint.

Give Giannis a shooter.

They'd take a bit defensively, though.

If the Wiz trade Beal, I would expect a complete teardown.

So, they can flip Middleton for picks or prospects.

I would just love to see Giannis with a gunslinger.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the kid was Latino.

You might be right.

I saw a couple still pictures taken from the video. They were grainy, but he did appear to have dark skin.