• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2018-2019 NBA Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that it's any of your business but my father was life long Celtics fan. Now you have your answer as to why I have always rooted for Boston.

What's next? Maybe you'll give me some shit about being a UNLV fan even though I was a season ticket holder when I lived out there.

And trust me wiggy, you haven't grow up yet.

One more thing. Your long time man-crush LeBron was (maybe still is) a Yankees & Cowboys fan growing up. So where's your fake outrage about that? You nonstop hypocrite. The irony of you calling anyone spineless is hilarious.
mustve been nice to jump on that bandwagon- celtics, multipe championships....great team...hall of fame players....im sure it was easy to turn your back on the hometown cavs and never look back.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit richfield colisuem coudlnt of been 10 minutes from where you grew up

hey you are free to do what you want- i have never said otherwise- i have seen PLENTY of Ohians root for the Steelers- the Browns either sucked or were not in existence for the past 2 decades.....i get it- i would just never been one of those people....it appears you feel comfortable with it- - good for you.

and i agree with you on lebron- total front runner and bandwagoner. you guys have that in common ;)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mustve been nice to jump on that bandwagon- celtics, multipe championships....great team...hall of fame players....im sure it was easy to turn your back on the hometown cavs and never look back.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit richfield colisuem coudlnt of been 10 minutes from where you grew up

hey you are free to do what you want- i have never said otherwise- i have seen PLENTY of Ohians root for the Steelers- the Browns either sucked or were not in existence for the past 2 decades.....i get it- i would just never been one of those people....it appears you feel comfortable with it- - good for you.

and i agree with you on lebron- total front runner and bandwagoner. you guys have that in common ;)

You have no idea how many games I went to @ Richfield. Being so close I got to see all the greats of the 80's & 90's live on a regular basis. But yeah as you said I turned my back on the Cavs. wiggy will you ever stop being so wack?

I've said in the past while I don't consider myself an all-out Cavs fan I always want them to do well.

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DrQJbXbVAAAqep7.jpg

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers circus.
Not that it's any of your business but my father was life long Celtics fan. Now you have your answer as to why I have always rooted for Boston.

What's next? Maybe you'll give me some shit about being a UNLV fan even though I was a season ticket holder when I lived out there.

And trust me wiggy, you haven't grow up yet.

One more thing. Your long time man-crush LeBron was (maybe still is) a Yankees & Cowboys fan growing up. So where's your fake outrage about that? You nonstop hypocrite. The irony of you calling anyone spineless is hilarious.

lol, i can dig. my mom, cousins, and uncles were Kansas City natives, which is why i was never a Rams fan...

speaking of which, after finally getting a glimpse at Baker Mayfield yesterday i gotta say that kid's got some potential. we'll see if the Brownies keep trying to surround him with some decent talent...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Bill Walton's on a nonstop acid trip. And I still remember 2 seasons ago when he was in Boulder to call the Bruins/ Buffs game for the Pac 12 Network. I have never seen anyone so happy about this tiny shoe box of a city.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, i can dig. my mom, cousins, and uncles were Kansas City natives, which is why i was never a Rams fan...

speaking of which, after finally getting a glimpse at Baker Mayfield yesterday i gotta say that kid's got some potential. we'll see if the Brownies keep trying to surround him with some decent talent...

All I can do is hope Mayfield's finally the right QB to turn things around. But I wasn't upset when Jackson was finally fired & I wasn't a big fan of Haley joining the coaching staff in the 1st place. Adios muther fukers!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can do is hope Mayfield's finally the right QB to turn things around. But I wasn't upset when Jackson was finally fired & I wasn't a big fan of Haley joining the coaching staff in the 1st place. Adios muther fukers!

Haley was head coach of the Chiefs for a spell. trust me, i understand...:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haley was head coach of the Chiefs for a spell. trust me, i understand...:lol:

It's seems like his last couple of stops (Browns, Steelers, Chiefs) have all ended badly for him. Maybe he should get his head outta his ass? I could see if it was just the Browns, then it could have been dysfunction on the teams part. But since he had issues w/ his other 2 stops it can't be all 3 teams right? It's gotta be him.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the move has been good for his businesses though which was more important for lebron at this particular point.
Leaving Cleveland is good for whatever business you are in