• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's everybody's take on the current events in the news? Teacher opened up a can of whoop ass on a student.

Said student was liberally dropping the N word......one with the er on end.

Teacher should and will defintely get fired. Decent chance of jail time too, but it looks like he was set up by the kid.

No excuse though, a teacher can't start a physical fight no matter how disrespectful the kid was. And, because this definitely matters, the kid and teacher were both black.

All that said, seems the kid deserved his beating.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as i said....if/when the LeBron in LA expirement does not succeed, people will look back and say the genesis of it was having 3 #2 overall picks and not getting a big time player out of it- either via trading the pick or by hitting in the draft.

I realize its not easy to hit at #2 and the Lakers dont control who is in what draft, but if you want to contend for a title at some point you gotta hit big on at least one of those picks and right now it just doesnt look like they did. Impossible for that to change? no- likely? prob. not likely.
Agreed but still ways to succeed if the Warriors break up and they get another big star.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but still ways to succeed if the Warriors break up and they get another big star.
two bigs ifs

things can obviously change very quickly, but as of right now I would bet against Kawhi, Butler, Kyrie, etc. going there.

the Lakers will probably have to settle for someone in that next tier of Cousins, Middleton, Kemba,

maybe they sign a guy like Cousins and then trade for John Wall--- offer like Ingram and or Hart and a couple firsts.

then you roll with LeBron, Cousins, Wall......would that be enough? a 35 year old LeBron? I would guess no but it would at least give them a shot.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Los Angeles Lakers president Magic Johnson admittedly gave an earful to coach Luke Walton over the team’s rocky start, and ESPN insider Brian Windhorst would like to know who is yelling at Magic.

“Because this roster is really the major problem,” Windhorst said on The Jump. “This is a flawed roster.”

Windhorst and Amin Elhassan joined host Rachel Nichols to discuss the LA drama and break down some of the defensive mistakes being made by LeBron James and some of the team’s other vetera

Windhorst: Roster is actually Lakers’ major problem

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two bigs ifs

things can obviously change very quickly, but as of right now I would bet against Kawhi, Butler, Kyrie, etc. going there.

the Lakers will probably have to settle for someone in that next tier of Cousins, Middleton, Kemba,

maybe they sign a guy like Cousins and then trade for John Wall--- offer like Ingram and or Hart and a couple firsts.

then you roll with LeBron, Cousins, Wall......would that be enough? a 35 year old LeBron? I would guess no but it would at least give them a shot.
That's the plan, and we can't say for sure who will or won't come. Who thought PG would stay in OKC for example? Who saw KD going to the Warriors?

They have a plan and so far we have no way to say it's not going to work. That's sports, we'll see. Kinda desperate how you keep typing the same post over and over about it. We know your take, you can stop now and wait and watch just like the rest of us

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smartest move a Ball brother ever made.

Happy for him

I have ZERO sympathy for the way things turned out for Gelo.

Lavar is a publicity whore. But, I doubt very seriously that he engineered that numbskull's international sunglass heist.

Poor choices have repercussions in the real world.

But, this 15 year old boy?

Shame on Mr. And Mrs. Ball for putting their best interests ahead of this child.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
two bigs ifs

I like Beal for them better than Wall.

Middleton would help with scoring. But, more importantly...

He'd mitigate that leaking sieve of a perimeter defense.

Mitigate.

Not totally eradicate.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Beal for them better than Wall.

Middleton would help with scoring. But, more importantly...

He'd mitigate that leaking sieve of a perimeter defense.

Mitigate.

Not totally eradicate.
what do you think you would have to give up for middleton/beale respectively, and what kind of contract would you have to give to middleotn?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the plan, and we can't say for sure who will or won't come. Who thought PG would stay in OKC for example? Who saw KD going to the Warriors?

They have a plan and so far we have no way to say it's not going to work. That's sports, we'll see. Kinda desperate how you keep typing the same post over and over about it. We know your take, you can stop now and wait and watch just like the rest of us
lol...you seem VERY worried about me in a lot of your posts

you have a secret crush on me or something?

sorry bro...dont swing that way...not that there is anything wrong with that...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teacher should and will defintely get fired. Decent chance of jail time too, but it looks like he was set up by the kid.

No excuse though, a teacher can't start a physical fight no matter how disrespectful the kid was. And, because this definitely matters, the kid and teacher were both black.

All that said, seems the kid deserved his beating.

I believe the kid was Latino.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...you seem VERY worried about me in a lot of your posts

you have a secret crush on me or something?

sorry bro...dont swing that way...not that there is anything wrong with that...
Oh no, don't be that guy. We're having a sports debate. If that means I've got a crush on you then you jack it thinking about @DJ and @trojanfan12 all day long.

When you're debating a guy and they start insulting you, especially with gay stuff, you've won in a landslide. Surrender accepted.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, don't be that guy. We're having a sports debate. If that means I've got a crush on you then you jack it thinking about @DJ and @trojanfan12 all day long.

When you're debating a guy and they start insulting you, especially with gay stuff, you've won in a landslide. Surrender accepted.
lol ijve just noticed that you love examining my psyche in your posts...its strange...more so than anyone else, and have done it repeatedly.....hey im flattered.....i guess.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ijve just noticed that you love examining my psyche in your posts...its strange...more so than anyone else, and have done it repeatedly.....hey im flattered.....i guess.
No what it is, is you are a total troll, and I like trolling you back. I do the same thing with Montalban. I do it with everyone, most of us here do, we talk shit and troll each other. I crush you every time so you are now going to lame gay stuff. Like I said, I won handily like I always do with you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No what it is, is you are a total troll, and I like trolling you back. I do the same thing with Montalban. I do it with everyone, most of us here do, we talk shit and troll each other. I crush you every time so you are now going to lame gay stuff. Like I said, I won handily like I always do with you.
ehhh your mostly just a kiss-ass and suck-up